Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Zaugen

Amazing support. Amazing content. They are fast and really attantive. I really really recommend working with omnisend!

Honey Heaven

I was struggling with Mailchimp and someone recommended Omnisend . It was the best choice! Thank you

FadhiliLLC

I used Omisend to set up my website and due to their step by step guidance and online training videos the process was user friendly and quick!

Summer Indigo

Beyond angry at this moment. I had this app loaded into my Shopify store and had added all my contacts a few years ago from multiple sources, with much difficulty, and because I was mostly brick and mortar had not used them for some time. although I was able to go in there and tool around not so long ago. Yesterday I tried to log into my account to create a campaign and found they had deleted my account along with the carefully collected and edited contacts, that also had been unsubscribed if needed etc. I received no courtesy emails letting me know they were doing this, was not given the opportunity to confirm my I wanted to keep my account, or access my lists before they did this. It may be a good app but I am moving on, not feeling the love at all after this, it has set me back days on launching a campaign, as I am now forced to start from scratch.

May 25, 2020

We are upset to hear you are in this situation.
As per our terms of use, we delete the inactive accounts after four months due to data protection. We can see on our end that you last logged in into this account in July 2019.
Omnisend has improved a lot since 2019! We introduced many new great features, like an improved SMS channel, the new Automation Editor, splits in automation to target your customers, advanced segmentation, and a lot more.
To continue with Omnisend, we recommend creating a new account. We automatically sync contacts from Shopify, so we will have you covered here. And the support team is ready to help you import all of the contacts as well as recreate your templates and automation workflows.

Mexess

Recommend! Recommend! Recommend! Recommend! Recommend! Recommend! Recommend! Recommend! Recommend! Recommend!

Iraq footy

amaaazing , work love it , it will def boost the sales by creating all this campaings and sending sms c

Peace & Luxe

I run two Shopify businesses and I LOVE this app. It's so easy to use and it I get sales ever time I run a campaign!

Vapeslough

Great app and good customer support, I had some issue at start but they sorted the issue very quickly.

May 22, 2020

Hey, your account is active and running smoothly. Temporary pauses can happen when the store is not fully integrated, or if the campaign contains external links not leading to your store. Don't worry, our support representative is reaching out with recommendations to prevent this from happening in the future.

www.urban-equestrian.com

I would like to thank Alex in tech support for walking me through some procedures that were confusing - at one point I threw my hands up and said I would have my tech support do it. Alex said "dont give up" we can fix it in 5 min - and he did!

Aurora

Xenia dealt with my problem. Poor customer service, rude and unhelpful. Problem unsolved and left out of pocket.

May 21, 2020

We are sorry to hear you feel this way. As per our terms of use, we do not offer a full refund if the service was used during the billing period. However, Jurate from the Support team has reached out to you; we will find the best resolution for your situation!