Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

by Laura Woj

Better and clearer than Mailchimp. I think it is cheaper as well. I find myself able to create quicker emails, and it allows for automation. I can auto-tag people who sign up through a specific sign up form, which is GREAT. Downside... I cannot seem to be able to create a thin and trim email capture that could blend in with a page. All capture forms are big, or landing pages. We're working with it though.

Arvoli

I just started using this app, and so far the customer support has been A1, the app functionality is awesome too. Honestly can't believe it's free up to 15k emails a month along with everything you can do with it.

Alina and the Sea

This APP is really easy to use and it has everything you need to help you convert visitor into buyers!

Kiawah Photographer - BreezePhoto.com

I've tried a number of marketing apps and this one is my favorite. App is brilliant in so many ways. Instead of blanket campaigns and low sender scores... it delivers targeted promotions that are not filtered by the Internet gods! Their setup videos are really good as well.

I particularly like that it goes much further by combining multichannel marketing in one app and data collection for shaping promotions that are effective. I can study how customers like to be contacted and send targeted promos. Google likes... which makes me like it! Software also segments customers into bite sizes that are manageable. AAA+++

Ruby Royal

great app, easy to create workflows and campaigns, also great automation features, fair pricing and good for scaling

Wowhood

Just amazing. Love this app. I would say it is the best and simple email marketing tool right now. If you are a beginner, just start with this.

Hamilton & Lewis USA

great app that does everything we need. I particularly like the live view function which gives you a real time view

Chulada

Love it! is very intuitive and easy to use.
Pricing makes sense, my favorite thing part is the possibility to create triggers

Herbz And Tingz

As a new entrepreneur I'm so grateful for this app. It has allowed me to create professional, appealing emails to keep my customers updated on everything going on in my store. Definitely a great app to have!!!

The Cascadia Soap Co.

We've used Omnisend for a few months now and we've had great results with our email marketing campaigns. Their design tools are very intuitive and easily create professional looking emails, even without the use of templates. Their free plan is very generous and has allowed us to scale our business without incurring heavy costs. We highly recommend it!