Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Amara Beauty

Amazing!!! It's the best one I found after all the MailChimp change and it has incredible support.

Rustic Closet Boutique

I am loving Omnisend! I just sent my first email through them and it was super simple! Very user friendly! I'm excited for the future with them!

Kiwi'z Klozet

I was getting frustrated with my other campaign platform and its lack of integration with Shopify, so I decided to research a couple of others to find a better fit. In doing so, I came across Omnisend and of the three I checked out - so far so good! I love the neat little scratch-off features and the gift box, and find it's a useful tool in my email marketing! I do wish there were more CSS gifs available and more "movement" options in the templates outside of having a load of coding knowledge. For a small business that wants a big imprint - its just not always ideal to spend gobs of time on email campaigns.

Overall - for just starting out with Omnisend - I can't complain. The cost isn't absurd and the features are abundant! I love the user interface, the seamless Mailchimp integration, and the overall ease of use. The campaign templates aren't that bad either! The worst part is coming up with content! LOL!! Give them a try - I doubt you'll be displeased! :)

TonerParts

I used this App for my email marketing and it works GREAT.
Best customer service and best platform for my 47,000 client.
Very nice design for segmentation and very easy to create email campaigns.
I recommend this App to any size businesses.
Thanks to great customer service.

Easy KETO

I couldn't install the code to integrate my Shopify newsletter and Omnisend, I contacted support and they did it for us that morning. Great support, really fast.

BJJ MALL

The greatest app ever! Very easy to set up a campaign, to create the content and so on. Also check their blog for more info about marketing.

leathermshop

Egyszerű a használata. Minden kezdő webáruháznak nagyszerű segítség lehet. Jó hogy megtaláltam szt az alkalmazást. Köszönöm! :)

Zenz HK

very quick response from Polina and Arina. The functions and integrations are amazing. By far the best I've ever tried

Always Knitting and Sewing

Loving using the omnisend app, really easy to use, integrates with shopify. Really love the gift box option and scratch cards

WiseRanker.com

Their Support is NOT good. I have more than one account. EVERY support question I ask takes about 2 days to get a reply to, and the reply is ALWAYS the question I asked reworded. So they NEVER give an answer, they just reply with your same question. So answering a support question with another question is not support.

November 13, 2019

WiseRanker.com we are truly sorry you had this experience, it is our fault that the service was delayed and the response was not what you expected. We have checked your case and Silvia responded to you with a possible scenario for the advanced automation you are trying to set up. You can achieve great things working with contact tags, may we suggest watching the webinar recording about advanced automation, where our Success Manager Laurynas shares some specific use cases to help you get more sales? Link here: https://support.omnisend.com/en/articles/3473973-success-with-omnisend-accelerating-growth-with-automation