Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Siply Sophisticated

It was ok easy to use but when i signed up i was paying $10 a month come to find out i was being charged $30 and had no idea it just charges you more the more subscribers you get and i didnt realise didnt like that they just change the amount

EDIT: from 2 star to 1 . ok so i gave it another chance it offered me a year at $15 a month and every month it increased AGAIN but this time i found 2,000 subscribers on my list from a weird email @ru ? seriously 2,000 of them its like they added all these fake emails to my list to up my price tier to get me back near $30 a month i don't trust this app at all now. They say they didnt add anything to my account but there's 2,000 emails 123@live.ru to25to@live.ru and now my gmail is full of spam emails from these addresses i am so pissed. buyer beware! and i NEVER leave bad reviews but i am so upset about this

Leds420

The worst service ever!

Since the transition from Soundest to Omnisend they are charging my credit card for the premium service, but actually they are not giving me the benefits what I'm paying for. This situation is unacceptable and I was paying the last two months for nothing!

I just want my money back! And hope that anybody else is experiencing this problem.

Salt Marketplace

Buyer beware!!! Product is good but pricey AND you can only cancel your subscription via their live chat which they rarely support or have anyone on. I've tried to cancel our subscription several times over their live chat (as they require it that way) but they've never responded. Now we have to refute the charges with my credit card company.

Uniquehijabs

Its not free. I paid $150.00 and was not able to send my newsletter as they requested I clean up my email list of which all emails were from subscribers from my website.

Urban Square Displays

They should change there ad here its says 15,000 free emails but that its not true its 2,000 emails on a list, and sometimes it says you have reached your quote for the month and i haven't even sent one. You also can not pick and add things to your email unless you have the over priced paid version.

Harrietrosebudhats

The problem I have is I can't share or send by beautiful newsletters to my social media platform.

Dreams In July

SUCH A WASTE OF TIME THEY HAVE THIS WHOLE SUSPENDED YOUR ACCCOUNT THING BASED ON THE EMAILS YOUR CUSTOMERS HAVE LEFT....UGH WORST APP EVER

Wild Kinder

I have had this app for 3 months, and I am so frustrated, the only reason it hasn't been uninstalled is due to the hours of work I have put into it to design emails and not currently having the time to switch. They cancelled my account without telling me, pretty much every feature has not worked at some point or another and I have to contact support every 1 - 2 weeks. Today I had to contact them again because my cart recover emails aren't working. It is so frustrating to pay for an app that doesn't work as promised. I have never been given any compensation for all these issues and support is very slow in getting back. Every time I have an issue it takes them 3 days to 1 week to correct it. Every time they act like its some super unique never before seen problem that gets escalated and then no one ever gets back to me until I chase them down. So far this is the worst app I've used on Shopify. The features are great, and if it did what I pay for it to do, it would easily be 5 stars, despite the slow support. I really hope they fix whatever the various problems are.

Mckim Photography

I wish there was a way to just write a simple text design email pulling the products and text links, also there is a MAJOR bug! the product price is shown with a comma for USA instead of a period, so it looks like $50,00 instead of $50.

Many people are on google and google blocks images in emails marketing. so i would like to test text only emails with hyperlinks imbedded thanks- bill

Petitelapetite

Do not get this app. I am deleting this app after spending $60 on it for 1 month.
The free trial is worth it but not the $60 recurring charge per month. I basically wasted $60 on this because I barely got any results out of it. It is a very high expense especially for small businesses. For the hefty price of a whopping $60, the app barely has any ROI and you don't really get much back for the money you are putting in to use this app. Also, it shouldn't cost $60 just to do email marketing and just to collect email addresses. There are other apps that are much cheaper than soundest that can pretty much do the same thing. I have sent tens of thousands of emails to customers about mega sales only to be disappointed.