Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Send emails, newsletters, SMS. Grow subscribers with popups.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ImperialHomes.pk

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Omnisend is just an excellent marketing app; if you are stuck and need help fixing problems, the Omnisend support team is always available. Whenever I got stuck, I chatted online and got the solution every time. I highly recommend it because it's so easy to use and, most importantly, its team is impressive, as I know Deniz, Nikola, Olesia and Yuliia. I really appreciate your work. You all guys are doing a fantastic job...

Branch Jewellery

Time spent using app About 1 month

I moved over from Mailchimp and much prefer this app. It's easy to use, and the support is great if you get stuck. I use the online chat for support and they answer almost immediately.

Raja Homewares

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

The works amazingly well and has provided our business with countless profitable email Campaigns. Additionally the customer support is first class...I worked with one of their agents named Deniz today...and he was really patient and professional...and completely assisted me in setting up a email automation that I was stuck with. Great App, Great Service, highly recommend!

Eurekaonline

Location Malawi

I have just installed the App and it seems to be working well. I hope it will greatly improve conversions on my store. It is very easy to work with even without guidance

OnixGRIP

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Salma was a great help. She helped me understand how I'm being billed and was able to confirm things I was questioning. She was very professional and helpful.

Cloudberry Living

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Very good app and helpful customer service from Olesia when I needed some help with disabling another synced account.

MamasUncut Store

Simple to use email & sms marketing solution with affordable prices. Also the 24x7 support is very responsive and really helpful

Rainbow Nation Wines

Location Ireland

Easy to use, with some great options and excellent, fast support. Kristina was most helpful, thanks.

Elite Bioscience

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The most easy to use app for emails, they have a new edm builder with great ways to create beautiful designs, also their customer service is great and kamila is always there and ready to help you with any activation or problem solving you need. thank you!

Modest & Co

Time spent using app About 19 hours

Helpful & quick to respond. Highly recommend. There's a learning curve, but it is easy to use once you figure out how to work it. Nicholas was very supportive today on some issues and appreciate their time. Thanks for the great app.