Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

River Boutiques

I had no idea about email campaigns but used this app and it was so simple and professional. Definitely recommend.

A Little Pillow Company

So far so good. Really like the ease of making a new campaign. Very intuitive. Still learning how to make segments and use them but I feel sure they will open up new opportunities for us. The only hiccup I've found so far is in using a new signup form. My hope was that I could use a sign-up form (for an event) to go directly into a particular segment (those people who will be attending the event) but that doesn't seem to be the case. Doesn't seem to work if the person has already signed up for something previously. I used my own email address to try and the new event signup form just said I was already on the list. When I went to my segments, it didn't show that I had signed up for the event at all. I guess it can't duplicate? I suppose I get why but sure did put a cramp in my main reason for choosing Omnisend (i.e. the signup options). Ah well. I guess I will have to figure out some manual work-around. Too bad too because that would be an incredibly useful function!

August 7, 2019

Thank you for such detailed feedback, we truly appreciate it! Actually, we think we found a workaround where you can tag the contacts that subscribe using your event form. The tag should also be added for the contacts that are already subscribed! Xenia from support is reaching out to you with a detailed guidelines on how to achieve this :)

bamagate.com

Great. But expensive for initial starting business. Better to offer customize plan or email per $. Thanks

LipLogic

I used Omnisend to create a newsletter for my business and it could not have been easier! I love it!

The 1122 Company

I just sent my first email campaign with Omnisend. What I love the most about it is that it creates beautiful email layouts and it makes it easy! All the motivation I needed to send out campaigns regularly.

Paige & Willow

I just started using this app and so far it's been great! Pretty easy to create campaigns and automations. Interface is easy to use and they suggest helpful tips on email/website strategies. Really liking it so far!

Les jouets Playforever education

The email marketing from Omnisend is the best application. It's very easy to use. It's not necessary to have a programming knowledges.

LaBante London

We just trying to move over from mailchimp and sent out an email campaign that has not been sent to all our subscribers- there are way too many issues on this service!
Second issue was that the emails were going from them on our behalf and again not arriving into our subscriber database. There are some serious problems with this service.
DO NOT USE- BUYER BEWARE!!!

August 1, 2019

We are not happy that your first experience was not as expected. We can see that the teams have already signed a domain for you and made some changes to the IPs to improve the deliverability. More, Katherine from support will provide you more recommendations to ensure we find a permanent solution for you. We truly apologize for this situation and hope to turn things around for you asap.

Lifestyles Coffee

i used this app for my email retargeting campaign, super easy to use great platform only took maybe 15 minutes to create my first one!

Harbor Town Harley-Davidson

Fantastic software at an amazing price, very highly recommended for growing business and established businesses alike.