Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Pet Passion

Best E-Mail-Marketing App. Easy to use and good report tool. You see every data tracked and can optimize your Camapigns.

mycbdshoppe

Great app just testing waters and so far is actually pretty nice!
I'm currently testing the workflows!!!!!

FraternalTies

This app has powerful Automation, Audience Segmentation, and reporting tools. I'm glad to switch over to them.

2DAYSBARGAINS

I AM GREATLY SATISFIED WITH OMNISEND. I USED IT TO SEND MARKETING EMAILS TO MY CLIENTS AND IT WAS VERY EASY TO USE AND IT TOOK CARE OF MY EMAIL MARKETING NEEDS ON A QUICK AND PROFESSIONAL MANNER.
CHRIS ARSHADI 2DAYSBARGAINS.COM

Johnny Apple Club

Easily better than any email set up around.Each email collection feature is awesome for us because it is for todays shopper and not a distraction.Also the exit intent and product picker saves time and money.Thanks again from Johnny Apple Club

Sodament

Really good and easy to use, 10/10 would recommend, made my first campaign in less than 10 minutes, covers all your email needs.

StylishME

I used many Apps. But I'm Feeling so comfortable & professional with omisen.
The campaigns feature is best.

IcconicTravel

I just started using omnisend because I couldnt find a good email marketing app that does what I want. Omnisend is fairly easy to set up with great automation. I am excited to see the this app in use.

The Abbotstone House Collection

This is the first time I have used an email marketing app. Found it very easy to use and will see what happens next!

Master Air Tool Ltd Co

awesome people and awesome beautiful app. Love this and they are using google mail servers so it is even more awesome.