Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
December 10, 2022

Used this app for years and then one day my pop ups, email captures and everything else just disappeared from my site!! In fact, the app had no record of my customer data. Wrote for support but haven't received an answer or my data back! I guess maybe they did an update and forgot about their current customers! If this can get my data back and it is working again, I'd certainly appreciate it. But it's no longer a 4.8 rated app. Any app that just stops working on you and then can't even show you as an existing client, let alone get your working data back you created...isn't worth a rating.

GirlsNight.com
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
Omnisend replied December 13, 2022

Hello there, thank you for sharing your feedback with us, we appreciate it. We are really sorry for the issues you are facing, we checked your account and can see that your account, unfortunately was deleted due to inactivity (it was inactive for 6+ months).
We completely understand your frustration, and our support team would be more than glad to assist you with re-creating content you had. You can reach our support team by emailing support@omnisend.com or use in-app chat.

Thank you again for your feedback and sorry for the troubles.

December 10, 2022

I was speaking to Stefan most of the day yesterday to fix an error of the emails not sending discount codes to my customers and he was very helpful and attentive to me needs, he did everything he could to rectify the issue with me and we got there in the end , all issues were rectified and store discounts working again now.
would highly recommend this guy to anyone at Omnisend 10 out of 10 from me Stefan

LJVapes
Time spent using app: 17 days
December 8, 2022

I really enjoy this app but I like the customer service even more. I submitted a question about trouble I was having setting up a new welcome series automation, and Kristina from Omnisend not only responded quickly, she gave a lot of detail when helping me navigate the site. She explained the reasoning behind each step so I could set up new automations in the future on my own in the future. After working with her, I felt more confident in navigating email marketing on this app. She AMAZING! Thanks, Kristina.

Cocoaisms
Time spent using app: 4 days
December 8, 2022

The app is affordable, and I value the customer service and the different blogs they have when understanding what to do.

BangBang Lashes
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 8, 2022

Great in app service from Kamilia. A good service for a good price. friendly and helpful service and easy use

Royal Tech Land
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 14 days
December 8, 2022

Does exactly what it says on the tin! Can't complain about anything. Works flawlessly. amazing customer service and product

Doghealth
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
December 8, 2022

extremely horrible work, app not sending emails, support asking silly questions, 1 week 0 progress, then starts asking same questions. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

ŽaislųDežė.lt
Lithuania
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Omnisend replied December 15, 2022

Hello there! Thank you for your feedback, it is highly appreciated! We are really sorry for the troubles you are facing. As our support team mentioned you are currently using wrong preset of the automation. You will need to use an automation called Abandoned Checkout in order to achieve your goal. Our support team would be more than glad to assist you with creating one. You can reach us out via in-app chat or by email support@omnisend.com.

December 8, 2022

I just started to use omnisend, there are a lot of unclear places, Nikola is very patient to help me answer all the questions.

BOLE
China
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 7, 2022

I can't tell you HOW MUCH BETTER this team is than other marketing companies! The customer service is SO GREAT- I had both Luiz and Stefan swoop in to help. Can't recommend this team enough!

Chtapodi Collective
Time spent using app: 15 days
December 7, 2022

There aren't a lot of great email marketing solutions out there, but whatever one you use having excellent support for issues is key. Luiz sorted out an issue I had with Omnisend's not-all-that-great email editor and helped me overcome some of the shortcomings there. Thanks Luiz!

Near Future Laboratory Shop