Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

FashionFreakssss

i used this app to help me with my emails, the formats and options are awesome. this is a must have for your business

Prince's Boutique

I have been using the app for two days, and so far so good. Very easy to use and customer service team are helpful too. I am very excited to see results! Thanks for a great app!

Positivity Clothing CO.

Very easy to use, I loved this app so much , was using other email apps before this is the only app that I scored 5 stars because of very easy to use and convenien

Galaxy of Guardians

I'm using the free trial and I have to say so far I love the ease of use and responsiveness of the team at Omnisend when I have had questions. They have been great to work with as well as their product. So far so good and as of right now I'd definitely have to recommend them

Major League Vapers Wholesale

Using the free trail and so far easy to use. Great features that link with your shopify store. Would be great if there were more templates to choose from.

Loja Nadiaz

Excelente App. Estou usando pela primeira vez. Estou considerando seriamente em abandonar o MailChimp. É muito facil de usar.

Supply Diva

I enjoy designing my emails in this app, much nicer than other email services we have tried. Everything is clean and simple, plus I can adjust the design elements that I actually WANT to change. The reports are great, along with the form options.

Lush Forest

Great app, great support, highly recommended!

Olitashop.com

I used this app to send out a crowdstocking campaign. It is user friendly and has a beautiful presentation. The best email app I've used.

ShopMoola

I just starting using this app, it is easy to use with a lot of features to help grow your business. I was using three other apps to get the features I need for my site and now I'm able to condense what I need into one app which is great. I contacted the chat support to ask a few questions. The support is fabulous!!! Arins my support guru answered within a few minutes. I didn't understand a few steps in making the popup signup email so she made a video for me to understand the answer. She was very patient and made sure all my questions were answered. Thank you so much Omnisend!