4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and robust features for managing targeted email campaigns. They value its customizable templates, A/B testing, and automation capabilities. The 24/7 chat support is praised for its efficiency. Merchants report improved customer engagement, higher email open rates, and increased repeat customers. The seamless integration with Shopify and the ability to handle both email and SMS campaigns are also highlighted. Merchants find the pricing reasonable for the features provided.

January 16, 2024

Amazing support with the up and coming changes! thank you so much to Kayque 10 stars for helpfulness!

Serenity Blankets
Almost 3 years using the app
February 3, 2024

So far so good can easily edit the flows and the customer team ( Stefan ) was of great help to set up the new DNS updates.

Gemas Del Amor
Spain
4 months using the app
March 4, 2024

Been great so far. Customer service is prompt and resolves problem quick

Omèclat
13 days using the app
March 5, 2024

So far, this app has been easy to use and works well. The only problem I had was getting the DKIM to verify with my email. Karine in customer service was very helpful!! In just a couple of minutes my issue was resolved. She was very friendly and knowledgeable!! Thanks Karine!

Gifternaut
12 days using the app
March 8, 2024

Worked with Agustin who helped answer my questions even providing screen shots to help me know how to navigate my question. Very good customer service. I hope their email performance is just as good since I haven't started sending emails yet, but I am pretty optimistic!

Lexi Bee Designs
10 days using the app
January 22, 2024

Omnisend has great customer service. Salma was really helpful in answering my queries and solving my problem.

Steve
About 1 year using the app
January 29, 2024

Ominend est un CRM vraiment génial et facile d'utilisation.
Le support technique est très efficace et disponible.
Merci à Dilara pour sa patience et sa recherche de solution. le problème est désormais réglé.

éloène
France
7 months using the app
March 20, 2024

To Dilara
It was a pleasure to meet a girl who patiently answered questions.
She has perfect problem solving skills and answers my questions in an organised manner.

skimly
Netherlands
6 days using the app
April 19, 2024

Excellent support from Beran and Luiz on team. Both were very supportive, efficient & patient and replied almost immediately to all my queries.

I have installed this app 1 week back, currently in free version and exploring all its features. Its very simple and easy to use all-in-one app. It covers all the features needed for marketing purposes-email as well as sms.

I really love the popups within the app, as they are mobile responsive. (Was struggling to find an app with mobile responsive exit intent popups).

Also their app settings provided me with the flexibility I needed with my popups and it works great.

To conclude, good app for a reasonable rate.

Thanks for your support Omnisend team and I wish that in future you will continue with this good work.

Incense Sticks
3 days using the app
Omnisend replied April 22, 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad our team provided excellent support. It's great to hear you're enjoying our app's features, especially the mobile-responsive popups. Your support means a lot to us, and we're committed to maintaining the quality of our service.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

January 15, 2024

We have been using Omnisend for years now for our ecommerce store. We are very pleased with the email design, segmentation, automation capabilities and what's more they also have an excellent customer service. Most recently I needed to reach out to their customer support team regarding a new form I was building and Maria was an absolute superstar to answer all my questions in no time.

Pippadu