Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Email Marketing, Newsletter, SMS, Abandoned Cart & Pop Up

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Jenson Natural Jewelry

Time spent using app About 4 years

Omnisend is very helpful when it comes to sending newsletters. Customer service is lovely, and Baarath was very helpful and kind!

Flory's Online

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Omnisend does everything that we need it to do, we've been with them about 2 years now. Customer service is quick too, just been helped by Baarath who was very helpful and went over and beyond to help me

Wmshoes

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 months

Perfect customer service. Nicolas helped me a lot! Thank you so much. Will recommend this app to friends.

Give A Shit - Eco Products

We started using Omnisend just a few weeks ago and are really happy. Today, I contacted the customer support and the experience couldn't be better. Olesia was great! Patient, helpful, nice and gave me some superb advice. Thanks, Olesia! As I already said to you, you rock!

xtrendingstore

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app About 1 month

Good customer service. Nicolas is friendly and supportive. Will use the app for long-term. Thanks a lot

ROEX Vitamins

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Customer Service Rep Kamilia was very helpful today, answered all my questions promptly, respectfully and with helpful responses.

KrystalWaters.co.za

Location South Africa

Omnisend has been a great new addition to my website and the online help services is quick and efficient. Thanks Kamilia for the speedy service!!

Organic⁷

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Omnisend has absolutely the best customer service with quick responses and remedies. Bassma demonstrated so much patience with me in trying to set up my newsletter pop ups. I especially love how they recently upgraded their email templates! Easy to use and great designs.

NATURUU

Great service! I had problems with embedded email sign up bar, Baarath solved my problem in no time, Thank you !

Spa Technologies

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We had an issue with our emails being reported as spam. Daryna was very helpful and friendly. Great customer service!