Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Bohemian Cowgirl

I love the beautiful templates and how easy it is to import contacts. I'm now waiting to see how it performs after creating my first campaign!

HALO Life & HALO Mask

Evaluated a lot of other providers and Omni hasn't let us down. My favorite email system I've used to date and it plays nicely with Shopify.

Die Wol Bol/ The Yarn Ball

You guys are awesome and always ready to help! Your campaigns are so easy and it gives me all the information needed!

(FAKE)MOTIVE

Really love the way they engage and help me out with my problem. Even though I am not good with instructions, it was clear and thorough. Thank you Ira and Polina, you both are amazing and I recommend this app!

Zen From Home

This app has been a god send. It's so easy to use and covers all aspects- step by step. Can't believe how much they offer for free! I've deleted many other apps now since this is so much better.

volkanoshop

I just want to give a 5-star shout-out to Veronica on the support desk for excellent support by helping me integrate my Proof Factor app with Omnisend
Anyone looking for excellent auto mailing solutions, you should really give them a shot

Martin Horring

Kid's Company

I installed the basic version of the app and I must say that it works very well, it is very well structured and easy to use, I could give 6 stars for assistance, it is very timely and efficient, it is an app that I recommend

draculabyte

Price is way too high once you reach a certain amount of subs. Wouldn't suggest you start using it if you plan to gain more than a few 1000 subs.

June 1, 2020

Sorry, your experience turned out to be unpleasant.
As you are on our forever FREE plan, you can send up to 2000 emails per day, up to 15000 emails per month free of charge. If that is not enough for your business, only then you will need to explore our paid plans.
We can see you are now talking to our support team, so we hope you will come up to the best resolution :)

Authentic Turkish Baklava

Easy to use good explanations. I have tried other apps but this one is definitely better for me. For sure will recommend it to friends.

Flow Cognition

Great :) Easy to use! Easy interface and great integration with Shopify! Customer service very helpful!