4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, robust features, and seamless Shopify integration. They value its automation, customization, and dual email and SMS marketing capabilities. The customer service is praised for quick and effective problem-solving. Some merchants report increased email sales and open rates. The app is considered affordable and good value for money.

November 23, 2023

Great Features, Love the real time SYNC and seamless integration with SHOPIFY !
Customer Support is excellent, shout out to BERAN who helped us :)

IFFYS Europe Online Store (EU)
Hungary
About 1 year using the app
November 18, 2023

NIGHTMARE!! The prices don't get updated automatically to the changes in the product prices. Every time I am running a sale, I have to go through every single template in the automation and campaigns and basically delete and add again the products, what a waste of time! My customers kept getting emails with incorrect prices. That's the main issue but there are so many others too, such as if you edit the booster campaign, you no longer can send it only to people who didn't open the email again (you'll have to create a new segment just for this campaign)!!! Another one is when you add a discount code, the product prices don't reflect the prices after that promo code that is included in the email (you have to manually enter the before and after prices!!). Another one, the countdown timer can only be added to some templates and only a few popup forms, they're not part of the components that can be added everywhere. I can go on and on about how useless and time-wasteful this app is. What's worse, when I contact support to at least give my feedback in the hope they can improve instead of me leaving this 2-star review, their response is defensive without reasoning instead of actually accepting feedback. I can't wait to switch back to other apps that work way better once this holiday season is over. What's on with all the 5-star reviews? Most probably stores that have no idea what other email marketing apps can offer...

Flapper Head
7 months using the app
Omnisend replied November 23, 2023

Hello and thanks for leaving a review!

We appreciate your candid feedback and want to recognize the challenges you've faced with our platform. Your insights highlight areas where we can improve.

We understand the frustrations you've encountered, and we're actively working to enhance these aspects for a smoother user experience. Our commitment extends to improving both our product and communication to ensure we meet your expectations and deliver exceptional service.

It's worth mentioning that we provide information on Booster status updates after editing in our Knowledge Base, aiming to assist users facing this situation. Additionally, we consistently keep your product prices updated in email templates as you create your messages.

With everything in mind, we value your patience and understanding as we navigate necessary improvements. If you have additional details or suggestions, please feel free to share them with our support team. Your experience matters, and we're dedicated to making the required changes to regain your confidence in our platform.

Thank you for being a part of our community!

January 19, 2024

Maria and Karine were amazing helping to resolve my issue. They are extremely patient and polite. They even recorded video to show me the steps. Basically they wouldn't give up until I got what I wanted. Five star service!

Crystal Finesse
5 days using the app
January 9, 2024

It is simply amazing. Great portal to create and manage different workflows. Amazing email templates and customizations. Overall great experience using this app.

Widdley
India
7 days using the app
February 2, 2024

Get point and correct solution. No waste words. All done.

Raintree
2 months using the app
November 23, 2023

5 Stars to Maria for helping with my safe sending limit!

Alt Customs
About 3 years using the app
November 29, 2023

I'm just starting with Shopify and I installed this app to manage subscriptions. I must say it works very well. The customer care is fab. I contacted them and Sıla offered solutions to all my doubts.

Klever Idea
Italy
About 1 month using the app
January 19, 2024

So fast response and helpful for me! Thank you for the great service!

SOÉJU online store (ソージュ オンラインストア)
Japan
9 months using the app
January 24, 2024

Very fast and helpful customer service and support. Agustin did an amazing job at helping me resolve my issues today!

SeasonsBestByResa
2 months using the app
January 9, 2024

Best app for email and SMS marketing, almost bug free and reasonable pricing. Also very easy to use. I switched from the other app which has a lot of bugs and I'm so glad that I switched. The customer service especially Dilara is very helpful and easy to communicate with.

Honey Purple