Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

FastStik

Great e-mail marketing program. The automation are powerful and the multi-channel marketing features are outstanding. The only thing I would like to see that it doesn't have is more CRM features with list segmentation - I'd like to be able to segment based on custom customer profile options. Keep up the awesome work omnisend.

Valka Yoga

Just started using the app and I have to say it's sleek and simple. Definitely an improvement over MailChimp which I was using before. I appreciate the free option and there are a few things I have to iron out, but so far it's a fantastic free email marketing tool.

Solvang Olive Press

Extremely poor customer service. In comparison to other apps on shopify this app is painful to use. Move on from this one.

December 18, 2019

Sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience. Seems like there were some old contact emails on your list that no longer exist, therefore we had to temporarily pause your sending so your sender reputation is not harmed. There is nothing to worry about, as soon as you delete or unsubscribe those old emails, we will resume the sending. You will be able to benefit from the variety of great Omnisend features, such as omnichannel campaigns and automation messages, segmentation and more!

OYÈ

I used the Omnisend app to help me send a notice to my subscribers for launching my new online store. It was easy to create my message from the customizable templates.

A wonderful first experience.

It's a Card Thing

This app is like Godsent. It has been such a freaking good experience so far that I contacted them directly to tell them how good it was. They nailed the dashboard and everything. the email builder is like butter on homemade bread it's soo good.

It took me 2 weeks of mental stressed doing as much research as I could to figure out who to use and stupidly I went with a different company. I won't say who, but it rhymes with privy lmao ( horrible experience, clunky layout, email builder was horrible) anyways I love omni. I EVEN tried throwing my money at them and they said, just enjoy the free experience, try everything and if you need it and you're happy think about the upgrade.

Like dear lawd borderline almost quit my job and applied to Omnisend. So good they just fucking nailed everything. LOVE IT!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH okay I'm done. I have unofficially become a salesperson for them. It's just too good to not install it on every site i have and tell people about it.

Wondering if they have an affiliate program?

anyways / 5 out of 5. Don't think about it. Just nike.

Update - Did I tell you about their customer support!! it's like flying a kite of a windy day!!! it's awesome! super fast and went beyond! like kappoowwwww!!! If they had gear, I would wear it. Just saying.

December 18, 2019

Wow, thank you for such an amazing review, it is so good to hear you like Omnisend so much! Taking into account the feedback we collect from our customers and continuous market research, we are able to constantly improve Omnisend app and release so many new features - expand our omnichannel range, offer complex segmentation logic, advanced automation customization and so more.
And more good news, we have our referral program for the advocates like you, you can register here and we will reach back with more details: https://omnisend.refersion.com/

Miniature Owl

Super quick and easy to set up and use. Lots of templates to choose from and loved the ability to customize many of the elements in the creatives! Brilliant!

Laisvas stilius

Awesome tool for newsletters. Easy to understand and use it. I have used it for the first time, and I was surprised, how really everything is simple. One word- PERFECT app.

Zombee

I had problems integrating it to my store and it was resolved by the support team in seconds. Best. Support. Ever.

Mystuff Norge AS

Just perfect! Love from Norway.

Dont think twice, just download and enjoy email marketing. Omnisend is next level, our company used Mailchimp for 3 years, but Omisend our new mate now.

Crayzay

Only just launched my first campaign but this app is simple and very easy to use. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an easy email marketing app. there are numerous templates and options.