4.8

Merchants find this app user-friendly with robust features like email automation, segmentation, and A/B testing. It's praised for its seamless Shopify integration, responsive customer service, and affordable pricing. Merchants appreciate the customizable templates and insightful analytics, reporting increased email sales and open rates. The 24/7 chat support and easy-to-use forms and automations make it a popular choice for both experienced and novice email marketers.

January 23, 2024

Great app and great customer service!

TrueMX
Almost 9 years using the app
Edited January 11, 2024

Omnisend has been absolutely amazing! They have a very intuitive interface, but Omnisend have 24/7 chat help assistance. When I had a couple of questions, Diego helped me right away. Nice to know there are folks who care and are there to help. I would definitely recommend. Thanks!!!

ellabee
2 months using the app
December 4, 2023

Maria was by far the most efficient Omnisend rep to work with! She sent me detailed instructions on how to resolve an issue that I was having with an attachment. She literally had me up and running within 15 minutes. I am a very happy camper right now because of her.

Template Takeover
9 days using the app
November 9, 2023

Thanks to Matija, I have omnisend installed on my shopify store. Thank you for your support!

VEGEA
Bulgaria
Over 2 years using the app
November 8, 2023

Maria was super helpful when I asked her how to segment my audience. She realized a missing feature and added it as soon as possible. Thank you so much for your quick responses and easy-to-understand instructions.

Volver
Israel
2 months using the app
January 22, 2024

Beran is very helpful and patient. And very professional. The problem was solved perfectly.

alpenwolken
7 months using the app
December 18, 2023

I love Omnisend for email. Easy to use and great customer - they are knowledgeable and answer quickly.

Creative Designs of the OBX
11 months using the app
December 19, 2023

Nice email marketing app, good features and Didem was amazing, she understood exactly what I requested and delivered swiftly

Hullen.ch
Cyprus
About 1 month using the app
December 7, 2023

Omnisend has been an important app addition to our business regarding workflow and popups. I hae had first class support when having issues navigating my way around the process, im not the best on a computer but Sila has been very patient and supportive. keep up the great work. Mike

Atlantic Equine UK
8 days using the app
December 28, 2023

Omnisend is the better one out there. Support are amazing too, Karine was so helpful in ensuring I had everything set up correct

Kaizen Bloc