4.8

Merchants find this app user-friendly with robust features like email automation, segmentation, and A/B testing. It's praised for its seamless Shopify integration, responsive customer service, and affordable pricing. Merchants appreciate the customizable templates and insightful analytics, reporting increased email sales and open rates. The 24/7 chat support and easy-to-use forms and automations make it a popular choice for both experienced and novice email marketers.

November 28, 2023

This app is very underrated, help me generate thousands so far and the support team is amazing. Beran helped me out with all questions I had and even adjusted files for me since I didn't know how to do it. Amazing team & amazing app!

2THEWORLD
About 2 months using the app
October 24, 2023

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS is definitely a bonus to have connected to your store for solutions such as email & SMS campaigns, as well as automation. The platform is user-friendly and their customer service is great. Kayque from their support team was phenomenal in helping me solve a question that I had. He went above and beyond to follow up and provide extra tips.

GUIRLA
9 months using the app
October 31, 2023

Just got in contact with their chat facility to ask some questions re setup of my discounts codes etc. Stefan was super helpful and made things much easier for me.

Pòcaduine
6 months using the app
January 17, 2024

Great service from Matja

PRATI
Norway
Almost 6 years using the app
November 3, 2023

Good segmentation and automation integration. The click-map is also beneficial for performance analysis. Customer service is quick to respond.

AreYouGame.com
Over 2 years using the app
January 27, 2024

Amazing customer service, and an easy to implement fix!

Cassie Alexander
5 months using the app
October 26, 2023

I have had some issues with Omnisend since beginning using it, from it's limitation of sizing (popups) to a few other things. But today, I put the account on a freeze to explore some options and better looks, and they charged me for the freeze and also charged me for the next month of service. Doesn't get much more corrupt than that. I reached out to support (which they make difficult) and go a non-answer answer of let me pass this to someone else. Taking this and the price increases into account. I would advise against using Omnisend anymore, but be careful how you get out. They may charge you more for leaving.

UnderGents
Over 3 years using the app
Omnisend replied November 15, 2023

Hi there, we appreciate you for taking the time to leave Omnisend a review.

We apologize for not being able to get back to you sooner on the matter.

Indeed, freezing your account does have a fee and see that you were charged for your subscription before freezing your account. Our billing team refunded the charge for such subscription as soon as you reached out to our support team to assist on the matter.

As for experiencing certain inconveniences with our product, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team at support@omnisend.com, and our team will be more than to assist on any questions or concerns you may have.

Have a wonderful day.

October 9, 2023

I've just done my first send with Omnisend. It's early days for me to say how good the platform is, but it seems very intuitive. I've faced a number of challenges getting up and running and have found the online chat support to be excellent. I've been in touch with various members of the support team and all have been knowledgable and have taken ownership of problems if they have been unable to resolve them immediately. Olesia and Sila have been particularly helpful.

Educational Toys
Over 4 years using the app
October 31, 2023

I love Omnisend for my email campaigners because It's friendly, and the staff is exceptional. Always there to answer my questions no matter the time of the day!

Myriam Nader Haitian Art Gallery
Almost 3 years using the app
December 7, 2023

Luiz was very helpful and patient and aswered all my questions.

Salida Sunshine