Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Mhome

Really nicely designed, easy to use, and generates a quality product. Good job!

Kotd Store

Very simple to use! Creates the professional emails you love with ease.

Would love the addition of videos in the email however.

Seeitbagit

Super love what the guys did for this app. Email marketing is now so easy and safe alot of my time with the easy click and add to email function. The conversions are much higher. Open rates are also much higher now. Love the app! Great job you have done guys!

Jhaz Soaps

Love it! Fast, easy, and free! Starting a business is not easy and is hard to focus on what to do next. This is something that takes very little of my time and I reach each customer that gives me their email so i can send their receipt. Its already people who love my products because they have purchased before, and they love seeing what is new or what sale is out there.

Twinkletease

Such mega value I think for a fluid app. I was paying separately for a coupon popup, remarketing cart emails, a larger email campaign etc. Now I pay 16 dollars a month and get even more! My favourite thing is the newsletter builder. So simple to showcase all our new products / discounted products with just a few clicks. Takes me 30 minutes rather than 3 hours to build a newsletter now.

Wyobeta

There have been few bugs once in a while and not that too often but prompt responses have ensured issues ironing out very quickly. It has been good and reliable service till date and the team looks solid. Thanks a lot!

Plast 24

Wonderful app, easy to use, fast and efficient support. Thanks to the Soundest team !

They even found a custom solution to our demand - definitely worth recommending !

Summers Candles

This app is soooooo easy to use, I am not a computer savvy person. I have pretty much taught myself the little I know about making website's etc. This app makes it so easy to make and send out professional looking emails to customers. You need to get this app!!!!

Proud owner of Summer's Candles

itkontor.no

Superb app, esy to use, and great support!

Silicagelly

Great app.

Buy quality high absorption silica gel & desiccant packets online at SilicaGelly. Moisture absorbers & dehumidifiers to keep your stuff fresh & dry. Free worldwide shipping.