Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Purple Ants Chocolatier

The navigation is easy to follow, it was very helpful, the basic video tutorial is very helpful and with clarity

Windstation

I used this app to do automatization, pop-ups, email campaigns for my new store https://windstation.art/. Set up was so easy and intuitive. Super userfriendly. Recommended

Coucibas

Great tool, super efficient in both English and French that I'm using.
User-friendly, super easy to install and customize.
The customer support is amazing
I recommend this tool to all my clients

King Butta Love

great app vary orginice and simple to use alot of people should use this app gits nice and simple

My Fashion Key

Easy to used and setup is a breeze. Now, we’ll just have to see how well it works. Hopefully, I’ll make millions!

L'usine a lunettes

bi bimmmtres bonne app franchement beau goss c'est long 100 caractère

Fable and Sage

I am a small maker with one part time employee, so my funds and time available for email marketing are slim - Omnisend is affordable, intuitive, and works even for small shop owners like myself. It's easy to learn and allows your business to grow just by pushing buttons and setting automations. Try it!

Cece Bébé

This app was so easy and intuitive to use, and I was able to customize everything to ensure my emails reflected my brand and what I was trying to achieve. The suggested workflows were such a helpful guide when setting up various campaigns, and the data collected provided valuable insight into how my customers were responding to my email marketing efforts.

Sagimora.com - Beauty, Wellness tips and Product Reviews for Woman Over 40

I started using this app and I just love it. Email, SMS marketing and push notification. All in one place. I can recommend it to everyone who is in eCommerce.

Pink Maison

This is my first time using this app for my email campaign and it was very impressive. Ease of use and application. Love it!