Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Avarcas 101

I used Omnisend for over a year, pricing is great, but there is no html or css integration, no way to customize the mobile version, logos and images look oversized and there is no way to fix it. Also when enabling the 2-step verification, the confirmation button is red and there is no way to change it. Customer support replies quickly but with no solutions and prescripted answers.

March 3, 2020

Thank you for your review, your feedback is very important to us.
Our technical team has already reviewed your case, indeed this area could be improved, therefore the development team has also been involved. Katherine is reaching out to you with the results the technical team was able to get as well as with a possible workaround to get the best solution at this point. Thank you for your patience, we will resolve this.

SAVALINO

Love the simplicity! 10/10.
Extremely easy to use and makes perfect sense in all aspects! Well done Omnisend!!!

INEUK.COM

YO YO YO LOVELY MATE GOOD ON YAHHH I LOVE THIS APP IT IS SO AWESOME I AM JUST DYING TO SEND MORE AND MORE AND MORE MMMMM

Omens Apothecary

I have used this app a few times now and it really helps me to send wonderful newsletters and automated emails. I am not tech savvy but this is really user friendly! It works great for my shop at omensapothecary.net

Give Back Guru

Excellent software because it is based on usage not contacts. Most of these were all based on contacts and when you dont send out many emails but once or twice a month, it got really pricy. I believe in emails but I also believe that our open rate is high because we dont constantly blast people. Great software because it also plugs into many other platforms like Zapier and specially smile.io.

Isaboe

Like the look of this app, however, after two hours of trying to set up, I give up. Not every easy to understand for a new user and thought it could link better with your store to be more automated or you could choose what you wanted. Most need you to input a product for a campaign, what a pain. Needs to have a tutorial to help you set up each campaign the first time. just way to hard to figure out on your own

March 3, 2020

Sorry to hear you went through such troubles setting up.
We truly value your feedback, thank you for taking the time to write the review. The teams are already working together so we could provide improved training materials to our customers in the future for easier setup and use of our product.

Waterjet Knives

I started a year ago with Omnisend and ultimately left because of cost. Then i went and tried several others, and none were as effective. So here I am back with omnisend, and here i'll stay.

Fingaz

This app works great, very user friendly.
highly recommend! The editing functions are great and simple to use!

Ate Up Fishing Gear

Loved how inuitive it was to use. The predesigned themes makes it easy for someone who doesn't love design

The Old White Shed

I just got started using this app with my Shopify store. The ease of use is awesome! I was able to get started right away. I've created forms, added campaigns all in under an hour! Super excited to keep using Omnisend!