Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

HALO Life & HALO Mask

Evaluated a lot of other providers and Omni hasn't let us down. My favorite email system I've used to date and it plays nicely with Shopify.

Die Wol Bol/ The Yarn Ball

You guys are awesome and always ready to help! Your campaigns are so easy and it gives me all the information needed!

(FAKE)MOTIVE

Really love the way they engage and help me out with my problem. Even though I am not good with instructions, it was clear and thorough. Thank you Ira and Polina, you both are amazing and I recommend this app!

Zen From Home

This app has been a god send. It's so easy to use and covers all aspects- step by step. Can't believe how much they offer for free! I've deleted many other apps now since this is so much better.

volkanoshop

I just want to give a 5-star shout-out to Veronica on the support desk for excellent support by helping me integrate my Proof Factor app with Omnisend
Anyone looking for excellent auto mailing solutions, you should really give them a shot

Martin Horring

Kid's Company

I installed the basic version of the app and I must say that it works very well, it is very well structured and easy to use, I could give 6 stars for assistance, it is very timely and efficient, it is an app that I recommend

draculabyte

Price is way too high once you reach a certain amount of subs. Wouldn't suggest you start using it if you plan to gain more than a few 1000 subs.

June 1, 2020

Sorry, your experience turned out to be unpleasant.
As you are on our forever FREE plan, you can send up to 2000 emails per day, up to 15000 emails per month free of charge. If that is not enough for your business, only then you will need to explore our paid plans.
We can see you are now talking to our support team, so we hope you will come up to the best resolution :)

Authentic Turkish Baklava

Easy to use good explanations. I have tried other apps but this one is definitely better for me. For sure will recommend it to friends.

Flow Cognition

Great :) Easy to use! Easy interface and great integration with Shopify! Customer service very helpful!

Sustenance

TL;DR: If you're looking for an email app that offers a decent and reliable email automation system, omnisend is NOT going to work for you. I switched to activecampaign after a month of dealing with shortcomings and glitches on this app, and I've never been happier. I suggest you do the same. Based on my experience, this app is great for beginners who want an easy to use software with decent templates. If you're an intermediate or advanced email marketer who's looking to run automations, I can guarantee that this won't do the job. I usually don't leave reviews. But I feel obliged to do so in this case, because the ratings for this app are very misleading. This app is rated so highly because of the ease of use, and a very responsive support team that gives out discounts to unhappy customers generously. The software itself is very mediocre.

EDIT 2: Another 2 weeks into using this, I found that the split feature for automations was not working properly. I had set up a sequence that would send subscribers an email only if they were given a certain tag. 1 week in, I found that all the subscribers in the automation were being sent this mail, even though they were not given the tag. I got in touch with the support team, who then confirmed that this was indeed a bug. They told me to stop the automation, and said they'll get back to me with a fix soon. They didn't give any specific dates. My subscribers have been sent random nonsense because of this glitch - people who haven't asked for or bought anything have been sent '[product] has been sent out' mails.

EDIT: Xenia from omnisend got in touch with me, and she was very helpful throughout the process. They did propose a couple of workarounds, and shared some features unique to them, that I might find helpful. Although there are still some critical features that I would like to have on this app, I understand that they're working on it. Hopefully, these features will be up soon.

INITIAL POST: I was looking for an email marketing app after migrating my website to shopify. Went with omnisend because of the great ratings. I've been trying salvage my decision and put this app to good use for 2 weeks now - but it's really just under-equipped and overpriced.

Basic features that were available for free with my previous CRM, like choosing which days of the week automation emails go out, are not available on omnisend. I now have important promotional mails that will go out on Sunday, when nobody opens or reads them, and I can do absolutely nothing about it.

I can't see which email workflows my contacts have gone through, and which emails they've received. I've had customers go through multiple sequences concurrently and receive multiple emails, because of the limited logic in the automation workflows, and the inability to see who's being sent what in which workflow.

These are just a couple of examples of issues with this app. I could go on and on about other areas sorely in need of improvement. I got in touch with the support team twice, and all I got was that they'd raise this 'as feedback to the product team'. No workarounds, no concrete followups.

And the worst part is that I have to pay between USD30-USD99 for this, when I could get all the features, plus more for a fraction of the price on other platforms - like activecampaign, sendinblue or mailchimp + zapier.

I don't know how this app is rated 4.8 stars. Either people review it too quickly before they get to the features, or they just need a very basic email marketing app to send out simple campaigns (in which case there are a ton of free options out there).

May 28, 2020

Hi Sustenance,

Each marketing platform is different. We call Omnisend all in one app, considering other apps in the market, our pricing remains very competitive. Here is what we offer on a regular Standard plan:
- Email & SMS campaigns, campaign booster, and A/B testing
- A variety of signup forms you can put on your website, including a landing page to share on social networks
- Automated email & SMS workflows with the possibility to include both channels in one flow
- Splits in automation and A/B test for splits, which helps to test, what content works best for your audience, which channels perform best, and a lot more!
- Extremely fast and robust segmentation that updates dynamically.
- Various reports to help you track the performance of your workflows, campaigns, a click map, and more.
We understand that you were specifically looking for a couple of features we currently do not support. Nevertheless, we hope you can find the benefits of the features that we do offer and make good use of those. Serge has reached out to you with some recommendations and a workaround for your case.

The Omnisend Team