Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Dough360

great app gives awesome stats, and helps you track and see how your website is doing. I really recommend it.

Negro Cloth- Official Site

this app was super easy to use and got my store set up in no time!! i will definitely share this app with others. Thanks Omnisend

EspressoDelight

amazing,intuitive and easy to use Omnisend. I have used many others and find them very cluttered and not user friendly. Omnisend allows me to follow and track.

doship

Just started to use, its interface is friendly. Simple and easy to operate, I think it should be pretty cool.

Housecat Heaven

Migrated from Mailchimp and what a huge difference! Streamlined and easy to use, I'll be staying with Omnisend from now on. Also lots of things you can do on the site to make it easier, no need to get a bunch of apps

RavenRova

I migrated to Omnisend after Mailchimp disconnected from Shopify. The free plan is streamlined, but it can do the essentials. User experience is great. Designs are pleasing. Customer service is good. Import process was smooth! Syncs with Shopify seamlessly in real time. I wish I could do some automations for free. But Shopify can do the basic ones. I honestly tried Shopify's new email features too. They are just a bit too basic for my needs right now. This is my second successful business venture. We are in a heavy growth phase, and just received our first inventory shipment. I'm considering paying for Omnisend's annual "standard" plan to have more professional looking automation emails and do some AB testing.

Thread and Maple

We selected Omnisend because of its native integration with Shopify. You can drill down to see what all our customers are doing on our site and target them based on their purchasing behaviour. Almost went with Klayvio for the back in stock alerts feature, but Omnisend has the better price and ease of use. Nice addons like gift box and scratch card. Their support is excellent as well, quick and reliable.

Made Moggie

I switched to Omnisend after trying (and failing with) Mailchimp. Omnisend has been brilliant. Very intuitive program. Easy to navigate. It has saved me so much time. The trial version works great. Usually trial versions are stripped back in terms of features - but not with Omnisend. I found customer support to be great. They respond within 5 mins. They keep in contact, making sure you're happy with response. I am so happy I switched to this program.

BRISTOLBACK ™

Amazing, prompt service ... this app looks like all I need!
I said ....
Amazing, prompt service ... this app looks like all I need!

Jijivisha Shop

I AM SO NEW AT THIS AND I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR MARKETING. OMNISEND HELP ME BIG TIME. I FEEL LIKE A PRO. THE MORE I USE IT THE MORE EXPERT I AM BECOMING.