Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Luxeova Atelier

Love this app and I recommend everyone use this app. Omnisend has "live view" feature so we can see visitor's location

J & L Willis

This app is extremely easy to use and very convenient app. I definitely recommend to any and everyone

702GoddessBrand

I am a total newbie and this app makes everything easy.
The support is Amazing. Not only will they help you find a video to guide you
so you can be independent- They check back to make sure you understood the video or see do you need more help.

RelaxaPure

I have used so many email campaign platforms and this one is by far the easiest to use. I actually enjoy going into Omnisend and creating campaigns because there are no headaches involved. Everything works as it should. It is easy to navigate and it looks amazing.

Student Essentials

Great app and well integrated with shopify. Automations are very good and everything around customer needs/ satisfaction. I like the automations regarding the abandoned cart, cross-sell and review! A very well made app

Essential2me

I have setup Omnisend for two Shopify websites and I am delighted with the service, support and ease of use that this solution offers.
Well done Omnisend.
Fast. Easy. Effective!
Very happy with the usability and functionality.

Rocket City Vintage

I used this app to help mass email my customers. It was so simple, and will continue to use it. They give you a template to work with and allow you to add products straight to the email with a shop now button(if you want to change shop now you can) all around the best emailing app out there. 5 Stars.

FLEX-N-FLEX

Very bad customer service and support is sucks they never reply. I had issue sometime each customer get 200-300 auto emails I got so many complaint from customers they complaints about it due to this issue we see lot of our customers unsubscribed the newsletter....I contacted to tech support so many time and they never ever replied or resolve the issue. I just canceled the subscription and i had balance on SMS account they refused to refund that...Very bad experience never use this app again!!!

April 21, 2020

We apologize for the issues you experiences.
We can see you reported deliverability issues a couple of months ago. Our agent Arina shared some best practices that you could follow to improve it - frequent campaign sending, improving the content as well as targeting the specific contact groups with your newsletters to have better engagement. We are upset to hear you have not received our recommendations. We are here to help, and we believe we can resolve all the issues with your cooperation, Xenia has reached out to you.

Somnorici

I've been using the app for a few months now for 2 stores and it's really good. The email builder is pretty straight forward and integrations are simple to use. The client service is 10/10. Super fast responses and are always trying to find solution. The only reason I'm not giving a 5 star review is the user interface. It takes time to get used to it and even though it only has a handful of menus it's not super intuitive and clunky. But you get used to it fast so I guess it's Ok. It works exactly like advertised and it's way cheaper than other similar services. You won't get a better deal than this.

Odi Boutique Jewellery

I have just used this for the first time, nice and easy to use, and was glad to learn that sending with omnisend with a domain email is best for getting through to your customer, hope to see a good open and received rate