Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Beyond Bodie

This is a pretty powerful app. I am just getting started, and I love love love it already! It does so much!

Marca2

It´s easy to use , very intuitive. We start yousing it, because of the rating in shopify, and know we love it.

Supreme Pawtrait

Was my first time picking up email marketing and the site is super easy to navigate and set things up. Responsive design and convenient features give you a good sense of how your segments and flows are doing. Where omnisend lacks in some features that come with other platforms, they make up for with phenomenal and lightening fast customer support. Any missing features have been supposedly passed onto the tech team so I'm curious as to their speed for pushing out new features according to customer feedback.

Boutique-Saitama

not bad at all. Not easy to set up at the very begining but the customer support is very reactive to help. Very appreciated . using the app since 3 days but for now nothing to add, so nothing more to say about it. I dont use all the features but i will if needed

Lio Fashions

Great app!
Easy to use. I've setup the cart recovery in a quick timeline. Overall it's good. I recommend this to everyone!

Hippie Pants

We were considering omnisend to handle our emails but after downloading we discovered undemocratic and unethical business practices clear which we find unacceptable.
Firstly, they charge by user but do not allow you to upload a supression list which all other email providers allow. It's pretty standard in the industry.
Secondly, if you manually unsubscribe a set of users you don't wish to market to via omnisend, they will aggressively block you from marketing them via any other app by switching the accept marketing status to OFF on shopify. Imagine you have low open rates among a particular set of customers but they respond well to another channel, omnisend will not allow you to remove them unless you remove them fromm all other comms channels... except their own sms and push channels!!
I assume this is because they want total control on push and sms and are unwilling to sit along side other apps. But it's not ethical to force it on merchants.
Just to be super clear, on their site it says: "In Omnisend, the same contact may have different subscription statuses for each of the channels, Subscribed to Emails, and Unsubscribed from SMS or Push Notifications. For that reason, we don't keep a Suppression list"
But over email they will tell you "Contact unsubscribing from marketing = they're unsubscribing from Omnisend = they're unsubscribing from Shopify marketing as well."
I have now deleted the app.

October 30, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.
Two-way Shopify sync was implemented more than a year back when we had to comply with Shopify's requirements. Suppression list feature was not considered then, since our customers never requested it. Nevertheless, your scenario proves that the suppression list is a huge feature request that we definitely should consider having. We have already passed your feedback to the product teams.
Jurate has already reached out to you to talk more about this, thanks!

Indioak Lash Supplies

The app is OK quite difficult to use in the beginning if you don't no what your doing eventually get the hang of it but what I found incredibly disappointing was the service!!! I accidentally signed up to sms and wasn't aware it was a monthly thing I don't even use sms I literally needed it for one sms!!! I only use this service for emailing customers Long story short I was charged nearly $60 for one month just for the usual bill and sms when I contacted almost instantly explaining I'd made a mistake and wasn't even aware that it was a subscription I was basically told too bad we don't do refunds and they were more than happy for me to cancel my account and that was the answer for me so I'm currently looking for another company to work with because considering it's a first time mistake it's pretty disappointing. So make sure you don't make any mistakes with payments because you won't see that money again!

October 29, 2020

Sorry to hear your experience was disappointing.
Please note, your regular subscription was never canceled. Since you tried our SMS service, additionally to the regular subscription, you had an SMS subscription live. So we stopped SMS charges to make sure you continue with email services only. More, we added the remaining SMS credits as credit towards your regular subscription.
Please reach back to Xenia if this solution does not work best for you.

Mint & Honey Store

I love the simplicity of using this app and way better than the ones i have previously used on my store. It literally does all the work for you and easy to understand. I would recommend this app to all merchants

All You Need Now

So far so good. I've spent hours researching the best platform for what I need, and so far Omnisend has been the best, with the best support! They actually answered a question I had yesterday, a SUNDAY! That's what I need, the support I need, when I need it.

H Apparel by Hispania

by far best email marketing service out there! great customer service, best feature is product picker.