Reviews (5,731)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and robust features for managing targeted email campaigns. They value its customizable templates, A/B testing, and automation capabilities. The 24/7 chat support is praised for its efficiency. Merchants report improved customer engagement, higher email open rates, and increased repeat customers. The seamless integration with Shopify and the ability to handle both email and SMS campaigns are also highlighted. Merchants find the pricing reasonable for the features provided.

Edited February 12, 2024

Agustín helped me through the domain verification issues thoroughly. They made sure I was comfortable and understood every aspect of the process I went through

Unique Drinkware Dreams
Barbados
4 months using the app
March 31, 2024

good service and fast respond!!

MEGA LIFE
About 2 months using the app
Omnisend replied April 4, 2024

Thanks so much for your positive review! We're really glad to hear that you're happy with our service and that we were able to respond quickly to your needs.
If you ever need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

January 11, 2024

I've always been a little bit overwhelmed by email softwares. I'm getting myself more involved with my email campaigns and so far, OmniSend delivers on it's promises. The real fear is to hit the Send button... but that's not their fault. It's my own insecurities. I recently had to contact support because one of my forms was not saving properly and got excellent support from Didem. My form was missing an essential block and it got solved hands on. My website is on https://www.geeksngears.com

Geeks'n'Gears
8 months using the app
February 8, 2024

Tech support is amazing! Karine helped me with my email list emergencies. She responded quickly and stuck with me until my issues were handled.

Consult Beaute
About 2 months using the app
March 5, 2024

Great app. Good customer service

Cartems Donuts
6 months using the app
April 23, 2024

Baarath was knowledgeable and patient at went to great lengths to make sure I left the conversation armed with the answers I was seeking. Thank you for your assistance!

Your Pearlfect Gemz
1 day using the app
Omnisend replied April 25, 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your kind words! We're glad to hear that Baarath provided you with knowledgeable and patient assistance. Ensuring our customers leave with the answers they need is our top priority.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

January 16, 2024

This app works very well. You can closely contact with your customers to form remarketing. It helps very much in the turnover of the website. At the same time, thank you very much for sanya's patience to explain, solve a lot of operational problems.

B&Q Lash
China
Over 1 year using the app
February 6, 2024

Thanks so much, Beran for your great and informative video Tutorials. They were very helpful.
Much appreciated.

Aviiana
Almost 3 years using the app
January 16, 2024

Kayque Was extremely helpful and guided me through what i needed to do, step by step!

Essentially You Oils
Over 4 years using the app
February 1, 2024

Luiz knew exactly how to help and gave me easy-to-follow instructions. He was friendly and professional too!

InspirationIncluded