Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Rocket City Vintage

I used this app to help mass email my customers. It was so simple, and will continue to use it. They give you a template to work with and allow you to add products straight to the email with a shop now button(if you want to change shop now you can) all around the best emailing app out there. 5 Stars.

FLEX-N-FLEX

Very bad customer service and support is sucks they never reply. I had issue sometime each customer get 200-300 auto emails I got so many complaint from customers they complaints about it due to this issue we see lot of our customers unsubscribed the newsletter....I contacted to tech support so many time and they never ever replied or resolve the issue. I just canceled the subscription and i had balance on SMS account they refused to refund that...Very bad experience never use this app again!!!

April 21, 2020

We apologize for the issues you experiences.
We can see you reported deliverability issues a couple of months ago. Our agent Arina shared some best practices that you could follow to improve it - frequent campaign sending, improving the content as well as targeting the specific contact groups with your newsletters to have better engagement. We are upset to hear you have not received our recommendations. We are here to help, and we believe we can resolve all the issues with your cooperation, Xenia has reached out to you.

Somnorici

I've been using the app for a few months now for 2 stores and it's really good. The email builder is pretty straight forward and integrations are simple to use. The client service is 10/10. Super fast responses and are always trying to find solution. The only reason I'm not giving a 5 star review is the user interface. It takes time to get used to it and even though it only has a handful of menus it's not super intuitive and clunky. But you get used to it fast so I guess it's Ok. It works exactly like advertised and it's way cheaper than other similar services. You won't get a better deal than this.

Odi Boutique Jewellery

I have just used this for the first time, nice and easy to use, and was glad to learn that sending with omnisend with a domain email is best for getting through to your customer, hope to see a good open and received rate

simpLEXIEtee

ease of use and great support from the team. I am just starting out so these 2 factors are a must. they response was quick enough and the templates are so easy to edit.

Jenny Berry Artist

I've used other email apps and I've struggled with one thing or another with every one of them but not this one. And the customer service has been a pleasure to deal with! Thank you!

Preppy Pimp

We had previously been using Mailchimp and switched over to Omnisend. So far am very pleased with the integration with Shopify and the program itself is very user friendly and intuitive with good templates.

Shop For Your Charity

I had some initial issues with this app being a bit buggy. But the team at Omnisend had been responsive enough to fix them for me. So not bad...will continue to use and see how well this app introduces new features to make their customers stick with them. The only thing I will say they need to improve on is to have more variety of templates for their emails. Considering they position themselves as the marketing automation software for omi-channel retailers, and retail business is a very creative/visual industry so there needs to be more creative resources available with their email templates. Right now what they have is so limited and so bland.

April 16, 2020

Sorry to hear things are not working as you expected.
Let us emphasize that we do not make any changes to your shop's code as simply we do not have access to your store. The embedded form that you have on your store is built on your store's code, which we cannot access. When we integrate your embedded form with Omnisend, we simply capture it, to "see" when a contact signs up and take that information to ourselves.
All that said, we have Omnisend signup forms, that you can simply set up on your store, have you considered those >> https://support.omnisend.com/en/articles/1061792-types-of-signup-forms?

selpic

As the MailChimp broke up with Shopify, we have to use a new email tool. omnisend is a good choice. Online customer service is in time.

smart pattern making

Review Update 4-23-20
Support just told me that they will not fix the problem because they test it on their end and it works for them. What this tells me is that they do not care about you.

This is just a way to hide their software problems and just keep saying the same thing over and over as robots and nothing is fixed.

To finalize it all, this time they said to me via chat, buy or use another computer maybe that will work but we will not fix anything.

You do not have a sales rep that can take care of your account but instead, they have chat assistants that have no experience or are incapable of fixing any problem with the software.

I am tired of your nonsense responses and unwillingness to fix the problem on your software.

Users of this app, if they are not willing to fix any problems you face while using this app why in the world would you pay or keep paying them for a service that is not working as it should?

-----------------------------------
Review Update 4-15-20.

I followed up on all the steps you mentioned below 3 times and still, it does not work.

We should be able to check the emails that were sent to clients without any issues. Do not let the app to use our client ip address and say that it is a customer viewing our site when they are not. That is a bad coding or bug in the software.

also, you never see what the customer put in their cart it just says it sent an email but you can not see what products they added on the email when they sent the email to the customer. We should be able to see what product was put on the email when we click emails sent to costumers.
---------------------------------------

Be warned users of this app. The live view does not display actual users' name and it uses different IP addresses with different names which are not your clients. I have tested this app in the default browser and subscribed to several forms that I created using our default browser google chrome.

After, explaining 20 times the problem, showing them screenshots of me browsing our site and then going back to the dashboard to check the live view to see who was on our site at that minute I found out that it displayed me, as one of our existing clients browsing our site when in reality the client was not browsing our site and it was using one of our client's IP address instead of my own IP address and displayed me as one of our existing clients browsing the site.

They have told me to clear up my cache, my browser history, go incognito, subscribe as incognito etc...but even after having done all that 5 times they still can not explain why is displaying me as an existing client browsing our site when in reality it was me the one browsing out site at that moment and minute.

Test it yourself now and let me know if that is happening to you as well.
This is frustrating and not a reliable way to check real visitors on your site.

Best,
Tom

April 16, 2020

We are upset to hear you had a disappointing experience, let us make it right!
If you click into an email you sent to your customer, you might be recognized as your customer. Nothing to worry! Cleaning cache and cookies fully, not clicking on your customers' emails and starting fresh on your store will resolve the situation.
Xenia from our support team will help you out with the steps; we are positive this issue will be resolved soon.