Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Designinverso

Utilizziamo questa app su diversi store e devo dire che di meglio ancora non ne ho trovate. UX fantastica

gothnotify

Very nice app amazing templates to choose from! and the campaign setup and everything is very self explanatory

Paper Provision

Great customer service when I came across a small tech problem. Very helpful, friendly and quick to answer all my questions.

sun wind snow

Omnisend and Shopify each point the finger at the other when a bug in one of their systems (or connecting API) resulted in a purchaser receiving two automated abandoned-cart emails from Omnisend after the purchaser completed submission of a paid-up order on Shopify. Inexcusable, and Omnisend support still won’t help help troubleshoot or fix the problem

July 17, 2020

We apologize for making you feel this way.

It seems that the issue occurred due to the fact the email address was used when triggering your Abandoned cart automation, while the order was placed with the phone number only. Omnisend is an omnichannel app, and we use an email address or a phone number as unique identifiers of the contact in our system. This way, our customers can switch between the channels and provide their customers with an omnichannel experience, so they could be contacted in the way they prefer.

We have a solution for you! To prevent such an issue from happening in the future, we recommend making an email address field as required when placing an order in Shopify.

Hustle Sports Nutrition

Omnisend was everything we needed when we first started using it. Email and SMS marketing/updates, cheap, and very VERY easy to use. What's more, is that it comes with the same..."aura" of Apple and Shopify; Extremely user friendly, and easy to use, but astronomically powerful and capable if you understand more complex topics, such as basics of programming.

What shocked me more, was that after a few months of use, I started to explore a bit more. Omnisend is insanely powerful. Like, for the price (free or just the basic $10 plan) it's insane. I seriously was blown away by this. I can't think of anything it doesn't do that we would ever need. Absolutely amazing application, highly recommended.

Saratogasupplements

I am just getting started with this app but the quick response I got with an email related issue was quick and the issue corrected. I was pleasantly surprised to see this. The last platform I used was all but devoid of any kind of personal help. If the response tiome is any indication of the rest of the product, I have made a smart move, leaving Klaviyo and coming here.
Now itg is a month later and got my first campaign finished in no time flat.

Hugolog Smart Locks

My agency uses this app for multiple Shopify sites. Intuitive and easy integration. This saves our team time and money and we get great results.

Ridgedale Orchard & Vineyard

I really appreciate the customer service, and their help with getting out our first newsletter. Very thing worked great, I love the integration with Shopify, and the picking tool is awesome!

Geschenkewelt Kunterbunt

Omnisend is easy to handle. The Support is very good. I can only recommend. Great App. Exactly what i need for my Business

Purple Ants Chocolatier

The navigation is easy to follow, it was very helpful, the basic video tutorial is very helpful and with clarity