Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Leeni's

I used the app to help me create a welcome email to my new subscribers and it is easy to use, with lots of tutorials. The omnisend team was really helpful too, an answered my questions immediately and solved the problem I was having.

Rezith

An essay is, generally, a piece of writing that gives the author's own argument, but the definition is vague, overlapping with those of a letter, a paper, an article, a pamphlet, and a short story. Essays have traditionally been sub-classified as formal and informal. Formal essays are characterized by "serious purpose, dignity, logical organization, length," whereas the informal essay is characterized by "the personal element, humor, graceful style, rambling structure, unconventionality or novelty of theme," etc.

MAI DÉSIRÉE

I'm using the free version for now as I am a new business and I really like the available templates. Overall they are pretty easy to use. I would recommend!

Nordic Fuel Brand

Looks great, feels great - We're instantly hooked on the simplicity. The fact that it's well integrated with Shopify is key for us.

Mifeia Coffee Roast Australia Pty Ltd

So Far so good, wasn't too complicated to get going, just hit some hiccups when using my Shopify email database and had to clean the emails up myself, once this was done, we are loving the freedom in design compared to Shopify emails.

IRVINNS

I have tried a few email marketing apps. I will not name any further, but Omnisend is truly one of the best apps. In any case on Email marketing, but also in general, the app is definitely number 1 in my top 3! Entrepreneurs who are just starting out I can recommend this app to you. I am actually not into writing the reviews only when I am really overwhelmed and I am. Every time I came up with a number of questions because I wanted something but thought they didn't have that function ... and guess what, YET! Customer service is also very responsive! A big mark of 10! For sure! Greets. Customer Care
www.irvinns.com

Y&T Home 悅庭家飾館

I used this app to help me do automated email marketing. It really helps me a lot and save lots of time. The blog provides good suggestion and easy to follow. Thanks!

Roble.Store

Great app! Easy to use. Workflows and automations are based on real ecommerce experience. Highly recommended!

Genztek

Great support and very quick response times, its just what I need great service and easy to use. thankyou

Plunkett Pharmaceuticals

I use this app to automate all my notification emails, campaign emails and be able to communicate with my customers better. I am hoping they get an OOS auto notification set up soon so my customers can order as soon as stock comes in.