Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Email Marketing, Newsletter, SMS, Abandoned Cart & Pop Up

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Cico Collection

I am very pleased using this app. It's very easy to use and creating email campaigns has been effortless.

ZippyJamz

We recently began using Omnisend as an email marketing platform and have been impressed with it to date. The campaign and automation functionality is easy to use and get your email campaigns rolling. The templates are attractive and user friendly to amend. When needed, the support team is quick to respond to issues and even general inquiries into possible future functionality updates. The analytics dashboard gives you a nice view into the impact your omnisend activities have made and you can adjust the time period to a variety of views. We look forward to building on our existing email set ups and future product updates.

Inez White - Indigenuity

My orders went up by 500%, I spent all night copying and pasting emails. In the end I installed Omnisend, and automated the emails for the product. Halleluyah! Saved. I'm not that clever at this email marketing, so I chose Omnisend as its the best drag & drop app for me

Frames Footwear

So far very impressed. I've just been setting things up and transferring from Mailchimp and I've needed to ask a few questions. Support has been quick to answer and very helpful, especially Bassma - thank you!

Creative Sticker Co

Love using this app. The UI is so easy to navigate, excellent features giving me such great insight to my customers and the templates are nice and minimal. The customer support is also quick and very helpful.

Kiery-Fashion.com

I used this app to improve my sale and to engage my customers with sales and great prices. I'm loving this app.

SevenYays

Very pleased with my Omnisend choice. Technical help is first class - particular mention to Kristina who not only quickly and efficiently solved a problem raised on chat today, but also made some suggestions around other areas of my set up which have been soooo helpful. Easy to follow practical advice. Very happy customer. :-)

iPhone accessory

This software is very great, with it can be very good marketing of your customers, I am a novice small white, the 【Yevhenii】 consultant is very careful to guide me, very good, have questions can find a 【Yevhenii】 consultant, he will be very good to help you answer

Maroc Incontinence

They charged us without our approval and refused to refund us. when we asked for refund they refused to process it Big scam

February 18, 2022

Hello and thank you for your feedback!

Transparency and customer experience are two of the most important things to us at Omnisend. Our customer service representative has already contacted you with additional information about the refund that was issued to you.

If you have any further questions, please contact our support team at any time!

Ener-C - Natural Health Supplements

Beware! I used to think Omnisend was a great tool for email marketing - lots of features and flexibility and prompt service when we had questions or needed help. However, they are in the process of forcing their customers to port all their forms, automations and campaigns over to their "new" email builder, which they are touting as somehow better and easier and in my experience, has been the opposite. With little or no notice, they have automatically migrated some of our forms and automations over to the new system, forcing us to use it... yet when I look at the content in the new format, there are MANY elements missing, reduced functionality and LESS ability to customize various elements. Even worse, all the content I have saved over 3 years in templates and content blocks is, for all intents and purposes, lost because there is no way for me, as the client, to port it over to the new builder. I am looking at hours upon hours of extra work created by this change, with no explanation as to why it is happening in the first place and what, exactly is supposed to be "better" and "easier" about this new system. Perhaps if you were starting with Omnisend from scratch, you wouldn't know the difference, but whatever reason they are making this change, it is NOT being communicated well, they are not being upfront about what their current customers are losing in the process, and it is no way to treat loyal customers. Beyond frustrating.

June 1, 2022

Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Indeed, with new email builder being enabled now, we recommend to re-create campaigns and automations using the new tool. To speed up the process, and save you time on migration, we created Brand Assets to automise this process as much as possible.
Please note that the communication about the migration to the new builder was sent in advance.

Accept our apologies for the trouble! We completely understand your wish to stick to the templates you put so much effort in, and we will do our best to help you with every question you get when migrating to the new builder.

Our support representative has already reached out to you with more details regarding this matter.

If you have any questions or need any assistance, do not hesitate to contact our Support Team, we are available 24/7 and can be reached via In-app chat or email at support@omnisend.com.

Have a great day!