Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Kapena Fashion Boutique

I used this up to run my first email marketing campaign. It was easy to use, and I liked the fact that the template allowed me to advertise more than one product. The only thing I would recommend is the option to link my marketing campaign to my Instagram business page. I only saw an option to connect my Omnisend account to Facebook, and not to Instagram.

Aurass Beauty

This app is very intuitive and user-friendly. I love the live-chat feature because that means help is around all the time. Great app, definitely worth the investment!

Brico-Jouets

J'ai trouve l'utilisation de cette application pour l'envoi de mes courriels très facile a utiliser.

Vivoree Baby

This is pretty much what I was looking for. I needed something to help me sell more, and what better way than to bring customers back. Not bad setting up - thanks

ACU Precision Sheet Metal

Omnisend is probably easier than mailchimp. I was sad to know mailchimp was not being supportive anymore; however, I will never look back after trying Omnisend.

www.acumetalfab.com

Liquid EFX

So far, this app has a lot more flexibility and ease of use. I can drag and drop coupons, etc. Also, having he option to save portions of an email makes it super time efficient.

Love That Glass

Love how easy it is to use! Beautiful, professional emails created with exactly what I wanted. Thanks!

giftwellness

I recently switched from Mailchimp to Omnisend and I'm extremely impressed with how user friendly it is. I've started running email campaigns using their lovely designs. Looking forward to continuing to use Omnisend!

TokiiMoon

Great Automation marketing tool you want to use. It is very easy to use and make email look very professional. I felt more confident about emails that would be read by my customers instead of thrown away.

Ann Revere Jewelry

Extremely user friendly drag and drop features for creating an email campaign. Looking forward to exploring all of the other features.