Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

The All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform with SMS and More

Antoni Manuel

One of the best and unique apps that has truly helped our email marketing.
Great customer service ;)

Trendytreat

The best e-mail marketing tool I have used. It has everything needed for a great e-mail campaign. The only issue if technical trouble at times pulling items from my store for the e-mail. Beyond that, it is an excellent tool.

SPAEXPRESS

Love this app!!!

So far I dont think you can beat this for value (nothing for small lists) and adding products direct from the store i just love that tool. We have another email app on our main site we set up several years ago and this site is i guess a little hobby and testing ground. I guess only thing would be a little more themes or options to choose colours on the themes a little more, but those that are there are certainly not a bad selection.

JustKartIt

Marketting is always associated with MONEY and any & every means of Marketing are almost PAID ones-- So we have perceived that if their is any FREE medium of marketing then it cannot be flawless BUT SOUNDEST PROVED THAT WRONG.
AWESOME APPLICATION-- Can easily and Rapidly send marketing emails to customers and also review the user-friendly reports which helps us to further shape our policies.
Regards TEAM JUSTKARTIT.

The White Robin

I found this app a bit tricky to get the hang of, but now I've got my head round it - just brilliant!

Luxury Ladies Lingerie

Excellent,does exactly what it should.

The Crystal Healing Shop

I use this app for my store at http://the-crystal-healing-shop.myshopify.com/ I think it is great. Its very easy use and it is a great tool for segmentation. The customer service is very good and very quick. I like the fact that free version offers you so many emails for free, the features for the free version is not that limited, like as they are with other similar apps.

Undersummers by CarrieRae

This app is a huge time saver. I've used other email apps and none are this easy! I love that my website information is automatically posted to emails. Thank you for this app!

Deborah Julian Art

Soundtest is everything it claims to be. The ease of use is remarkable, the reporting crisp and efficient. Most important, the templates are versatile and easy to use. I'm very glad I found and use this app.

AerialTech Inc.

Great app, lets you track who opened your emails, build campaigns etc. Very easy to use and build a pretty great looking newsletter easily. Highly recommended!!