Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

RavenRova

I migrated to Omnisend after Mailchimp disconnected from Shopify. The free plan is streamlined, but it can do the essentials. User experience is great. Designs are pleasing. Customer service is good. Import process was smooth! Syncs with Shopify seamlessly in real time. I wish I could do some automations for free. But Shopify can do the basic ones. I honestly tried Shopify's new email features too. They are just a bit too basic for my needs right now. This is my second successful business venture. We are in a heavy growth phase, and just received our first inventory shipment. I'm considering paying for Omnisend's annual "standard" plan to have more professional looking automation emails and do some AB testing.

Thread and Maple

We selected Omnisend because of its native integration with Shopify. You can drill down to see what all our customers are doing on our site and target them based on their purchasing behaviour. Almost went with Klayvio for the back in stock alerts feature, but Omnisend has the better price and ease of use. Nice addons like gift box and scratch card. Their support is excellent as well, quick and reliable.

Made Moggie

I switched to Omnisend after trying (and failing with) Mailchimp. Omnisend has been brilliant. Very intuitive program. Easy to navigate. It has saved me so much time. The trial version works great. Usually trial versions are stripped back in terms of features - but not with Omnisend. I found customer support to be great. They respond within 5 mins. They keep in contact, making sure you're happy with response. I am so happy I switched to this program.

BRISTOLBACK ™

Amazing, prompt service ... this app looks like all I need!
I said ....
Amazing, prompt service ... this app looks like all I need!

Jijivisha Shop

I AM SO NEW AT THIS AND I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR MARKETING. OMNISEND HELP ME BIG TIME. I FEEL LIKE A PRO. THE MORE I USE IT THE MORE EXPERT I AM BECOMING.

Glo Vegan

Great App... Super user friendly. Great support and lots of easy to see support guides. I have literally done no email marketing before and Omnisend makes me feel like a PRO!

Insta Shop Boutique

WONDERFUL! I wouldn't use any other app for my marketing and emails. I am very glad that someone recommended this app to me, it's truly changed my business in so many ways.

Eco-friendly Kitchen Outlet

Very easy to use! Great support staff and customer service! Amazing automatons that really help! 10/10 would recommend.

InstaGone Consumer Products

I'm very impressed with omnisend so far. Most of it is really intuitive but when I had a question I reached out to customer support expecting a reply in a few hours. Oskar replied within minutes, and it wasn't the typical 'Hello, we received your message and one of our representatives will get back to you shortly". Nope - it was Oskar asking me to clarify my problem further so can help. This was around 11:00 pm EST. In the morning, I had more questions and he responded again within minutes! He answered all my questions, and helped me get a much better handle of the software. I'm excited to see everything else Omnisend has to offer. I'm really impressed so far!

cbdwellnesscentre.co.uk

LOADS BETTER THAN MAIL CHIMP, WITH GOOD LAYOUT AND CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT, THE FORMS ARE EASY TO USE TO