Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

quenotecontroletupeso

Esta app es super intuituva y facil de configurar. Me ha permitido crear flujos de correo y campañas de una manera increiblemente sencilla. Me ha ahorrado muchisimo tiempo y ha dado mucha mas funcionabilidad a mis campañas de marketing. Totalmente recomendable. Nunca antes habia podido sacar todo el rendimiento a otra app debido a la complejidad de edición, lo cual no existe en esta aplicación, que casi hace el trabajo sola.

Elaina Boutique

I liked how easy it was to import contacts! I scheduled the campaign for the time I want, I didn't have to send the campaign Now.

Geargap

I use this app to build traffic to all my product , this amazing app is a muss for product to sale,

TRISTAN ANTONIO

The app really helps to create customized email templates without having to be a graphic artist. It allows your emails to customers to stand out.

VapeTins

Amazing company!! Email marketing priced right! Great support, great templates & tools, VapeTins LOVES Omnisend!

Brutons Decorating

LOVE THIS APP!! amazing for all my marketing emails. I sent campaigns and set up automatic emails as well that are triggered by subscribing/adding something to your cart/purchasing!

Color Analog

Love this app. Very nice. A bit confusing interface sometimes. Things could be a bit more convenient, but all in all - very useful once you I got used to it and very reliable

Harajuku Fashion Shop

one of the best apps. so many free things you can do there. perfect for starters that don't have the money to spend too much on apps. I'd give you 11 stars if it was possible.
That's one app that I really want to pay if I get more costumers.
Thanks so much!

Tru Mob Apparel, LLC

Used this app to make email marketing quick and effective for our small clothing business. I like how the templates set up a good foundation for each automated email, though you can easily make any changes you want. They've benefitted our shop greatly within one week. The support team responded within just a couple minutes and were friendly and helpful.

Oxyclear mask

Really helps out a-lot with email marketing! great customer service and easy to use and learn platform