Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

HOUSE OF LILAH

My first experience with the support team has been great. Vlad was really helpful and knowledgeable. He took the time to investigate my issues properly and to come back to with clear explanations. He also asked for a follow up each time to make sure I was happy. The only comment I have is that answers are quite slow despite the fact that it's a live chat, so you have to be available to keep up with the conversation.

KIFFE

Your interface and choice of colour make me dizzy. They are not user friendly at all. Everything seems complicated. Anyway I'm just another user. :)

November 13, 2020

Thank you for your review.
It isn't very pleasant to hear you did not like our app. In case you decide to give it another try in the future, we hold onboarding webinars to walk you through our platform from start to finish, sharing tips and best practices that will help you quick-start your success with Omnisend. Link here >>

Rave-On!®

Sorry guys, but your service just sucks and has a totally excessive pricing! Absolutely useless! You have to get every campaign going again by hand. Even the broken shopping basket standard mails hang up. 120 € to be deducted from a shop with 2000€ turnover. Outrageous! The painstakingly processed trigger mails, because they are extremely impractical to handle, were just triggered 22 times. You are not allowed to take your collected data and forms with you. There is no customer mail service? What a pity! Money and time wasting.

November 10, 2020

Sorry to hear you feel this way.
Our app provides services to growing businesses; you can start on a Free plan and set up signup forms and send promotions to your audience. When you are ready, you can move to a paid plan and use advanced features, like automation, advanced segmentation, and more.
More about features and pricing here >> https://www.omnisend.com/pricing/
We invite you to reach back to support@omnisend.com to discuss the current feature set you are willing to use and find the best plan deal for you.

Stella Kanpou

I've been using this app for about a month now. And I have to say it's been so easy and seamless to set everything up. I'm a complete beginner and I haven't had to contact the team once! That's how user friendly it is. Even on a pretty basic plan it has everything I need from campaigns to automated mail. Integration with my shopify store was also seamless. Highly recommend this app to every shopify store.

Squirrel Honey

customer service is very patient to answer my many questions. haven't used all the features as I just signed up but so far everything looks great, this is my favourite

Practice Empathy

Above everything else is the amazing customer support. I have a problem, I sign on, I write to them, my problem is solved. Really great team they have working on this.

Honua Bars

Great app, easy to set up automations (they pretty good templates that are ready to go, and you can customise if you want), staff super responsive and helpful. Lots of articles and video tutorials to help you teach yourself. Well worth the money.

The Garden Jewelry Store

I use this app to help with the black friday/cyber Monday marketing. This also to help house all of my contacts and subscribers.

One Tooth Sarnia

When I finally got to sit down and chat with Omnisend they were so very very helpful! They are very knowledgable and my rep was able to walk me through all my questions. As a small business owner I am so pleased with have great people like Omnisend and Shopify to help grow our business. I have no prior skill or knowledge in this area but they make online business possible!

Beyond Bodie

This is a pretty powerful app. I am just getting started, and I love love love it already! It does so much!