Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Send emails, newsletters, SMS. Grow subscribers with popups.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

AutelpilotEU

Location China

This app really helps a lot, lots useful functions all in one ,and with some marketing strategy,really good

Good Vibes

I am amazed with their customer service. 3 agents have already helped me out and their service is outstanding!

Shine Sparkle Slay

Time spent using app 1 day

Customer service is remarkable and really fast! We are just excited to have this new journey with them! Thanks, Nikola and Tiana for the assistance! I know all the team is like this.

Not Just Leather

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 month

Overall great plugin, really powerful with everything that is build in. Had some issues to get it to trigger my workflow but got fast and good help from Olesia who where very helpful. Now it finally runs as intended and will help me alot in converting customers. Thanks!

September 23, 2022

Hey there! Thanks for the high praise, we appreciate it!

We're sure that Omnisend will help you convert your visitors into a loyal customer base. Keep being awesome, our support team will be there for you every step of the way!

Mascot Mix

Location Japan

We used to use MailChimp before Omnisend, and this one has been much easier to use than the former! Not only is it extremely intuitive (which is great because we're not very tech-savvy), but the UI for putting together emails is SMOOTH. Also, their support is fantastic. Thank you Deniz for helping us with automations ;D

Idnhair

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 month

Sonya is quickly-response and very professional. Love this app and always works great. Will recommend it to all friends.

The Limited Co

This is a very easy-to-use email system. The automated email is very powerful. Through omnisend, the repurchase rate can be effectively improved.

phunkyBento

Location New Zealand

I am constantly blown away by Omnisends capabilites, not to mention the customer service is incredibly top-notch! Every time I send through a request it is answered in minutes, and extremely helpful. A couple of times now they have sent me a demo on Loom to show me exactly how to do a certain flow. Brilliant! Can't thank you guys enough and so happy I made the switch x

September 23, 2022

Hey! Thanks for leaving a review!

We're extremely happy to see you don't regret your choice. Our support is always here for you, just drop us a line whenever you feel like you're stuck on something important, or would just like to chat. We'll be happy to see you either way ;)

Borderless Creations

Location Japan

I just started using the app so I can't say that it had helped my website yet, however, the customer service was top notch! My questions were answered quickly and around the clock seamlessly by different customer service who was on call. I don't live in the same timezone so it was amazing to see the team effort to help me. Thank you!

solscience®

Time spent using app About 2 years

Customer service and the platform are great! I would recommend to others as I investigated in depthly other competitors and am happiest with Omnisend.