Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

YELNA

les produits YELNA sont vraiment efficaces la satisfaction est garantis facile à utiliser .......

Khloris Co.

Omnisend is an amazing tool for beginner like me, so easy to use and friendly. This is the reason why it is recommended by Shopify!

Maker 37

This application is excellent for automating your e-mail list and for creating things like Holiday e-mail campaigns. If you get lost trying to do something or if you have questions, customer service is live chat so you will get a response to your questions pretty quickly. I'm a fan of Omnisend. So far it's been a great experience.

CRAFTLY PETS

good it as very nice app very good app awesome to use and very good. it has helped me a lot to get sales

Electra

Really good email campaign marketing app! Would definitely recommend. Very fast and easy to send super high quality emails.

SHADE

Omnisend is amazing! So many great features and so easy to navigate! A must have app for building winning email campaigns

Traveling Vardo

Amazing! I cannot believe the simplicity of use! I love the templates and how they walk you through everything step-by-step. They make it simple to create beautiful and professional email marketing campaigns. I also love the work flow automations they suggest. It was so easy to set up. I had my first two automations set up and running in literally just a few minutes. Thanks, guys!

Amara Beauty

Amazing!!! It's the best one I found after all the MailChimp change and it has incredible support.

Rustic Closet Boutique

I am loving Omnisend! I just sent my first email through them and it was super simple! Very user friendly! I'm excited for the future with them!

Kiwi'z Klozet

I was getting frustrated with my other campaign platform and its lack of integration with Shopify, so I decided to research a couple of others to find a better fit. In doing so, I came across Omnisend and of the three I checked out - so far so good! I love the neat little scratch-off features and the gift box, and find it's a useful tool in my email marketing! I do wish there were more CSS gifs available and more "movement" options in the templates outside of having a load of coding knowledge. For a small business that wants a big imprint - its just not always ideal to spend gobs of time on email campaigns.

Overall - for just starting out with Omnisend - I can't complain. The cost isn't absurd and the features are abundant! I love the user interface, the seamless Mailchimp integration, and the overall ease of use. The campaign templates aren't that bad either! The worst part is coming up with content! LOL!! Give them a try - I doubt you'll be displeased! :)