Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Nw Rugs

Just an awesome app! Easy to use, great reporting with CTR. Adding a geographical breakdown would be my only suggestion. Overall, I love the app!

Roccos Pets

So easy to use! Best app out there!

Sami Paige Llc

Great app for the busy people running a business. I often forget to do a newsletter but with this app I can plan ahead and keep things running smoothly!!

Wrapstarzpro

Never done email marketing before as thought it was too much hassle, this just takes the hassle out and generates loads of website views and sales! Well done!

The Impart

I dont think marketing and emailing would be that much easy , i loved the software very much , and also need to say that their support and post sales were far much better , they solved my problem even in the midnight , i will definitely buy this one .

Mannix Knight United Kingdom

Absolutely amazing what your team has done with this app. The app has always been awesome and pretty to use. With the new update, it simply became the best app on Shopify - A must-have!

Easy to use, set up a campaign within minutes, detailed reporting and more.

The only thing I noticed was the missing "line" option. Before the update, when customising a campaign/newsletter, users could add a line spacer under an image or a text. However, that option is now missing. We only have the spacer option.

Nonetheless, great app overall.

Zulu Auto Parts

Great App and an awesome team behind it.

Uintah Fly Shop

Customer service couldn't be better. They're always there to fix a problem in a reasonable amount of time.

Sister Shirts 2

We recently subscribed to the best plan of Soundest and I must say it is so worth it! They have so many options for us. E-mails are so easy to set up and automatically send out. Our new favorite is Cart Recovery and Welcome Letter. We had a slight issues with the layout of our coupon box on our page, but Soundest fixed it as soon as they received my message. Couldn't recommend this app more!

Renewskin

Love this app! It has a lot of features that come with the free version but the paid version really has features that encourage customers to sign up and most importantly check out!