Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

LEP1 Customs

I am dubious of any app that presents a feature for you to leave a 5 star review 30 seconds after installing it.

Eternal Parquet

La migliore app di Marketing per Shopify, ricca di funzioni e statistiche, facile da usare e con una incredibile assistenza tecnica. Davvero niente di meglio in giro.

szonebagsclub

Good app, easy use, clear guide and helpful. A must have email marketing tool. I can't wait to create my first campaign.

isellglass shop

im a newbie to email marketing this was relatively easy. still a big learning curve with the new lingo but this is a great software to start with and easily able to create content.

Seeds centrum

Great app! Everything is in one place and the work is very intuitive! RECOMMENDED 100%! Each day we are diving deeper into the functionality of this awesome app

Luxumies.com

Downloaded the app and within 15 minutes of using it I already created my first workflow. Its very easy to use and they have great tools!!

MO-RAMS

I use this app for my email campaign. It is very easy to use and offer templates to guide me through the process.

SIORGLAM

never used it before but it is not straight forward i think that uhm you could make it more clearer yeh.

Baby Jul

Awesome email marketing app for those that want an easy to use way to set up email flows to your customers.

The Lucky Starfish

I am new to e-commerce and I am very pleased with how simple it is to set up my email marketing campaigns and workflows. Recommend! The support team is absolutely incredible!