Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Hundapanda

I used this app to send an email campaign to all my subscribers and it worked great. Very detailed and easy to use. I would highly recommend.

For Beloved Girl

Easy to use for a newbie. It's also good for SMB like me :) because Omnisend has a FREE plan for email marketing

Boutique JAAM

Great email marketing tool! Their customer service is quick and very helpful!
Glad I found them!

RetroModerndesigns

THE APP WORKED GREAT. WAS SUPER EASY. I DIDNT HAVE ANY TROUBLE AT ALL. I WILL BE USING THIS MUCH MORE NOW THAT I HAVE ACCESS TO IT.

Evutec Corp

Has been using this tool for a few month, it is very simple to use yet get the job done. You just follow the steps and drop in some content / links and you are good to go.

Webrand

I recently went over from Mailchimp to Omnisend and I must be honest IT'S MUCH BETTER than Mailchimp. What makes Omnisend better is that there is support. I know the feel is the same as Mailchimp but the fact that there is support helps a lot. I have also noticed some functions that Mailchimp does not have.

Christopher Bean Coffee Company

I was a mailchimp user and at the same time i was using campaign monitor. the mailchimp shopify issue was the trigger for me to look around. I discovered Omnisend and realized i could move away from mailchimp and campaign monitor and accomplish the same goal with added benefits to boot. I am now able to handle all of my CMS tasks with one software application, save money and have more horsepower with so many features that were not available on either of the apps i was using . Great Job Omnisend!

Itty Bitty Co

I used this app for about a month before I switched to a more reliable email marketing app. This one has great features, but everything ends up in spam and no body opens the emails. The click rate is unbelievably slim.
Other than that, they have good templates and it's very easy to use.

Wish Buy Repeat

No unnecessary load of this settings or that settings.
Exactly what is needed for an email marketing.
Steps are very clean and clear.
Templates are of very good design.
Creating and executing are very smooth.
Scheduling is a great option.
One thing could be added in scheduling:
Selection of timezone; Perhaps you need to send the email for Japanese at evening 4 PM at Japanese time!!

Classy Seconds Store

App worked great. Got my first newsletter out today using it. The blocks are really help. Gives some direction to my newsletter without needing to use codes.