Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

SlickyNote

Email marketing solutions have come a long way. Found using the Omnisend app and its Shopify integration as intuitive as can be. Setting up a campaign is as easy as setting up an ecard. Only area for improvement I would love to see, is version history for the template I’m customizing and an easier way to revert to previous state and/or insert standard blocks - Drag and drop from block library didn't work on iOS Chrome and iOS Safari doesn’t allow adding products from the store UI via the product wizard. But those are easy quirks to work around. Awesome app.

Matt Arend Timepieces

Resubscribed after a strategic email marketing break.
Ran into a campaign issue on very tight deadline in the early hours of evening.
Maria from OS Support stepped in and provided step by step guidance fixing the issue via chat over an hour.
we are totally impressed as we did not expect timely guidance to this extent and saw our campaign goal diminishing.
Thanks to her professionalism and helpfulness we were back on track 60 minutes later.
The App has always been very good, we did not have to try their support.
Now we had to and we are SOLD.
5 Star for APP, 7 Stars for Support.

O2Leather

Works fine for me! Limited to 2000 emails/daily if you use free plan. Easy to use, imported list from Mail Chimp.

Maverick In Motion

Awesome app, use it to automate my email marketing campaigns, easy to use. Would be a 5 star if it was more affordable annually

NOOR COUTURE

Very intuitive- It was very easy to use & I like the variety of templates available. I'm excited to ramp up some new campaigns.

Pharmvista

Within 20 minutes I had connected Omnisend to my store and wrote a very professional looking Newsletter using several of the images and information from shopify store itself. A+ for making it effortless.

Barton Baits

I used this app to create email newsletters and it did the perfectly!
Adding text and photos was nice and easy.

Sharon Mitchell

Definitely 5 out of 5 for this app! Just WOW on how good the emails look when built from the templates! Easy to import my subscribers from Mailchimp, and easy connection to Shopify and my loyalty app. Very, very impressed.

Uppercrufts

Used this app to create my black friday marketing email, was really easy to build and get the look i wanted. Cant wait to send more emails using this!

Meya Boutique

First time use it today, so far everything is great. Hope will have a good time continues in next time using.