4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and robust features for managing targeted email campaigns. They value its customizable templates, A/B testing, and automation capabilities. The 24/7 chat support is praised for its efficiency. Merchants report improved customer engagement, higher email open rates, and increased repeat customers. The seamless integration with Shopify and the ability to handle both email and SMS campaigns are also highlighted. Merchants find the pricing reasonable for the features provided.

March 19, 2024

Quick support

bzyoo
Taiwan
About 2 years using the app
January 15, 2024

The app is very nice and the interface is user-friendly! The customer service is also very friendly and supportive. Beran was real nice and was part of the team that helped me get my toll-free number verified. I am more likely to recommend Omnisend than any other app.

Yonovus
Nigeria
2 months using the app
February 19, 2024

Dilara was amazing she made navigating a complicated system and absolute breeze

Rafiki-au
December 12, 2023

Super great service and fast. They even provided me with a personalised video resolving my particular issue. I got pretty impressed by that! I have been working with many services but this exceeded my expectations. Thanks for your hard work!! Keep it up!!

Vezorla
Almost 6 years using the app
January 9, 2024

It is simply amazing. Great portal to create and manage different workflows. Amazing email templates and customizations. Overall great experience using this app.

Widdley
India
February 7, 2024

ALLRUGO
Pakistan
Over 2 years using the app
February 10, 2024

Very friendly and operative support helped me with my problem, the operator Augustin was able to solve the hitch in a short time.
I recommend OMNISEND to everyone

GIOXO
Italy
18 days using the app
February 2, 2024

Denis very helpful and fast - thanks!

The Lawn Pack
Almost 3 years using the app
January 22, 2024

Omnisend has great customer service. Salma was really helpful in answering my queries and solving my problem.

Steve
About 1 year using the app
January 3, 2024

Just used support for the first time and was amazed by how quickly I got an answer and how objective and to the point Baarath was.

He immediatelly understood my problem, gave me the right advice and in no time my questions were answered an I was good to go. I needed help to get my domain signed with Omnisend and got it done in less than 15 minutes with Baarath's help.

Hypergoat Coffee Roasters