Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 11, 2023

It's very intuitive and customer support from Nikola was great. I'd highly recommend using Omnisend for email campaigns, automation, pop up forms and building your email list.

Ralph's Orchard
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 10, 2023

As of now, I am very happy with this app and the customer service, which is very helpful! My concerns were quickly addressed by Salma, and she helped me sort out things with ease.

Beauty Content Co.
Time spent using app: 20 days
January 10, 2023

I have just installed this app, but am very happy with it so far and with the customer support, which is great! Agustin managed to rapidly answer my concerns and helped me sort out things easily.

uniqueproductz.com
Romania
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 10, 2023

Blooming brilliant. Easy app and doesn't need much processing speed as some do which effects my elderly Imac. Customer service is instant. Download it.

Hixx
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
January 9, 2023

Platform is straightforward and easy-to-use. On the occasions that I had some questions with automation emails, pop ups, customer capture campaigns or forms, the customer support team was very quick to respond with helpful articles and answers that made it easy and quick to move forward. Overall, I recommend to all users who are looking to create automation workflows and have the ability to chat with someone when needed. Thank you Luiz, Sanya and Diego for being readily available to guide me through this new learning experience!

LinenMate Store
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 9, 2023

We just started our business and are using the free version of Omnisend.

Good functionalities and explanation of how to use the app.

The customer support is always helping us 24h / 7 days. Thank you Salma and Kamilia :-) for your great support.

Culinary Tales
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 8, 2023

I'm still learning to use the app, for now I'm very happy with the simplicity of it, very easy to understand and create anything. And I'm very happy with the support I've got from Kamilia really fast in the chat!

RURU arts by Naama
Peru
Time spent using app: 10 days
January 8, 2023

Overall, we are very happy with this product! Very straightforward, easy to use and provides some really great insights - our investment so far in this has been totally worth it and are very happy with the support as well! A must have app for your E-commerce store :)

Attrangi
India
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 7, 2023

Really great customer service! I'm new to having an online store, but not new to email marketing, and Kamilia helped me with the gaps in my knowledge to help me do big things with email! Definitely recommend Omnisend for more creative and personalised email marketing!

Pêche Fraîche
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 7, 2023

I had the pleasure of working with Deniz and he was a great help. He answered all my questions and was very prompt. I wanted to know how to use the email campaign better, make sure my emails were being sent and more. He was patient and delivered great customer service. The best thing is, he didn't end the chat until he knew I had no further questions. Thanks for all your help!

Korzen Hair