Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

bºn Science

This app is great super easy to use for making compelling, beautiful email marketing campaigns. I love how flexible it is and the pre-made templates are all really fun. The best part is how AFFORDABLE this is! Free for 2000 emails a day/ 15,000 emails per month?! It's amazing! The support staff is really quick to respond to emails and I have found migrating from our previous email client relatively painless. I would say this is hands down the best option for email marketing, best value for best price, best options. Thank you Omnisend!

Shear Fanatic, ScissorSnob.com

Response time was in minutes, with very through feedback, the best support I have seen yet, I am a small business, and need this type of support

Redmoonopals

I found this app quite easy to use with great access to my products in my store. I got started quickly and look forward to growing my business with the use of this app.

Proxima Lashes

So far so good! Really really easy to use, and the automations that come pre loaded are amazing! Very happy so far

Bay Pop Shop

I just switched over from MailChimp and sent my first campaign using Omnisend. So far its been a smooth transition and easy to use.

Fitness Trendz USA

I used it for an email campaign. Very user-friendly. I got responses immediately. People are already asking questions.

Junior Bambinos

Intuitive, simple and easy to use. Takes a little bit of thought in terms of automation and journeys - but I can see how we will use it in the future.

Bad Mom Zone

This is one of the easiest and successful apps ive used so far! Ive tested out many and this is by far the best! Don't waste your time with any other email marketing apps. You may think you like it at first, until you try omnisend and see just how easy and customizable it is!
- badmomzone.com

Canine Couture Collection

This has been a very pleasant app to use. Everything is designed to work so well. Easy to use and a pleasure to design mass-mailers with. Thanks so much for creating such a great product. Will definitely be signing up for the service in the future.

The Sacred Alchemist

Super intuitive. Learned email sequencing easily and got two out today! Super glad Shopify makes selling easy.