Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Naughty by Nature Adult Store

Highly recommend this app very easy to use and many different styles to choose from. i like you can use website link to import photos.

Natural Gut Wholesale

Unfortunately after nearly 2 hours and communicating with their customer service line no one could figure out how to make it work with Shopify. For me Omnisend was a total waste of time and sticking with my Vertical Response platform for all my emailing. Very dissatisfied with Omnisend and sad that even their customer service rep could not figure things out for me.

The Style Suite

I love the ease of use and execution. I would recommend this app to any business beginning the process of engaging their clients.

dealstoogood

I used this app to help me run an email campaign. worked great easy to use. definitely recommend using it.

shoprangerz

it really helps guide you through every step of the way very reliable process and easy to understand.

FITT Professional Weight Loss LLC

We love Omnisend! We were using another email marketing program and we were very unhappy with it. We switched to Omnisend and everything is great. It runs smoothly, its fast, and it is super easy to use! Couldn't be happier! Thank You from FITT Professional Weight Loss LLC

Papaw's Garden Supply LLC

I was looking for a simple integrated way to use my Shopify contacts with email marketing. I tried competing products but this is the easiest app I have found for basic small business marketing.
Wonderful app and very quick support. I had a question on test emails and was resent a response back in minutes.

Papaws Garden Supply

K Kay Designs

So far so good! Just sent my first campaign after switching from MailChimp.
I'm sure it can do more than I was fumbling through with, but, overall it was really to transition! Especially migrating subscribers over! Yay!

Slvrbckwear

Easy to use and great features. much better than others i have used. easy to understand. thank u for this

2 Curls 1 Mission

I absolutely love this app. It easy to navigate and there's a lot to pick and choose from. The features are endless. Definitely recommend!