Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

Rectangle Com Sa

Wasted 4 hours of our time creating a campaign to only know that our account had been suspended and we can not send the email to our subscribers. We chatted with their team and were told we needed to check on the subscribers and see who is old and who is inactive? Really? We followed their magical and so-smart technique of filtering who is old and inactive and that gave us 90% of our subscriber are old and inactive!!!! Our site hasn't even been one year but the emails we have been collecting are old and inactive. So stupid!!!

Cheap Snow Gear

When importing subscribers, customers and contacts from my business who have actually signed up on the website or bought products, omnisend automatically sets around half of them as "non-subscribed" - therefore half of my subscribers will never see any of the emails sent out. Not a very good system as there is no manual override or way for you to set them back to subscribed by yourself.

However, after this happening I have been in contact with customer support, who was very quick, friendly and helpful - who has reinstated my subscribers. Still - this step should not really be necessary if the system did not have this strange issue.

Be very aware of this flaw in the app and that you will have to contact customer service and at their discretion have them set your subscribers from non subscribed back to the correct subscribed status.

Will be testing the app more to see if it fulfills our needs as an email marketing system after a rocky start to using it.

UPDATE : After having even more problems loading up lists which I have already paid to be cleaned, the system automatically stops campaigns from running. The support screenshot guides which show how to remove inactive emails are completely wrong and out of date as the company has updated their system but not the screenshots, so all fields are different and impossible to follow the guide. I have been sent this wrong guide now about 3 or 4 times by various support staff.

So far omisend, although has a fairly nice interface, is a complete headache and waste of time using in practice compared to other email marketing systems.

Siply Sophisticated

It was ok easy to use but when i signed up i was paying $10 a month come to find out i was being charged $30 and had no idea it just charges you more the more subscribers you get and i didnt realise didnt like that they just change the amount

EDIT: from 2 star to 1 . ok so i gave it another chance it offered me a year at $15 a month and every month it increased AGAIN but this time i found 2,000 subscribers on my list from a weird email @ru ? seriously 2,000 of them its like they added all these fake emails to my list to up my price tier to get me back near $30 a month i don't trust this app at all now. They say they didnt add anything to my account but there's 2,000 emails 123@live.ru to25to@live.ru and now my gmail is full of spam emails from these addresses i am so pissed. buyer beware! and i NEVER leave bad reviews but i am so upset about this

Leds420

The worst service ever!

Since the transition from Soundest to Omnisend they are charging my credit card for the premium service, but actually they are not giving me the benefits what I'm paying for. This situation is unacceptable and I was paying the last two months for nothing!

I just want my money back! And hope that anybody else is experiencing this problem.

Salt Marketplace

Buyer beware!!! Product is good but pricey AND you can only cancel your subscription via their live chat which they rarely support or have anyone on. I've tried to cancel our subscription several times over their live chat (as they require it that way) but they've never responded. Now we have to refute the charges with my credit card company.

Uniquehijabs

Its not free. I paid $150.00 and was not able to send my newsletter as they requested I clean up my email list of which all emails were from subscribers from my website.

Urban Square Displays

They should change there ad here its says 15,000 free emails but that its not true its 2,000 emails on a list, and sometimes it says you have reached your quote for the month and i haven't even sent one. You also can not pick and add things to your email unless you have the over priced paid version.

Harrietrosebudhats

The problem I have is I can't share or send by beautiful newsletters to my social media platform.

Dreams In July

SUCH A WASTE OF TIME THEY HAVE THIS WHOLE SUSPENDED YOUR ACCCOUNT THING BASED ON THE EMAILS YOUR CUSTOMERS HAVE LEFT....UGH WORST APP EVER

Wild Kinder

I have had this app for 3 months, and I am so frustrated, the only reason it hasn't been uninstalled is due to the hours of work I have put into it to design emails and not currently having the time to switch. They cancelled my account without telling me, pretty much every feature has not worked at some point or another and I have to contact support every 1 - 2 weeks. Today I had to contact them again because my cart recover emails aren't working. It is so frustrating to pay for an app that doesn't work as promised. I have never been given any compensation for all these issues and support is very slow in getting back. Every time I have an issue it takes them 3 days to 1 week to correct it. Every time they act like its some super unique never before seen problem that gets escalated and then no one ever gets back to me until I chase them down. So far this is the worst app I've used on Shopify. The features are great, and if it did what I pay for it to do, it would easily be 5 stars, despite the slow support. I really hope they fix whatever the various problems are.