Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

The All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform with SMS and More

DownToEarthStudio

Great tool and totally free. Highly recommended! Friendly and easy to use within minutes.

Amazonias

i've been using soundest for about three years now, since i started my website, and i've been really very happy. over the years, i've seen the functionality expand a lot, and service has been really good. the interface is really simple to work with, and yet flexible at the same time. highly recommended!

tease tea

Absolutely amazing app. Can't believe its free. Literally had an e-blast sent to my database within minutes. It was very easy to export my mail chimp list and upload it on Soundest.

Street Vibes Clothing

First review I've written, very pleased with the application. Allows you to monitor the results as well as create a great looking email! Best part in my opinion is that you can import products straight from your store. Only negative would be when it automatically lists the price it reads the price followed by GBP rather than using the pound sign. For example 47.99 GBP instead of £47.99. You can change this but its a bit of a hassle!
streetvibesclothing.com

Trimoda

awesome app, best than mailchimp for my company

A Gier Design

Seems great so far! I love how easy it is to create an attractive email.

beardbase.co.uk

Fantastic app - when you sell to customers they give you your email address; why not use it?

Great customer service, too - I switched from Tictail to Shopify a few months after launch and they migrated my email database from Tictail to Shopify, so I could have one comprehensive database of all customer emails.

That Card Shop

Sent my first marketing email within 2 days and received 3 sales in the first 2 hours! Intuitive application, makes it a pleasure to design and send new emails. Excellent all round.

Hello Courage

WOW, that was easy! I'm not that computer savvy, but I had my first newsletter sent out within 15 minutes! This is one of the best apps I have found - deliver my products so they look as beautiful as they are to my customers and potential customers. Great job Soundest!

Angelus Direct

So far it worked great for a free service! We have 20k subscribers so far so we can send out 5 a month which seems perfect for not over throttling our users. Hopefully more will be implemented theme wise as sticking to their current themes are sort of lack luster but get the point across. Of course it seems still in development so 5 outta 5 from us over here!

Also the whole be able to pick what product you want to promote is a freaking time saver and a half! Thank you.