Reviews (5,726)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and robust features for managing targeted email campaigns. They value its customizable templates, A/B testing, and automation capabilities. The 24/7 chat support is praised for its efficiency. Merchants report improved customer engagement, higher email open rates, and increased repeat customers. The seamless integration with Shopify and the ability to handle both email and SMS campaigns are also highlighted. Merchants find the pricing reasonable for the features provided.

January 24, 2024

The customer support is excellent! I had multiple questions on various topics including billing and automatcation, and Agustin was able to quickly answer each one. He even followed up a day later to see if anything else was needed. I sincerely appreciate their continued efforts and responsiveness.

Securis
About 4 years using the app
March 15, 2024

Helped me with exactly I needed help with on their app, my goat

Pink Sugah
About 1 month using the app
January 31, 2024

Dilara was great! She helped me get the DNS and TXT records all corrected as I was nearly going insane trying to figure it out on my own. Thank you so much!!!! :D

New-Breed
January 30, 2024

Customer support is excellent. Love how you can edit all the emails and give your own look and feel!

BABOUX
About 1 year using the app
January 31, 2024

Great customer service. They walked me through what I needed in about 20mins (setting up code on the back end of shopify). Thank you!

L Royalty Clothing
About 1 year using the app
January 31, 2024

Their customer service is great! The app itself is good enough, but we truly appreciate that if any issues arise, they are quick to respond & very helpful.

Henig Furs
February 6, 2024

Easy to use and a much more affordable option than some of the others I looked at. Their help chat is top notch.

Makit Takit
Edited March 30, 2024

After using this for a while we decided to delete the app

Some support team is great in understanding your questions then address them directly, most others do not have a clue - they kept sending emails asking for more information which is already provided

Vshine Silk and Shine
7 months using the app
Omnisend replied April 1, 2024

Hi there,

We genuinely regret to learn about your recent experience. It seems some of our support team members may have missed the mark on this occasion, and that's not what we strive for. We're dedicated to ensuring a seamless experience for our users, so it's disheartening to hear we fell short.
Our senior support representative has reached out to gain further insight into the issues you encountered. Please feel free to connect with them via chat.
Your feedback is invaluable, and we're committed to enhancing our support process based on it. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us!

February 28, 2024

Luiz helped us solve our issue in less than 48hours!
Great support.

Values Culture
Switzerland
11 months using the app
January 24, 2024

Beran was a GREAT help, really appreciate the quick and helpful response provided, and left me with a peace of mind knowing that if I have any questions or concerns, I can reach out to the support anytime, wonderful! The support team is fantastic! Satisfied!

SodaStream SG