Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

ozomeme

Real good customer service! Understanding and helps u understand too. Had a problem but was helped pretty quickly

MIND-DUST

Being new to ecommerce I just started exploring Omnisend's trial version and it is much more user friendly than any other app I've tried before. I am also very pleased with their customer support. Got responses almost immidiately and to the point. Looks like they've got one more customer :)

VapeCloud

I had a lot of apps before but nothing is like Omnisend. The support is great, a lot of features and templates. Very easy to use!

Fit Frequency

I recently selected Omnisend as my ESP and have been very pleased with the app and support! They have been responsive, informative and very nice. That is the kind of customer support we all need! Being new to email marketing, I loved the Intro videos they provide about setting up segments, automation, etc. They gave great tips! I am very happy I selected Omnisend as my ESP and look forward to learning more of the great features they offer.

Kenyatta Hines

I tried many other app before Omnisend. This is by far the most helpful! Their services are user friendly and their customer service is outstanding!!

BEN Men Wear

amazing app, and amazing support! at the start i didnt understand how to use it, but after i try to use the support messenger, fast i got help and now i love it

The Sherley Shop

I used this app for the first time today to create a new item release email for my new boutique. it was very simple to pull items from my webpage with out having to dowload and upload several images. Put together my first professional looking email, tested, and sent in all under 30 mins

Western Soul®

I used MailChimp before they "broke up with Shopify" I was contacted by Shopify and this was one of their recommendations. Too expensive for what you get out of it. Wish there had been better options with MailChimp. I would have stayed with them. Omnisend is more than double the cost of what Mailchimp was and does not reach my subscribers like mailchimp did. Looking for other options right now!

May 11, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback. We are truly sorry to hear you feel this way.
Omnisend subscription pricing is based on the number of contacts you have on your account, as well as the different features you use to communicate to your audience. We have more to offer than Mailchimp as an example omnichannel experience, where you can communicate with your customers via email, SMS, Facebook, or push notifications - all in one tool. You can also create omnichannel automation workflows for automated messages as well as use splits in automation to target your audience better.
If you are just using the basic features, we can meet the Mailchimp price you had; we just need to move you on to the right pricing plan :) Xenia has reached out to you with more details.

Horrid Clothing

Satan keeps telling me to go forward, so I keep pushing forward. Does it smell like ash to you in here? But honestly no bad experience!

Jelly Button

So easy to use! Countless variations on design made it easy to get the look and feel I wanted for my campaign. Give it a go, it's free option is perfect for me right now!