Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

Overall rating
4.8 of 5 stars
Based on 2946 reviews

  • 5 of 5 stars
    92% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    5% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 2 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 2 stars
    (9)
  • 1 of 5 stars
    2% of ratings are 1 stars

All reviews

61 - 70 of 2946 reviews

BALDICCI

Perfect I love it........................................................................................

FreshTone.US

Serge never reply to my emails______________________________________________________________________

Developer reply

June 14, 2019

Hi Mohammed, so sorry, that you did not get a response on time. Serge was not on the shift and another agent should have stepped in. Xenia now responded to your query. Can we recommend you reach out via our in-app chat next time, you will definitely get a response much quicker! Sorry again.

colormeglam

I dont usually leave reviews but this has to be by far the best email marketing app! As a beginner im not great at navigating through email apps, however this app is very user friendly. I used mailchimp before this, and i barely sent emails. I switched over after mailchimp stopped working. Thank you for making it easy for us beginners!

MAVEN & I

I am new to Omnisend but so far I have found their support team very responsive and helpful. I like the simplicity of the product and believe this is going to help me create better marketing.

Le Petit Pain

I just used this app to send out my first campaign. It was really easy to use and I could preview it before sending unlimited times.

DESERT VEIL

This is my first time using Omnisend for my new shop. I just sent one email campaign. The templates and simple and elegant. I found the app intuitive and what I could not figure out, customer service was extremely helpful. Looking forward to more!

Jewelry by Tina Louise

I used this app for my email campaigns. Easy to navigate and use. Great options. Would recommend this app!

La Maison du Bambou

Si vous êtes une marque Française fuyez !!!!!
Les format des dates sont uniquement en américain. Je leur ai signalé et ils m'ont dit que peut-être il allait changer cela. Cependant en a attendant vous ne pouvez pas utiliser la partie Code promo dans vos newsletter ou alors vous allez passer pour des illettrés. Du coup je leur ai dit que peut-être j'allais devoir quitter l'application et demander un remboursement. Ce qui est tout a fait normal puisqu'ils ne sont pas capable de travailler avec des marques française. Leur réponse est que je ne correspond pas aux critères de remboursement. Il est devrait être logique que je puisse être remboursé étant donné qu'il ne sont pas capable de travailler avec des marques française. C'est moins dérangeant mais il en est de même pour les formats des montant en euro. Vous êtes obligé à chaque fois de les modifier à la main car même en choisissant la France comme destination des mail c'est également écrit au format américain.

After your reply :

You still not purpose me a refound also i can't use your application correctly. so i repeat what i said you are stealer !!
If it doen't work you have to refund me that just the normal way of business

Français je me répète mais fuyez se sont des voleurs !!!!

Developer reply

June 10, 2019

Nous sommes trés désolés pour les problèmes que vous avez recontrès. Sincere apologies for your experience, date formatting in our product is definitely the area that could be improved. We can assure you, that our product is developed gradually and new features and improvements are coming out constantly. Our product team will look into your request, thank you for your feedback. Please expect a message from Katherine with a solution for the time being.

kō iwi

Amazing customer service. Super helpful and patient. Clean interface and cute illustrations. Thank you!

V-Line Beauty

Amazing experience and the app is so much easier to use than Mailchimp! Simple, fast and looks professional!