Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Drip4Men™

Customer service is really good at responding in a timely manner so kudos for that. In saying that, the 2 areas that really need improvement are the Landing Page as there are no real customization options to make it look and feel like a part of your store and the features are very limited.

But the biggie is that the new customers that purchase from the store are not automatically uploaded as one would expect, to the respective categories such as 'Subscriber' or 'Purchased'. They have to be manually added to the categories, which is very time consuming especially when a large number of orders come in. Upon contacting customer service about this issue, the reply was: "We would recommend deleting all 3 contacts from Omnisend -> go back to Shopify and place a test order for all 3 contacts. This should help to push order data to Omnisend. If this does not help - we'll need to re-sync from our side. Please attach a screenshot where we can see all customers / orders count and order details in such case. " Why would we take the time to place test orders in hopes it would synch or why would we need to send our customers confidential order information?! Omnisend I hope you fix this as this is fundamental to the service you should provide. At the very least it should be. Otherwise the app is nice to use.

Dapper Designs

Very easy to setup! This has helped us stay up to date with so many customers. Thank you to Ominsend for making this so easy to use!

NALÈ

Absolutely love this app! It is a must have for business owners that want to build a community and engage their customers!!!

Skirt Society

Love this app! Have used it several times in the past, ended my subscription because I thought Shopify would be better. I was wrong! So happy to be back! Love the templates and the customer service is super helpful and fast!

Caiyah

This review is based mainly on customer support. Only signed up in the last 24hours and have had a small issue with email verification but it was sorted out via live chat. Lots of youtube tutorials are available to help but the live chat crew are very responsive and, at least for myself, gave me the exact answers and guidance for everything I needed. At this moment I'm very happy with what this company provides - I read a lot of reviews and if your not sure go read some too but so far so good.

Spray Couture

I just started using Omnisend. The pricing is great and the features are so easy! Very affordable and easy for first time users.

Marc Ocean

great support team and a simple and efficient product!

Cyrus Rugs

Easy to use once you get the hang of things. Love the idea of linking to Google and Facebook. Mass Marketing made easy !

Jades Secrets

Very easy to use, straight forward. Emails are very easy to set up. THe easiest to navigate. Thanks

Kontor-inventar.dk

Needed help on signup forms. Quick response with solution. Great customer service. Looking forward to seeing what more the app does.