Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

ProLife CBD

Great App i would recommend to anyone who is looking for help with their marketing! Works a charm! Well Done Omnisend

Shapeheart Store

I had an issue with the billing : i have added some subscribers (4500) to test the tool for a campaign and then i didn't deleted it. I was charged 60 usd / month for 3 months before realizing i didn't used the service i was paying for. The customer service helped me delete the old subscribers (that i no longer needed) and refunded me for the 3 months overpaid. The app is good for marketing automation.

stuffzoshop

I recently added it to my store. The support is great and the app is user friendly and very easy to use.

ELECTROWISH

I new user of this app, it seems good but will see how much it is useful.
till now customer service is very good

BELLEMAE YARNS

I used it to create my first newsletter for my shop it was super easy and I loved how I could easily use my own photos and edit the newsletter to tailor it to my style.

Elle-&-Shine-

so i just added this app, can't give 5 stars yet, as I'm not sure how it will help me, customer service has been great as somethings got a little confusing for a person who doesn't have great computer skills., you need to be patient in figuring out your template and design . overall so far so good!

August 7, 2019

Thank you for your review, sincerely hope your journey will only be positive continuing further. Feel free to always reach out to the support team, that's what we are here for - to answer all your questions and help you to quickly master the Omnisend platform!

leSolstice

I just used Omnisend to send my first email newsletter! The templates were really intuitive and it took a fraction of the time that I spent trying out other much more complicated marketing software campaigns. So far its a win!

River Boutiques

I had no idea about email campaigns but used this app and it was so simple and professional. Definitely recommend.

A Little Pillow Company

So far so good. Really like the ease of making a new campaign. Very intuitive. Still learning how to make segments and use them but I feel sure they will open up new opportunities for us. The only hiccup I've found so far is in using a new signup form. My hope was that I could use a sign-up form (for an event) to go directly into a particular segment (those people who will be attending the event) but that doesn't seem to be the case. Doesn't seem to work if the person has already signed up for something previously. I used my own email address to try and the new event signup form just said I was already on the list. When I went to my segments, it didn't show that I had signed up for the event at all. I guess it can't duplicate? I suppose I get why but sure did put a cramp in my main reason for choosing Omnisend (i.e. the signup options). Ah well. I guess I will have to figure out some manual work-around. Too bad too because that would be an incredibly useful function!

August 7, 2019

Thank you for such detailed feedback, we truly appreciate it! Actually, we think we found a workaround where you can tag the contacts that subscribe using your event form. The tag should also be added for the contacts that are already subscribed! Xenia from support is reaching out to you with a detailed guidelines on how to achieve this :)

bamagate.com

Great. But expensive for initial starting business. Better to offer customize plan or email per $. Thanks