Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

SCENTIQUE Candles

i'm obsessed! Easy to set and use! Ready-made themes save a lot of time. Mostly works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3darchstuffs

It's an amazing tool for easy email marketing of your products. Very simple and innovative. I recommend it to everyone.

Paws & Espresso

Love this app! It was very easy to use and I love how customizable it is! Definitely would recommend.

KIN

The app is pretty easy to use for a beginner. Their staff is very responsive whenever you do run into problems! : )

Twinnks

I've only sent one email so far, but I love how easy it is to use & how flexible the templates are! I think it will be a very valuable asset to my shopify

theweesparrow

So easy to use this - 1st email campaign set up and sent in minutes. Love the product selection and template options for email.

Game Plan Experts

Wonderful app and great service. Easy to customize and make email flows. Customer service is also very helpful. Highly recommend if your looking for a simple and efficient email marketing app!

Lavish Mobb Boutique

This app really help me push my email marketing sales out. Very easy to use and understanding of all the templates were great. I’m glad that I installed this app. I do recommend this for your email campaigns.

Smiling shopee

This is a good app for helping me sale more volume. Many functions help me work online easier. Appreciated.

B3B Consultores

Excellent app, with live view that is very important to be able to track customer performance on the online store.