Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Vapeslough

Great app and good customer support, I had some issue at start but they sorted the issue very quickly.

May 22, 2020

Hey, your account is active and running smoothly. Temporary pauses can happen when the store is not fully integrated, or if the campaign contains external links not leading to your store. Don't worry, our support representative is reaching out with recommendations to prevent this from happening in the future.

www.urban-equestrian.com

I would like to thank Alex in tech support for walking me through some procedures that were confusing - at one point I threw my hands up and said I would have my tech support do it. Alex said "dont give up" we can fix it in 5 min - and he did!

Aurora

Xenia dealt with my problem. Poor customer service, rude and unhelpful. Problem unsolved and left out of pocket.

May 21, 2020

We are sorry to hear you feel this way. As per our terms of use, we do not offer a full refund if the service was used during the billing period. However, Jurate from the Support team has reached out to you; we will find the best resolution for your situation!

Mati

whoever is planning to use this App, please dont!!!! they just keep charging you and taking your money but they DON'T DELIVER !!! i was charged 40$ for sms and when i finally wanted to use it for a campaign it is showing me 0$ balance and asking me to re charge again. Where did the $40 go??? apart from this whenever you send an email campaign, more then a 100 bounces!!! this is just unheard of!!!

May 21, 2020

Hello Mati,

Sorry if your experience was not good. We can see that the team is now working to resolve all issues. Your account is active; once you finish organizing your contact list, you will be able to continue using all the features again.

Customer success team

ShopTheStor

so far so good! this is my first time sending auto emails and I have to say Omni made it easy and fun

Bee The Light

App is very easy to use. Customer service was very helpful in answering questions. I'm glad I chose this email provider!

Dukier Store

i like this app. we change it and we use every day with a lot of new workflows.

is very nice.

thanks to the team

ENSŌ

We've been setting up a few automation emails and we had a few customisation questions. The support is very fast and efficient.

Canine's World

just recently downloaded the app. So far love it i just got the best costumer service from Oskar. Fast communication. 100% recomend them. If I keep loving it I'm download it in my 2 other stores. give it a try.

Sugared Opal

I love this app. It has been so simple to use. I don't have very much knowledge in the eCommerce world and this app made it so easy. Navigation in this app is simple.