Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Traveling Vardo

Amazing! I cannot believe the simplicity of use! I love the templates and how they walk you through everything step-by-step. They make it simple to create beautiful and professional email marketing campaigns. I also love the work flow automations they suggest. It was so easy to set up. I had my first two automations set up and running in literally just a few minutes. Thanks, guys!

Amara Beauty

Amazing!!! It's the best one I found after all the MailChimp change and it has incredible support.

Rustic Closet Boutique

I am loving Omnisend! I just sent my first email through them and it was super simple! Very user friendly! I'm excited for the future with them!

Kiwi'z Klozet

I was getting frustrated with my other campaign platform and its lack of integration with Shopify, so I decided to research a couple of others to find a better fit. In doing so, I came across Omnisend and of the three I checked out - so far so good! I love the neat little scratch-off features and the gift box, and find it's a useful tool in my email marketing! I do wish there were more CSS gifs available and more "movement" options in the templates outside of having a load of coding knowledge. For a small business that wants a big imprint - its just not always ideal to spend gobs of time on email campaigns.

Overall - for just starting out with Omnisend - I can't complain. The cost isn't absurd and the features are abundant! I love the user interface, the seamless Mailchimp integration, and the overall ease of use. The campaign templates aren't that bad either! The worst part is coming up with content! LOL!! Give them a try - I doubt you'll be displeased! :)

TonerParts

I used this App for my email marketing and it works GREAT.
Best customer service and best platform for my 47,000 client.
Very nice design for segmentation and very easy to create email campaigns.
I recommend this App to any size businesses.
Thanks to great customer service.

Easy KETO

I couldn't install the code to integrate my Shopify newsletter and Omnisend, I contacted support and they did it for us that morning. Great support, really fast.

BJJ MALL

The greatest app ever! Very easy to set up a campaign, to create the content and so on. Also check their blog for more info about marketing.

leathermshop

Egyszerű a használata. Minden kezdő webáruháznak nagyszerű segítség lehet. Jó hogy megtaláltam szt az alkalmazást. Köszönöm! :)

Zenz HK

very quick response from Polina and Arina. The functions and integrations are amazing. By far the best I've ever tried

Always Knitting and Sewing

Loving using the omnisend app, really easy to use, integrates with shopify. Really love the gift box option and scratch cards