Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Stellari

I tested out 10 different email marketing systems and Omnisend was the overall best in terms of price, automations, and features. There's a few things I wish they had compared to others (Facebook integration is pretty expensive) but the customer support completely makes up for it. I'm pretty happy with them. If you don't need FB segmentation or analytics that go past 18 months, this is the best one for sure.

LUSHIE

So much value for free trial. Effective and easy to use. Especially love the live view feature as we can see what visitors are doing in our website

Joseph's Tea

well...Omnisend app is okay, it actually has some useful features, but the customer service is horrible, I think they are using automated replies instead having a real person answering to my emails. I sent two emails and I was getting the same generic answer with some screen shots on how to fix the issue. I expected more from them because this app is not cheap. And is not free as they claimed it to be. So I am giving this app 1 star because of bad customer service. *Updated on 9/29/2020 We were told to clean our email list and we did. Yesterday we spent hrs creating a really nice email campaign to send to our customers. The campaign was stopped by Omnisend and our account was suspended again. This app was a waste of time and money for us. And now we finally had enough and deleting our account. :(

August 5, 2020

We sincerely apologize for the trouble. Ira was trying to explain all the detailed steps in one email.
The sending of campaigns was temporarily paused since the system detected some inactive emails on your list. Nothing to worry about, approx 30% of emails go bad in just one year, so regular list cleaning is a must to maintain good sender reputation among the inbox providers. Please clean your contact list with one of the list cleaning service providers, and we will reactivate the campaign sending right away! Follow this article for detailed guidance:
By the way, only campaign sending was paused; your automation workflows are still up and running.

Aroma Lux London

This is impossible to use.
After reading the reviews it’s clear it’s not fit for purpose so I will delete it and use mailchimp

I wasted time creating an email for my subscribers only for this incompetent app to say that my email is missing “senders email missing”
Good luck to anyone trying to find out how to add it...its not an option. You cannot click it to add it manually and their info is just about money. Awful.

August 4, 2020

It's upsetting for us to hear you are thinking about moving on. Our support team is available on support@omnisend.com 24/7 to help you navigate the product, and even the FREE plan users have access to support.

Here is how you can add your sender's email:
1. Navigate on the Profile icon, go to Store settings >> Settings >> Channel settings
2. Click the Add sender's email address button >> enter the sender's email you will use to communicate with your clients >> hit SAVE
3. Once you add the email, click the Verify email button on the right-hand side next to the recently added email address. We will send an email to that inbox for final verification.
And that is it! You add and verify the sender's email once, and then you can successfully use it for as long as you need it!

Minty Lights

Really Simple To Use Unlike Other Email Marketing Apps. Omnisend walks me through everything to complete my email marketing tasks. Highly Reccomend 10/10

TroisPetitsLou

Best app ever!!! I had MailChimp and this app is way better! More options.highly recommend!!! !10/10

Green And Purple Smoke Shop

The app is excellent and seamless! Great customer service that is responsive and communicates well!!

Hangry Woof

This Omnisend app is amazing! Way easier than Mailchimp. I was using Mailchimp and spent weeks trying to get it to work with my Shopify website. Omnisend is much easier to setup, their support team is responsive, and the app is easy to use. Overall, we love it so far!

Wolfhardt

I dont like to be negative and like to give everything a shot. This is not a very user friendly App. Couldnt even send out a mass email without getting my account suspended. After cleaning it the first time. I had to do it again for another mass email. Thye claim my contact bounce back was two high. The process is long to to get back up and running. Customer service is slow and lacks detailed instructions. Spent a week of downtime in trying to figure this out. Not a good system and not sure why there are so many 5 star reviews. It's a headache.

I appreciate a response but its kinda to little to late. Which demonstrates the issue that you guys think just because you can throw a link and some instructions to someone and leave them to figure it out on their own. Hence, after over 43 emails back and forth one of your reps had offered to take care of the issue herself.

August 4, 2020

Sorry to hear your experience did not turn out as expected.

Your sending was temporarily paused because the system detected some inactive emails on your contact list. Xenia is waiting for you to grant her access to your account, and she will be able to assist you with the list cleaning. Once your contact list is polished, we will resume the sending. Segmenting inactive contacts will ensure you great deliverability results going forwards! Detailed guide in segmenting inactive contacts in your account is below:

Butta Me Down

Omnisend has been amazing with helping me reach my subscribers. The layout is user friendly and perfect for sending out my product notifications. I am not tech savvy by any means and I haven't had any troubles with operating this app.