Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

Itsinyourcart

So Far so good. working Just fine for me on free version. will update as i go along

Envioshoptrend

I'm sure this entry service looks great

Greenhouse Interiors Retail

Great app. Very happy after using for 6 weeks. Intuitive, well documented and fantastic support. We changed from another platform as it was unstable... Omnisend has been working perfectly for us - not one problem tecnically. We use Omnisend for Abandoned Cart & Welcome automations, plus Sign-up Forms, and many email campaigns each week. The email template builder is on par with Mailchimp, easy to use and reporting is great. The only thing which I would like to see improved... is going a little deeper on 'purchase behaviour' segmenting for targeting existing customers... at the moment you can target customers who bought by date, value, number of products, tags and individual products... but you cannot target customers who bought from a "collection" or "product type" or "vendor". But they have this in their pipeline for development and it wouldnt be too hard with the API integration to Shopify. Fingers crossed this comes out soon - in the meantime I have to manually export customers in Shopify and tag them... then create a segment in Omnisend using their "tags" filter... so there is a workaround but its manual and time consuming... so if they can fix this - they get 5-stars!!!!

Gamarra Mayoristas

I'm still trying it, but until now, it was great!

Breads Den

i would recomend it to a freind.

Shop Corner Ph

It was really good and easy to use. The only problem is the sending time it use, it send so slow and should be faster.

Living Country

so far so good funny the 2md thing to set up is a revioew

Trendi Jane

So far so good. Appreciate the organization of everything, it helps to alleviate the chaos of running an email campaign.

Rivida Original

It's a great app and a very useful tool. One problem I have with it is the fact that you can only remove omnisend branding if you pay the premium subscription as apposed to the free version. Small startups like myself sometimes are nervous when adding another subscription service in order to keep their break even low, and I can't seem to find a way to make my emails look professional with their branding at the bottom. Message to the people who run this app: Please would you find another incentive for consumers to subscribe to the premium service instead of compulsory branding at the bottom of the templates; I plan on upgrading my plan soon, I just want some time to establish the revenue structure of my business before I commit to another subscription service, but the same time I really need my email marketing campaigns to look 100% professional. If this changes I'll give this app 5 stars.

B True To You

Awesome tool! It is easy to use, but gives you the opportunity to really customize high-quality campaigns.