Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

XXPLOVE

A very perfect application, which brings me benefits, a powerful application, it is the best application of all tools

RunSociety

The WYSWYG editor interface is kind of simple to use but lack some interesting features. Customisation is also a bit restricted.

Fude Beauty

We switched to Omnisend when Mailchimp could no longer be used for Shopify and WOW did it make a difference. Can't believe we had been missing out on so much in terms of design, functionality and targeting... and the support is fantastic. Highly recommend!!

my blender shake

.very good app ...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

BrideandShine

Great app with lots of features and great info on how to use! I so prefer it over everything else that I have tried.

Listogrill

I am using Omnisend since several months now and I am enjoying it unfortunately not to 100%. What I enjoy:
- easy to use and to setup
- price seems ok What I didnt enjoy:
- bad opening rates in my campaigns comparing to when I sent it directly in shopify (same user base, same kind of copy etc.) --> Omnisend 10-15% OR, Shopify 30-50% OR!!!
- the currency is shown wrong (Peru) and wasnt fixed until now
- the SMS supposed to cost 0.05 USD for Peru, but when I created a campaign it was not possible to meet the needed SMS lenght to only pay 0,05 USD. At the end I paid more than 3 times more for a very short SMS The worst of all, I am waiting now (and already tried to follow up) on an answer from the support related to the SMS thing and havent received any answers withing more than a week! Usually it was quite fast, so no idea what is happening right now.

Relive Recess

Switched over from a different email marketing and I am really liking this much better. First of all the support team is killer! To me that is one of the most important things is knowing I can get the help I need. When I need it. Shout out to Vlad for his awesome support!

Barberian's Butcher Shop

Will helped us load up a huge database and walked us through the automation features which we took advantage of. The abandoned cart response is a great success. Response time late in the day was amazing, don't hesitate to talk to them for support. thank you

GLAZE-ISH

This app makes emails a breeze to send. It's so easy to use and set up. I don't know what I would do without Omnisend.

jerispetpampering.com

I use the omnisend app for my purchase confirmation emails and abandon cart automation emails. This app is very user friendly. It guides you on what to do next. I recommend you get this app for your Shopify store.