Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

The All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform with SMS and More

ShopTheStor

so far so good! this is my first time sending auto emails and I have to say Omni made it easy and fun

Bee The Light

App is very easy to use. Customer service was very helpful in answering questions. I'm glad I chose this email provider!

Dukier Store

i like this app. we change it and we use every day with a lot of new workflows.

is very nice.

thanks to the team

ENSŌ

We've been setting up a few automation emails and we had a few customisation questions. The support is very fast and efficient.

Canine's World

just recently downloaded the app. So far love it i just got the best costumer service from Oskar. Fast communication. 100% recomend them. If I keep loving it I'm download it in my 2 other stores. give it a try.

Sugared Opal

I love this app. It has been so simple to use. I don't have very much knowledge in the eCommerce world and this app made it so easy. Navigation in this app is simple.

E-Motivee

Very simple to use, today i did in 30 minutes things where i spent hours before, thank you Omnisend!

Rokka & Rolla

I installed to test out the 14-day free trial and once the trial ran out, they extended the trial to me for another 2 weeks. Honestly, this automation forms that Omnisend sets up for you is pretty straight forward and easy to use. Way better than other email marketing apps out there in my opinion.

Aster & Oak Pty Ltd

So far, so good! Needed a little help setting up the forms and the help desk replied in 10 minutes and had it set up 5 minutes later!

ozomeme

Real good customer service! Understanding and helps u understand too. Had a problem but was helped pretty quickly