Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Empress Organics

I thought this was a great app, I spent so much time creating my campaigns only to have the price raised every month. Don’t use this app or waste your time it’s a rip off and they increase the price each month. When I first signed up I agreed to $29 a month then the following month they raise the price to $40 without my knowledge after that they raised it to $60. I didn’t add any more emails or do nothing different to have these price hikes then they tell you oh we’ve added new features that’s why we raised the price. No thank you save your time and money. They also will have you create a positive review the first week then raise the price on you so don’t follow these reviews that’s only one day of service, I had a five star review before this post so it’s all propaganda. Read the one star reviews first this company is a scam.

Posh Fashion Gals

They Have a ridiculous payment cancellation method, after uninstalling the app you have take days to cancel the contract and credit card billing.

Media Revive

Works fine until they randomly suspend your account without letting you know that it was suspended or why. There is a contact support button in two locations that doesn't work. Hours and hours of work just down the drain.

Pawlee's

I signed up, spent a couple hours designing a really cool email to our customers, was so excited about launching it to only to have our account suspended. They are asking me to clean up my customer email list. It was even mentioned that emails over a year old need to be removed because they could potentially be unmonitored addresses or possible emails that were not opted-in by the customer. So right off the bat they are accusing me of being a Spammer. This is rubbish because our list is from customer who either signed up in our store or online to receive updates, coupons, and so forth from us. After reading the lower rated reviews I see that I am not the only one that encountered this.

Cryztalz

Hooray! All emails straight to Junk/spam.
Other than that, the layouts to choose from are very basic, absolutely no customization, looks very tacky and unprofessional.
Could of done a better job myself in half the time.
Will be uninstalling app before free trial ends.

Ukratchetstraps

Extremley poor support. Would avoid using as they create a lot of unnecessary work.

Block your mailing list if you have any inactive contacts in it.

Legend Archery

The last 3 months my cost has gone from $63 to $160 and now $266.
The last month, they upgraded me to PRO without me asking anything so that I would pay $266 instead of $105.
I never had the need for a PRO plan !

These are absolutely dishonest methods. They took advantage of me thinking I would not pay attention and stole my money.

I asked for . a refund and they basically refused !

Jinsfashion

charged me 10 usd at first month, and 105 usd at second month , unbelievable

Vapetoad

Waste of time compared to Mailchimp.
I was able to use Mailchimp right away.
I could not do this here.

Qatar Parfume