Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

The All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform with SMS and More

RestMyNeck

This is an awesome tool. I've never had an app so easy to install and very easy to use. The reports on you mailings appears realtime and give valuable information on how effective is your email campaign.

Smilecareshop

Great support. Easy to use and install. Quick to make email messages and loads of features. Recommend giving it a shot.

Designed by Nature

Super easy app for the most important conversion tool.
Great design option and easy set up.
On top of that, there is a clear report tool and segmentation options.

Rashida Amin - Islamic Clothing, Abaya, Jilbabs, Hijabs

Excellent app, had trouble at first but was really impressed once I got used to using it, excellent support as well. Very quick to respond to my questions. I will highly recommend this app.

Maravedis - Rethink

I was skeptical at first that this email marketing integration with Shopify was actually easy and simple since I tried other apps in the past only to find out it was super complicated to make small changes. I am a demanding and impatient user and was positively surprised as how easy and good looking my email template came out in no time. Optimized for mobile and just easy to use. I strongly recommend you give it a try!

Bedazzlebeauty2u

Super accurate email marketing.. i give u 5 stars..

Chessafrica.co.za

This App is just great! Integrates easily, all my subscribers automatically pulled in, easy to create a newsletter after a few minutes figuring it out. My favourite feature is it allowing me to add products automatically directly from my store, amazing! I needed to get advice from the developers and they were really quick and helpful, thanks Paulius. Get this app you will love it.

Hair In A Click

I had earlier on installed another app that says it does the same, but definitely not. When I found this one I said "Praise God". Brilliant! Has all the tools that i need and so so easy to use. and just another thing I just discovered, you can check how many people opened the e-mail, who opened, who clicked and what they clicked on. Two people on my list happen to be my relatives so I had no problem calling them to ask why they didn't open/click their e-mails, this way am also getting clues on why some people wouldn't open my e-mails at all. And the support from the team, Paulius responded to a question instantly on a weekend at night and resolved a problem I had within 5 minutes, what more can I ask for? Brilliant App, brilliant support!! I give it 9 out of 5 stars.

Kidz Outfitters

We love this app and the support we received from the developer! We've just released our third newletter and scheduled more to go using this app. It's very easy to use! It only takes a few minutes to put our newletters together and they look very professional. Highly recommended!

BANI Apparel

Really love this app! Interfaces are easy to navigate and customer support is really friendly and knowledgeable! I would absolutely recommend this app to small business owners and e-commerce store keepers alike.