Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

GrowGreatPlants.com

Application is straight forward. Fairly easy to set up. Had a minor problem but customer support fixed things up. Quick, friendly response is what I need and what I got. I think I will extend my trial.

Split Bean Roastery

I wanted a way to create customer newsletters to send new products and promotions periodically. I found this campaign app and it has worked really well for me. The campaign wizard is very intuitive and allows for complete flexibility and is customizable. Also, previous campaigns are saved, so you can duplicate a template from a previously successful newsletter. The app also provides metrics, to allow the business owner to watch how the campaign is doing. Thank you so much Omnisend!

Today Halloween

Great team for support. There is a lot of options on the app that makes you connected with your customers, email SMS notification, etc... I love it! I hope that they reduce the price of the pro plan because it is so expensive.

Higher Evolution

This app is easy to use and works perfectly. Customer support issues are resolved quickly via chat feature. I am extremely happy with Omnisend.

Red Rabbit Coffee Co

The team at Red Rabbit Coffee are really pleased with how well-integrated Omnisend is, and we use the 'in Cart' reminder option that works really well and so does the subscribe to our newsletter. The actual newsletter builder is incredible, super flexible and easy to use :)

ProjectorSKY™

it works really well. You can customize almost everything you want and it's really user friendly. i recomend it

Salsal Design

amazing and user friendly app and most important wonderful and fast response support team. happy to work with them.

Askmemart

best app i love it. it is doing my work automatically . i can consume my more time. and it is very fast and easy to use. my friend tell me about this app to download and this is worth it for me

Just for Fam

It works really well. You can customize almost everything you want and it's really user friendly. Totally recommended

Cordano

I used this app for the first time and I really like how easy it is to use and link product pages to it. I'm no expert, but it has everything you need to start in the free version.