Reviews (5,762)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and robust features for managing targeted email campaigns. They value its customizable templates, A/B testing, and automation capabilities. The 24/7 chat support is praised for its efficiency. Merchants report improved customer engagement, higher email open rates, and increased repeat customers. The seamless integration with Shopify and the ability to handle both email and SMS campaigns are also highlighted. Merchants find the pricing reasonable for the features provided.

March 17, 2024

Great app, the integration is smooth, the mail setup is easy, and the support (thank you Dilara!) always helps. Recommend.

GalactiZen
Israel
5 months using the app
May 8, 2024

The support on Omni send is crazy good and so are the Email flows, templates, sms, notifications, ect. ITS ENDLESS.

QuickShop
New Zealand
19 days using the app
Omnisend replied May 9, 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you're impressed with the support and features offered by Omnisend. We strive to provide an extensive range of tools to meet your marketing needs.

If you have any questions or need assistance making the most of our platform, feel free to reach out. We're here to help you succeed!

March 9, 2024

Very good experience with Kayque! Professional and fast, I've received all the answers needed to my questions. Thank you!

Casano Club
Switzerland
About 2 years using the app
July 18, 2024

Great customer service!

Boldman's Real Coffee
6 months using the app
March 5, 2024

I like the platform and have been using it for a year with all our clients. What I really appreciate is the support. I just needed help once and Beran responded immediately and guided me step by step. I solved the problem in minutes.

The Thermia Suites
Greece
9 months using the app
February 29, 2024

We had to verify our domains in the app. my developer did that and passed the ownership back to me. For over a week now I try to get back the ownerhip, set up payment and send emails.

The team from omnisend does not only not read the former chat, but still brings me back to the same problems we could not solve from our side.

-I can not add myself in primary store setting with my email as admin, so I can not, pay, ergo no emails in our campaigns for over a week..

I did also send the store ID where we have the problem with, but hey, the log in into the other store (different ID ) and tell me there is no issue.

Best is the question to change my shopify store email so its matching the email I would use in their system as admin or owner!!
Sure.
Customer service is slow, does not solve problems and is not willing to give a discount or any reach out for creating the problems and not following up correctly.

I don´t switch to mailchimp because I have omnisend also on another shop.
Stay away if you are into customer service and fast help and depend on your mailer.

VEGAN COSMIC UNIVERSE
Hong Kong SAR
Over 2 years using the app
Omnisend replied March 4, 2024

Hello there! We appreciate your detailed feedback regarding your experience with Omnisend!

We understand the importance of swift and effective customer support and regret any inconvenience caused by the delays and difficulties you've faced. While reviewing the conversation, we noticed that our Support Team attempted to get back to you as fast as possible, providing multiple follow-ups to ensure your conversation isn't forgotten. We recognize that the entire resolution process took longer than expected, and we're committed to addressing any issues to improve our services.

Regarding your concern about the ownership transfer and Shopify admin email, we want to highlight that a critical security measure is in place. This process is designed to ensure the secure transfer of ownership to the rightful owner. While we understand that it may cause inconveniences, it is necessary to employ a sufficient level of security to safeguard your account and data.

We are also glad to hear that our Support team eventually assisted you with the ownership transfer and an upgrade. However, we recognize that the process took longer than expected. We will review and improve our procedures to prevent similar issues in the future.

If you have any questions or need any assistance, do not hesitate to contact our Support Team. We are available 24/7 and can be reached via In-app chat or email at support@omnisend.com.

Have a great day!

February 15, 2024

Luiz from Omnisend did an amazing job helping me navigate the new rules in order to keep up-to-date with email best practices. When I was having an issue verifying my SPF TXT update in the domains section through the Shopify platform, he checked in to make sure I was able to figure it out. Thanks!

Posh Tide
Over 2 years using the app
March 28, 2024

Their "award winning" support is absolutely terrible. Their new review functionality is creating fake contacts and they have zero solutions, but charged my account for over 1,100 additional contacts that aren't real people because of how their system is processing the new reviews import.

For email marketing, the app is nice, but their support and failures with the reviews roll-out makes me want to find something else.

Gootzy Gaming
2 months using the app
Omnisend replied April 1, 2024

Hello there,

We're truly sorry to hear about your frustrating experience. It's disheartening to hear that our support didn't meet your expectations and that you encountered issues with our review functionality. We understand the importance of accurate contact management, and we're eager to address this issue promptly.

A senior agent has reached out to you with more details on the solution we've provided. We genuinely value your feedback, and we're committed to resolving this matter to your satisfaction. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we hope to regain your trust in our service.

June 21, 2024

Awesome customer service!

Lukata
Lithuania
About 1 month using the app
Omnisend replied June 24, 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you found our customer service awesome.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

April 24, 2024

I had a great time with the online agent Karine. I appreciated his patience and his spontaneity in the face of the various problems I encountered.
Thank you for helping me then sharing your knowledge, see you soon.

Kimaxdeal
4 days using the app
Omnisend replied May 2, 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with our online agent. We're glad to know that Karine's patience and spontaneity were helpful in resolving the issues you encountered. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

If you have any more questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here for you!