Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

Fluff Plush

Very easy first time experience, free trial is great, highly customizable interface. I would recommend it overall!

Sugar Babies Children's Boutique

I just switched to Omnisend from MailChimp. It was very easy to integrate with my store and to migrate over my contact list. I was also pleased with the ease of creating a campaign. The finished product looked very professional and directed traffic to specific products on my store very easily. So far I like the app.

WaterSafe Test Kits

The app is super easy to use. The support staff is always super helpful and quick to respond! They listen to their customers and are including things I have asked about in future updates.

Muscle Up Bars

Easy to use and very intuitive. This app has some nice features like the ability to "pick" products from your online store to add to your emails. Good alternative at a reasonable price.

PawTies

Thank you, thank you, thank you! We are (also) one of old the Mailchimp customers. After messing around with Shopsync for hours and not getting the results we wanted, we decided to move to a completely new platform. Omnisend came recommended by Shopify and does exactly what it's supposed to do. Subscriber lists with customer AND order information was transferred quickly and seamlessly. So happy we found an email marketing and automation platform that works!

FAÇON JACMIN

Great tool, great service! Needs some minor fixing on the mobile optimization side, but otherwise it is amazing.

Kira Kitchen

My first time used this Omnisend on email marketing and I am impressed. Easy to use. Very Good for e-commerce business.

Jan Johnston Artworks

I was looking for a replacement for MailChimp and have been pleasantly surprised finding a more robust solution in Omnisend. It met my needs immediately and has several tools available as my business grows.

The pricing structure was also a big reason for trying Omnisend. I am just starting with my online store so getting a marketing tool like Omnisend really helps a self-funded start up.

Testing Omnisend with the 14 day free trial has given me the confidence that I've chosen the right email marketing solution. I'm looking forward to a long relationship with Omnisend.

Oberon Design

We just started using this app to replace MailChimp. It was pretty easy for me to import everything from MailChimp with their available guidance. In just one day we have our customer lists, our email sign-up forms & landing page, abandoned cart email and a a campaign for people who never opened their last few campaigns to come back and get a discount. The automated discount code feature is simply amazing. Integrates easily with shopify. Easy to build campaigns or emails.

wyattandjack®

amazingly smooth transition from our previous email marketing provider!
nice and easy, lots of tools...was dreading the setup, but it really is SUPER easy and efficient- thanks!