Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Piccadilly Shoes NZ

I have two websites and I always struggle to make dif campaigns, spending hours on dividing customers on dif websites.

Shot Caliber

So far so good. Really enjoying the ease of use and complete integration with my store. Still haven't upgraded and everything I need so far is available to me. Definitely recommended!

Luxeproductz

Easy to use and free to install. Love the templates and how user-friendly the app is. Definitely recommend this.

Easy2cart

Very nice app with great easy to work and make workflow go easier step by step. I am using it first time very nice experience.

An Act of Dog

Wow! We recently moved from Mailchimp and are thrilled with the results! This platform is so much easier, has more sophisticated templates and they really take care of their customers. Seriously, don't look any further. Switch to Omnisend!

Lillou Handmade

Had some issues with creating duplicate accounts when trying to connect to shopify, but it was totally my fault. I chatted with them and they were super responsive and solved my problem quickly. Their user interface is really easy and newsletters and emails can be created quickly. I would definitely suggest using this app.

Sunrise Hat Supply

Great for email campaigns! Really easy to use interface that gets the job done quickly. Haven't used all the features yet, but excited to keep trying them out.

Elise Wehle

Compared to other email marketing apps, this one was soooo easy to use. My favorite part was how customizable the newsletter itself was without it becoming too complicated. It had all the content I needed to make a great newsletter that covered a variety of topics. No complaints so far!

I MISS SHU

Prompt support, the App is easy to use, not complicated at all. I will continue using the app for sure!

EdenThistle

I have been using Mail Chimp and recently changed our email service to Omnisend. I have found Omnisend to be way easier to use and more intuitive in designing email marketing campaigns for our business, as well as setting up an auto-email workflow. I am very thankful for the services they provide and the boost I am sure it will be for our business. Big fan!