Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

MD

After watching the short instruction videos, I was able to set up the auto campaigns. Looking forward to segmentation and retargeting. Highly recommend.

SkinHavenRX

I'm really new at having a Shopify store and this app, but I've already gotten sales just doing a not so glamourous email & a couple of auto senders. That's HUGE!

PrayUp BossUp GoalUp

I love this app! It has been extremely user friendly and easy to navigate through initial setup of automations and forms.

Ari Belle Estilos

I`m staring promoting my online store, and I`m making the configuration by myself and with Omnisend, I did many things regarding Messaging and its Very easy to understand and to it by yourself. 100% recommended

hottynova

Good day! I've uninstalled this app about a month ago! Why are you still charging my money! Plz contact me asap

September 7, 2021

Hi - thanks for reaching out and taking the time to rate the Omnisend App. We can see the Support Team were able to explain the billing cycles and provide a refund.

Proud Fox Tattoo

I do like the app. It has a very beautiful design. It is very userfriendly and easy to use. The support is amazing and very fast. And I think the free version of the app is very generous and makes it easy for beginners to get started. I recommend the app!

T&C Floral Company

Waste of time and impossible to connect my store. What a joke. just to connect my store they have to elevate my ticket to tech support. PASS ON THIS - I will find something else

September 7, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to rate the Omnisend App and leave a review. We can see our Support and Tech Team looked into your account and provided video instructions to help connect your store. We're sorry to hear your experience wasn't positive in the end.

We are continually improving our app and value every piece of feedback received.

Dream Maker Art

This app has a really steep learning curve. After quite a bit of time working on it, it seems to have everything I need for emailing my lists and keeping things organized. I wish it was easier to use.

apsanil

I like it very much, it helps me a lot, it allows more customers to return to my shop, I will continue to use it

Frederick Kinski

The app is great, but there are people working at the company that make it an even better experience. Highly Recommended.