Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Made Moggie

I switched to Omnisend after trying (and failing with) Mailchimp. Omnisend has been brilliant. Very intuitive program. Easy to navigate. It has saved me so much time. The trial version works great. Usually trial versions are stripped back in terms of features - but not with Omnisend. I found customer support to be great. They respond within 5 mins. They keep in contact, making sure you're happy with response. I am so happy I switched to this program.

BRISTOLBACK ™

Amazing, prompt service ... this app looks like all I need!
I said ....
Amazing, prompt service ... this app looks like all I need!

Jijivisha Shop

I AM SO NEW AT THIS AND I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR MARKETING. OMNISEND HELP ME BIG TIME. I FEEL LIKE A PRO. THE MORE I USE IT THE MORE EXPERT I AM BECOMING.

Glo Vegan

Great App... Super user friendly. Great support and lots of easy to see support guides. I have literally done no email marketing before and Omnisend makes me feel like a PRO!

Insta Shop Boutique

WONDERFUL! I wouldn't use any other app for my marketing and emails. I am very glad that someone recommended this app to me, it's truly changed my business in so many ways.

Eco-friendly Kitchen Outlet

Very easy to use! Great support staff and customer service! Amazing automatons that really help! 10/10 would recommend.

InstaGone Consumer Products

I'm very impressed with omnisend so far. Most of it is really intuitive but when I had a question I reached out to customer support expecting a reply in a few hours. Oskar replied within minutes, and it wasn't the typical 'Hello, we received your message and one of our representatives will get back to you shortly". Nope - it was Oskar asking me to clarify my problem further so can help. This was around 11:00 pm EST. In the morning, I had more questions and he responded again within minutes! He answered all my questions, and helped me get a much better handle of the software. I'm excited to see everything else Omnisend has to offer. I'm really impressed so far!

cbdwellnesscentre.co.uk

LOADS BETTER THAN MAIL CHIMP, WITH GOOD LAYOUT AND CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT, THE FORMS ARE EASY TO USE TO

rosso-caffe-ca

The best app you can find... Its little expensive but worth every dollar.
I was using mailchimp before and this is 10 times better.

THE BAG OUTLET

Highly recommended if you think of design above all!
You don't need a developer or web designer to create a professional email design!