Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Hide Altitude

This app is really intuitive and easy to use! The templates for email marketing are amazing and makes your emails look very professional.

LukShippin

This app is really cool. I loved it. It made me so profitable businessman and now i have my own business.

Daily Smart Travel

Love this APP. very easy to use. created my first email campaign in minutes, just a few clicks and it was done. I recommend it .

Golden Retrievers Paw Central

I used this app to run an email campaign and was really easy to set up! Let's hope it is productive!

Uilani Boutique

This app was a tremendous help in reaching out to my customers in the most efficient and quick way. The setup makes customized email marketing so simple and stress-free! Being a business owner is surely a time consuming job, having apps such as Omnisend is a relief!

A Beautiful Struggle, Inc.

After about 2 weeks of using the app I can say I am very pleased. I've used the app to set up my pop-up newsletter form, automate my newsletter welcome series, automate my abandoned cart series, & I created my first campaign. The only thing I haven't quite figured out is how to segment my audiences.

Seagoat Ceramics

The app used to sync sign ups from the form back to my Shopify customer list. But stopped working. I have hundreds of new customer emails that are only in Omnisend now instead of being synced back to Shopify as well. Now I have to manually enter all the new signs up back into Shopify! WHY AM I PAYING YOU?? Customer support has be a HUGE JOKE. The support email has been bounced around many different people for over 2 weeks without a fix. Not to mention they asked me to send EVERY SINGLE email sign up that didn't sync since the 23rd of September. And they did NOTHING with that information. They said they would send the message to the tech team and I haven't heard back in over a week, even with a follow up email in between. SUPER DISAPPOINTED!

October 11, 2019

We truly apologize for this issue, that's definitely not the journey we want our customers to have. The team informed, that the issue is now fixed and that your contacts have been synced and will continue syncing automatically to Shopify. We are glad it's resolved, thank you for your cooperation in this matter!

Buttons For the People

I'm a complete newbie at email marketing, Omnisend held my hand through the entire process, even at the unpaid subscription level. Highly recommend!

Meme Style

Prestige Auto Care

Really easy to get set up and create various email campaigns. The drag and drop of various items like text or image with text makes things quick and easy and the layouts look professional.