Reviews (5,728)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and robust features for managing targeted email campaigns. They value its customizable templates, A/B testing, and automation capabilities. The 24/7 chat support is praised for its efficiency. Merchants report improved customer engagement, higher email open rates, and increased repeat customers. The seamless integration with Shopify and the ability to handle both email and SMS campaigns are also highlighted. Merchants find the pricing reasonable for the features provided.

April 17, 2024

Karine was fantastic & helped me sort out what I needed done in no time.

absolute stor, thank you Karine

City Cupboards®
South Africa
10 months using the app

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're delighted to hear that our team member provided excellent assistance. Your kind words mean a lot to us.

If there's anything else we can do to help, just let us know. We're here for you!

March 30, 2024

Great email marketing program. I've used Constant Contact for years, there is a learning curve. It takes doing and doing, like life!!!

BY BRIAN
7 months using the app
Omnisend replied April 1, 2024

Hello there!

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our App. We're here to support you and ensure your continued satisfaction with our 24/7 customer support. Cheers to your success!

April 8, 2024

Fantastic customer service. Beran was very helpful with our authentication issues explaining everything step by step in a simple and easy way.

Asayu Japan
Japan
Over 2 years using the app
Omnisend replied April 11, 2024

Hi there,

We're delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience with our customer service team. Providing clear and simple explanations to resolve your authentication issues is always our priority.

We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future!

June 7, 2024

Omnisend is amazing and I will never use anyone else! I had a quick question and Karine took care of everything! Keep the YouTube videos coming also!

Much Needed Joe
3 months using the app
Omnisend replied June 10, 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your enthusiastic review! We're thrilled to hear that you're loving Omnisend and appreciate Karine's prompt assistance. We're glad you enjoy our YouTube videos and will keep them coming.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

March 17, 2024

Great App!

This has really helped boosting my marketing campaigns.
Beran from support was very friendly and professional.

Berryconcept Shop
Netherlands
Almost 2 years using the app
April 17, 2024

I love this app and the wonderful service. The most attractive function is the Live View activities, I can analyze the customers' data easily.

FNTCASE OFFICIAL
About 1 year using the app

Hello there,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad you're enjoying our app and finding value in its features.
If you ever need assistance or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

April 3, 2024

Great app. All of the staff are very helpful. I have spoke with Agustin, Stefan and Maria so far and they are very great at helping your issues and needs! Excited to keep learning more about the app (just joined a few weeks ago!)

Keystone Farms Cheese
8 months using the app
Omnisend replied April 9, 2024

Hello there,

We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our app! It's fantastic to know that Agustin, Stefan, and Maria have been so helpful in addressing your needs. We're excited to have you as a new member, and we're here to support you every step of the way as you continue to explore and learn more about our app.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need assistance—we're always happy to help!

April 20, 2024

I've had the weirdest experience with this app. I installed this for my store a couple months ago, but haven't made any sales because I haven't done any marketing so I kept it at the free plan for months while I learned marketing. When I checked the analytics, I found that I have maxed out the email contacts that I can have... and I had over a THOUSAND contacts.

Even though I only had around 400 website visits.

I started deleting contacts, and found that more was added when I refreshed the page. It was a mixture of different kinds of email addresses, like @gmails and @aols and .txts.

And when I tried to bulk delete them, Omnisend said that they would charge $2 for deleting them.

This is extremely shady. Basically a dishonest tactic to get people to choose the paid plans by using robot emails. If Omnisend can't produce sales without resorting to unethical tactics, then it shouldn't be a company.

Trim Trailblazer
5 months using the app

Hello there,

We're sorry to hear about your experience and understand your frustration. We take your concerns seriously and want to address them promptly. The issues you've encountered with your email contacts are not reflective of our standards or practices. We strive to provide transparent and ethical services to all our users.

Regarding the unexpected increase in contacts and the difficulty in bulk deletion, we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Our senior support representative has reached out to initiate an investigation into this matter to ensure it's resolved promptly and to prevent such occurrences in the future. Please respond to them via email.

We appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to improve. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know directly. We're committed to providing you with the best possible experience and resolving any issues you may have.

April 23, 2024

Dilara was extremely helpful. Great email marketing app. and very helpful support team.

Venus Health Co.
Over 1 year using the app
Omnisend replied April 25, 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that Dilara provided you with excellent assistance and that you find Omnisend to be a great email marketing app. Our support team strives to deliver top-notch service, and we're glad to hear we hit the mark with you.

If you ever need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

May 16, 2024

Omnisend is truly great. It is great for beginners and they have an amazing team of customer service experts. Karine helped me today with my segments issue and she was really helpful!

LilyAlvee
10 months using the app
Omnisend replied May 27, 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your review! We're delighted to hear that you find Omnisend great for beginners and appreciate our customer service team. We're glad Karine was able to help you with your segments issue.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help!