Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Virago Swim

I tried several apps and found the templates were basic and the instructions to be complicated with limited support. I am so happy I found this app. I can create amazing emails with ease and the customer service support has been great. I am very happy thus far.

TSDC Webstore

The better and powerful Email and contact manager App. Easy to use, very stable, a lot of features and make my stores to improve the conversion rate.

Indoor Gadget

many thanks guys i wish to have a new app with a lot of email compaign templates more than omnisend ❤❤™

goodyled

Honestly Great app and the very important thing is so easy to use this app not like others please keep it like this

Beloved Pet Memorial

Easy to set-up, working well. Offers multiple automation flows, so there's almost everything needed for email marketing in one single app. Great reporting system as well. Customer service fast via chat. Waiting for results now.

ASTRAVIBE

Easy to setup and use. No coding experience needed but completely customizable. I LOVE IT. Will soon upgrade!

Liamstore

i used this app and it help me save many time. thank you developers. i hope you improve app with many helpful. thanks

BlueLotusStore

Thanks to all developers for making this extremely easy to set up email campaigns even for beginners.

Life Shovel

amazing app for marketing amazing app for marketing amazing app for marketing amazing app for marketing

KAEZY

Amazing app and excellent customer service. Omnisend can link to many third-party apps and all pages on my website.