Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

OPP Singapore

I used this app to do marketing. It really do it well! And the report&audience part do help me a lot.

EcoLions

I used this app to set up welcome emails and to make an email campaign to send out to subscribers. It was very easy to use and had everything I needed included.

Amorlash

I use this app to help me communicate with customers and keep them up to date with new products and promotions. Very easy to understand and walk through by yourself. thank you guys!

ChicSane

yes . I think this app is very powerful . i will try it . then give feedback properly. it's GOOD....

Glow Society

yesery good, i much like, very fun, good times by everyone, omni i best iunjdsafonan[oA[FOf[oWNFWF[OJNWFF

GG Good Game

I used to try to use klavio but it just gave me headaches honestly, with omnisend thigs where a lot more smooth and now i am actually starting to send email campaigns after just 1 day of setup. App is looking good!

August 12, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are happy you like Omnisend, we have a lot of new things to offer, like different channels for your marketing communication - use SMS, Facebook Messenger, Push notifications, Whatsapp and more to send messages to your customers. So feel free to reach out in case you need any help with the setup.

Duckish Natural Skin Care

We're still figuring things out, but so far so good! The interface is similar to MailChimp so the transition has been seamless thus far.

luxury pocket watch

Why would you remove lists. Now I can no longer use justuno pops. Its like you just purposely sabotage your own tool. Switching to Klaviyo unless this is fixed.

September 4, 2019

Hi and thank you for such an honest review. We have found a temporary solution until Justuno updates their integration - you are now able to send your contacts to the pre-created 5 different lists. Hope this helps and please accept our apologies that you had to go through this experience.

Beta Lashes

literally the best email campaign app for shopify. Highly Highly Highly recommend. Give it a shot, it's worth it.

Tiny Fries

Pretty app to look at but so far it's very confusing to use. I'm going to try another app. .........

August 9, 2019

Hello Tiny Fries, so sorry to hear that your experience turned out not as well as expected. We are adding so many new features to ensure Omnisend app satisfies different needs of our customers and we are still trying to maintain the simplicity and the user-friendly environment. It's a shame that you found it too complex, just know that our support team works 24/7 to guide our customers through the functionalities. And more, we are very open for feedback, so if you could reach out to feedback@omnisend.com with more specification on what seemed too complex for you, we would be very willing to review and find ways for improvement. So truly hoping you will give us one more chance :)