Reviews (5,755)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and robust features for managing targeted email campaigns. They value its customizable templates, A/B testing, and automation capabilities. The 24/7 chat support is praised for its efficiency. Merchants report improved customer engagement, higher email open rates, and increased repeat customers. The seamless integration with Shopify and the ability to handle both email and SMS campaigns are also highlighted. Merchants find the pricing reasonable for the features provided.

February 14, 2024

I have a lot of mixed feelings about Omnisend Email Marketing, and it is an app I have used for many many years.

Their platform is pretty good and relatively intuitive to use, but their charges are bad to the point where unless you're extremely attentive, it feels like a scam.

Omnisend charges by billable contact, which is not so bad. However, they also charges for nonsubscribers, who you will not be legally allowed to email. They also charge for customers with no email or phone number, who have not opted out of any email or text.

In addition, they charge for SMS contacts even if you don't have SMS enabled.

If you keep your billable contacts low by consistently thinning down your worse performing segments, this is a pretty good service. Otherwise you will find your fees hiking very very quickly.

Canada Ant Colony
About 4 years using the app
Omnisend replied February 21, 2024

Hello there, and thanks for sharing your thoughts on Omnisend!

We appreciate your long-standing usage of our platform and value your insights.

We understand your concerns about our billing structure, and we'd like to shed some light on our logic. We charge based on the billable contacts count, which does include non-subscribers and SMS channel subscribers. We disclose this information in detail within our Knowledge Base article, where we aim to explain it in simple language for clarity.

Regarding non-subscribed contacts, it's important to note that they may legally receive certain automated emails, such as Abandoned Cart/Checkout, Product Abandonment, Browse Abandonment, Order Follow-up, Customer Reactivation workflows, and more.

If you have specific issues with pricing or would like to explore a more suitable solution for your needs, our Support team is readily available to assist. We encourage you to reach out, and we'll do our best to address any concerns you may have. We are available 24/7 and can be reached via in-app chat or email at support@omnisend.com.

We appreciate your continued trust in Omnisend, and we remain committed to providing a platform that meets your expectations!

February 24, 2024

The worst app I ever deal with I been trying for the last 10 days to get support or anything all what I got is nothing
They charge me 718 to use sms services and they send me email that I can’t use the sms service and they refuse to refund me
They charge me every month 988$ witch is Mailchimp charge only 400 $ for 1.2m email

Still till now no support no money back and also they charge me for the last 4 month 160 extra for sms that I couldn’t use
I WILL SUBMIT THE CONVERSATION BETWWEN US SO YOU CAN BE AWARE THERES NO COUSTOMER SUPPORT HERE

E-Juice Steals
Over 6 years using the app
Omnisend replied March 4, 2024

Hello there!

We appreciate your patience and sincerely apologize for the challenges you've faced. We understand the importance of reliable support and are committed to resolving any issue you might have promptly. We've reviewed your case, and it seems there might be some confusion regarding the SMS service and its compatibility with the content being sent.

Regarding the SMS service, it appears that there might be issues beyond our control, such as the content being blocked by operators due to its nature. We recommend reviewing the content to ensure it complies with regulations to avoid such problems in the future.

As for the charges, we acknowledge your concerns about the pricing discrepancy. We would like to clarify that the upgrade to the Pro plan incurs a prorated charge, and we have initiated a refund of $718 for the SMS service that couldn't be utilized. Please check your account for the refund, it should have arrived by now.

In terms of ongoing support, we are taking steps to improve our customer service and ensure you have a more positive experience in the future. We appreciate your feedback and value your business. If there are any further concerns or if you have additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we look forward to resolving any remaining issues promptly.

Our Support representative has reached out to you with more details on the matter.

February 15, 2024

Karine helped us troubleshoot our first campaign, even provided step to step instruction on how to fix discount block, very quick response. Augstin helped in another shift for email campaign testing and finalizing. Very helpful team, both are fast and helped us in details to solve the issues. Thank you!

Enerex Botanicals
Over 1 year using the app
January 30, 2024

This app has been so great for email marketing - for someone who is not the most tech savvy, the setup is seamless and makes creating campaigns and automations a breeze. I recently had a difficult time transitioning to a custom domain, but customer service was quick and ready to help. Beran was wonderful with helping step by step to fix this issue and was so kind and patient. I’m so glad to have omnisend for my business.

Cozy Light Candle Co.
About 4 years using the app
February 14, 2024

I have used this email service for over 4 years and it is SO user friendly. The customer service is also TOP NOTCH. I'm not very computer literate, so when something needs to be programmed, I need to be walked through like a baby. Recently, Didem was INSANELY patient as they walked me step by step with updating my domain. They were AMAZING!!

SoCal Legends
Almost 3 years using the app
April 3, 2024

I've migrated from another service. For the few hiccups I had, support was very responsive and able to solve.

CatnipTakeout
18 days using the app
Omnisend replied April 9, 2024

Hello there,

We're thrilled by your fantastic feedback! It's truly uplifting to learn that our agent offered you such valuable assistance. Making things easy for our customers is our priority, and knowing that our team's expertise and support had a positive impact on you is wonderful.

Your business means a lot to us, and we can't wait to assist you again in the future!

July 5, 2024

Wouldn't refund me after 2 hours into the subscription and no functions were used. Customer service refuses to contact me.

SAINT ALEXANDER
4 days using the app
Omnisend replied July 9, 2024

Hello there,

Firstly, I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We genuinely value our customers and strive to provide the best possible service. I understand your frustration, and I want to clarify that your refund request was not ignored. Our team was actively working to find a workaround to increase your sending limit in the hopes of keeping you as one of our valued customers.

However, as per your request, I would like to inform you that a refund was issued on July 5. You should see the funds transferred to your bank account within 5 to 10 days.

If you have any further concerns or need additional assistance, please feel free to reach out to us.

March 16, 2024

The app has been a great, cost-effective service for my shop so far. It's been able to resolve many use cases and their support team has been fantastic.

Art Your Cat
17 days using the app
Edited March 6, 2024

Seems like the app keeps having new and more complicated issues, as the years pass.
We have been using it since 2014, when back then everything used to work fine.
Every update that added, just keeps creating issues that support seems unable to resolve.

WELL DEAR DEVELOPER,

Thank you for your kind reply and attention, but it seems that your team is unable after 7 weeks and 72 emails to solve the problem.

Instead i have to endure talking to 7 different people "BEACUSE THEIR SHIFT IS OVER", AND EACH ONE sends me a 10page guideline to read.

I would suggest either get a tech guy who understands to solve the problem or inform us that you are unable to fix the app.

Again its a pitty after 10 years of using the app, each year you manage to degrade it with your updates.

Update 6 Mar 2024: After 7 weeks you still haven't managed to resolve the problem, leaving us without any email communication with our clients.

GIANNOPOULOS.GR
Greece
Over 9 years using the app
Omnisend replied February 23, 2024

Hello!

Thank you for your ongoing commitment to Omnisend, and we truly appreciate your detailed feedback.

We recognize the frustration caused by communicating with multiple team members, especially after you've been working closely with one dedicated representative. Your loyalty and the decade-long partnership with Omnisend are highly valued, and we regret any inconvenience this situation has caused.

We assure you that your case is receiving focused attention from our dedicated representative, who is well-acquainted with the context of your issue.

In the spirit of collaboration, we kindly request your continued cooperation as we work towards finding a solution. Your insights are invaluable in guiding our efforts to enhance your experience. If there are specific details or information you can share that might expedite the resolution, we would be grateful.

We remain committed to improving the app and ensuring your satisfaction. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we strive to address your concerns.

March 20, 2024

Questa app è fantastica! Ne ho provate tante, ma resta la migliore. Si collega benissimo a Shopify, le automazioni funzionano e sono molto fluide, non è difficile da usare. Il servizio clienti super disponibile h24 e super veloci a capire il problema. Grazie Kayque per aver risolto tutto e per avermi indirizzata step by step alla risoluzione, anche alle 11 di sera. Un grande!

Rivale Cosmétique