Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Pi-K Candy

I do not recommend they will try to charger extra after not even sending one email to subscribers. Not worth it. UPDATE: I did clean my email list. I had to pay for that service as well. After that y'all want to charge extra for new emails.

January 18, 2021

Sorry to hear you had trouble with your first campaign.
There were some old email contacts on your list that no longer exist, so we had to pause the sending to protect your sender reputation. Approx. 30% of emails go bad in just one year, so regular list cleaning is a must to maintain a good sender reputation. The best approach is to check the contact list with Mailgun, Neverbounce, or any other similar service and unsubscribe those old contacts.
As soon as you review your contact list, we will resume the promotional email sending for you. Alex will help you out with this process; he is already reaching out!

C-IN2 New York

Loved the sales pitch. Very nice + clean interface. However, UX is not very user friendly. It just takes so many more clicks to get what you want. Also, email block settings differ from one template to another so it's difficult to apply "saved" blocks. It looks like each template/automation was coded separately, so there's no uniformity. It also doesn't allow you to create multi-touchpoint emails, so you can't create follow up emails smoothly within one campaign. Everyone raves about CS, that's why I chose Omnisend over Klaviyo, but I have yet to get a good experience. Onboarding so far has not been pleasant. They promised that someone would help us set up our account, but I have done 95% of the work.

January 18, 2021

Oh no, this is definitely not the experience we want our customers to have. In fact, our Customer success director Gabe is reaching out to you via phone to assist with any remaining questions. Please reach back to Gabe, and we will get you going with Omnisend for the best success.
Thank you for sharing your feedback. And surely, we will be able to resolve this asap!

Liner Notes Magazine - Coming in Early 2021

Outstanding App in every way - very straightforward to use, effective and efficient. Highest recoomendation!!!

Lyn Foley Creates

I just signed onto Omnisend yesterday. I needed help getting my e-mail signup going. Got a fast response on what I was missing, and so far the app is just what I needed. So much easier to use than the others I have tried before now.

Board Store Skateboard Shop

I've only just signed up and installed but Omnisend seems very clean, efficient & intuitive. So far, good!

GoFit

Just finished creating my first couple email automations and I LOVE this app so far! Super easy to use and figure out just by looking at the interface!

Gatito.ro

I've used the app today, for the very first time and I love it.
It has a friendly user interface, all the functions you need to setup your e-mail campaigns in matter of minute.
Great job guys!!!

Adorned....

Love love LOVE!!! Best email marketing app I’ve used to date!!! It’s easy to use, I love the templates, and I get sales from it!!!

Curvee Shop

I used this app to set up automation welcome email to new subscribers, I find it very user friendly and easy to understand. Recommended!

Inayasophia.com

This is the second store- I am using the app in
It integrates extremely well
Email Campaign making is easy
Reports ( even in the free version) are excellent