Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

The All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform with SMS and More

Rokka & Rolla

I installed to test out the 14-day free trial and once the trial ran out, they extended the trial to me for another 2 weeks. Honestly, this automation forms that Omnisend sets up for you is pretty straight forward and easy to use. Way better than other email marketing apps out there in my opinion.

Aster & Oak Pty Ltd

So far, so good! Needed a little help setting up the forms and the help desk replied in 10 minutes and had it set up 5 minutes later!

ozomeme

Real good customer service! Understanding and helps u understand too. Had a problem but was helped pretty quickly

MIND-DUST

Being new to ecommerce I just started exploring Omnisend's trial version and it is much more user friendly than any other app I've tried before. I am also very pleased with their customer support. Got responses almost immidiately and to the point. Looks like they've got one more customer :)

VapeCloud

I had a lot of apps before but nothing is like Omnisend. The support is great, a lot of features and templates. Very easy to use!

Fit Frequency

I recently selected Omnisend as my ESP and have been very pleased with the app and support! They have been responsive, informative and very nice. That is the kind of customer support we all need! Being new to email marketing, I loved the Intro videos they provide about setting up segments, automation, etc. They gave great tips! I am very happy I selected Omnisend as my ESP and look forward to learning more of the great features they offer.

Kenyatta Hines

I tried many other app before Omnisend. This is by far the most helpful! Their services are user friendly and their customer service is outstanding!!

BEN Men Wear

amazing app, and amazing support! at the start i didnt understand how to use it, but after i try to use the support messenger, fast i got help and now i love it

The Sherley Shop

I used this app for the first time today to create a new item release email for my new boutique. it was very simple to pull items from my webpage with out having to dowload and upload several images. Put together my first professional looking email, tested, and sent in all under 30 mins

Horrid Clothing

Satan keeps telling me to go forward, so I keep pushing forward. Does it smell like ash to you in here? But honestly no bad experience!