Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Jelly Cases

Fantastis and super email marketing with omnisend! They features and pricing arethe best on the market!

PIN-ME-UP-Shop

Quick and user friendly! I love how you can link your products directly in the e-mail! Great templates! And I especially love how it posts directly to my Shop's Facebook page too! :) Still confused about "Custom Collections" and how your e-mail automatically generates it's discount codes but I'm sure the support team will help me with that.

Smallprint Dubai

I found it super easy, great templates to change if necessary. Happy with the switch from mailchimp.

Naughty by Nature Adult Store

Highly recommend this app very easy to use and many different styles to choose from. i like you can use website link to import photos.

Natural Gut Wholesale

Unfortunately after nearly 2 hours and communicating with their customer service line no one could figure out how to make it work with Shopify. For me Omnisend was a total waste of time and sticking with my Vertical Response platform for all my emailing. Very dissatisfied with Omnisend and sad that even their customer service rep could not figure things out for me.

The Style Suite

I love the ease of use and execution. I would recommend this app to any business beginning the process of engaging their clients.

dealstoogood

I used this app to help me run an email campaign. worked great easy to use. definitely recommend using it.

shoprangerz

it really helps guide you through every step of the way very reliable process and easy to understand.

FITT Professional Weight Loss LLC

We love Omnisend! We were using another email marketing program and we were very unhappy with it. We switched to Omnisend and everything is great. It runs smoothly, its fast, and it is super easy to use! Couldn't be happier! Thank You from FITT Professional Weight Loss LLC

Papaw's Garden Supply LLC

I was looking for a simple integrated way to use my Shopify contacts with email marketing. I tried competing products but this is the easiest app I have found for basic small business marketing.
Wonderful app and very quick support. I had a question on test emails and was resent a response back in minutes.

Papaws Garden Supply