4.8

Merchants find this app user-friendly, offering a range of features such as email and SMS campaigns, automation, and customizable forms. It integrates well with Shopify, enabling direct management of email marketing from the store. Merchants value the A/B testing, automation, and segmentation capabilities. The customer support is praised for its responsiveness and problem-solving skills. The reporting and analytics features are appreciated for their role in understanding customer behavior and enhancing marketing strategies. The app is seen as affordable and good value for its features.

January 5, 2024

Useful app with lots of great features. Awesome support - thank you, Karine!

COMFYIST
About 1 year using the app
February 2, 2024

Omnisend is easy to use and the customer service is excellent!

Oli & Tess
Almost 5 years using the app
January 22, 2024

Omnisend has great customer service. Salma was really helpful in answering my queries and solving my problem.

Steve
About 1 year using the app
January 8, 2024

Very quick to get started with the email automation marketing app, there are a lot of templates as well as customization features are also powerful and simple enough, the process is clear!
The customer service team is very prompt and professional in responding to questions.
Highly recommended!

WeekInk
17 days using the app
January 5, 2024

Omnisend is to me the best email marketing tool. I've used four so far, and Omnisend is definitely my favourite.

It is user friendly, has features that were missing from tools I previously used (like sending an individual computer generated discount code to new subscribers), and my opening rates are higher. (This is also due to me writing better emails I'm sure, but I I truly believe that Omnisend helps).

There is also a great support team there to answer any question you may have.

Miss Valkyrie
10 days using the app
March 18, 2024

great quick service and resolution

Indoi
Over 4 years using the app
January 4, 2024

I was so grateful that Dilara was able to help me with the edits I needed to make. I am new to building my website and was so lost but she saved the day! Her video explanation was so incredibly helpful! Fast and thorough customer service!! I’m impressed.

Heart & Hive
9 months using the app
Edited January 16, 2024

Omnisend is a superb app. Incredibly flexible and complete. Their support is stellar! My account was hacked and Maria helped me gain control of it immediately. Thank you, Maria! --- months later, once again Omnisend came through with more stellar support. Fast, friendly, and efficient. Thank you, Sila!

XGuitars
Over 5 years using the app
April 3, 2024

I've migrated from another service. For the few hiccups I had, support was very responsive and able to solve.

CatnipTakeout
18 days using the app
Omnisend replied April 9, 2024

Hello there,

We're thrilled by your fantastic feedback! It's truly uplifting to learn that our agent offered you such valuable assistance. Making things easy for our customers is our priority, and knowing that our team's expertise and support had a positive impact on you is wonderful.

Your business means a lot to us, and we can't wait to assist you again in the future!

February 5, 2024

So far so good. Karine was amazing. I'm really just learning email mktg, but I was trying to add something to my signup form that I couldn't quite figure out. Karine went right to it, showed me what I needed and got me on my way.

Novelty Nest T-Shirts