Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS | Reviews

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

marketing done right

WARNING worst EMAIL marketing app ever. Upon opening the account they banned it for no reason. Force my company to get "social" accounts to unlock it. What company forces you to get social media accounts to be able to have an account with them? this app is disgusting, outdated, horrible inbox rate. GO TO KLAVIOY..... Omni sucks and so does the support.

Joiisy Designs

Greatest mail marketing service EVER! The Best Support team EVER! Love these guys! Thank you for what you`re doing and how you`re doing it!!!

unisonmen.de

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Ancient Wisdom Distillery

Great app to get you to started for Emails & SMS marketing. nice self-help videos as well. thanks again

LUXX

The app is actually fantastic although we haven't had the time to fully utilize it. The design structure is very well organized and we found no bugs in anything so far. The campaigns are intuitive and easy to set up, no need to waste time on a learning curve. Very useful to increase conversion.

Z French School

I've been using Omnisend for two months so far ! I like it - it's very easy to use and I am not an expert !
I suggested something to the developers and my comment was heard. Overall, I recommend it if you are hesitating.

Smith's Pharmacy

Very great app for your email marketing. Easy to use and great support team that helps you all the time. Highly recommended. Very great choice leaving Mailchimp and starting using Omni send.

Minuteman Press Houston

I'm very pleased with the app. I've seen an increase in the percentage of clicks for my newsletters from 2% to about 16% (Still no one bought anything, yet). Easy to install, very responsive support. An extra cost for checking my emails list (If you get a large number of bounces, your emails will be stopped). Therefore, one needs a very accurate emails list. I see a lot of potential in the app. I'm still learning and continue for a while.

KK FIVE FINGERS

More and more expensive, not worth it,$16,then $19,then $30, now$54/month
More and more expensive, not worth it
More and more expensive, not worth it

September 7, 2021

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope our Support Team was able to help you with your current pricing package and find a resolution.

Lamour Artisans

I just started with this app, and twice had to contact customer service and they've responded super quick and fixed everything immediately for me. Feel very supported in what is a huge app with a lot of setting up to do.

September 7, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences so far and highlight our Customer Service Team. We hope to continue supporting you throughout your journey.