Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Ninebot Store

This is a good app but VERY expensive. Much more expensive that the competitors. I was told by the App technical support that I can not combine several online stores into one account. Not sure it was true but pretty upsetting.

Patchesrus

used to be good.

Wizard Patch supplies embroidered badges and patches and logo makers for clubs, biker wear etc.
We did use this app to stay in touch with all our custom embroidered logo patch and badge customers via our store https://wizardpatch.com but found after a while it really had issues with sending. We were also "falsley" accused of purposely adding emails to the system that we did not acquire ethically but this was a false accusation, only emails added to our system were user added, thru our site, and we figured that this was just a way to treat us for using the free platform and not using their system via a paid means. So we no longer use this service at all now.

CasaMom's Everything

doesnt do what it says, just too difficult to use.

Forging Heroes Canada

Shitty apps, problems with server, dont lose your time even trying to register

Sydney Vapor Premium E-Juice

Look I hate giving any reviews but this is a must, the concept is good but I am fed up with this app. I paid for the Subscription pop up and its good when it works, when you send them an email about a problem you get no reply.
This morning im trying to send out my news letter and in getting 504 errors Gateway timeout, this is the 3rd time in a month, I really dont have time for this nonsense, get your act together and at the very least reply to emails.
Im going to spend the rest of the day looking for an alternative

K5 Optima Store

I downloaded this app last month with the intentions on using it for my store.

I never had a chance to actually use the app but had installed it into my theme.

I noticed I was not receiving as much mail from my customers as usual on my site, after awhile I noticed my shopify contact box on my site was not working and had not been ever since I downloaded this app to my store.

After spending an hour on the phone with Shopify, we discovered that this single app interferes with the send button of Shopify's contact box.

After removing this app, everything works fine again and my contact box is now working. This app has caused me to lose a ton of business and countless customers as they think they are sending me an email, but we never received it.

I cannot tell you how upset I am that I trusted an app like this to help my business, when it actuality it cost me a fortune over lost sales and angry customers.

You guys really need to look into this issue. Shopify has confirmed the issue and is escalating it to the top. Hopefully someone from Shopify reaches out to you guys so you can get this fixed and you don't affect anyone else's business.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next