Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

MUTH

Omnisend is amazing. Beside having tons of pro features (honestly not that easy to understand for beginners) they have one of the best support team I've ever been across. Do you have specific request for setting up your email marketing structure? No problem, they will help you and if you encounter any problem, they will fix for you, for free.
If I could, I would rate them 10 stars.

PALAVA japan

We really wanted to have a birthday field to the newsletter registration form. I spent days looking for a good email marketing app, tried 3 of them and I am very happy that we decided on Omnisend. It's been a few weeks now (I don't write a quick review on the day I install an app). The support team has been amazing on top of all the functions we need. Highly recommended! 散々探して、3 アプリを実際に試した上でOmnisendにしました。生年月日など必要な項目を入れたフォームを作れることや、オートメーションで使える機能、メールデザインの編集機能などにも満足しています。サポートチームも迅速丁寧で大変素晴らしい!

draffph.com

I used this apps because it helps me a lot on my online marketing. Perfect for my needs. i highly recommend this apps for any beginner online store owner

Equalus

Great experience i had in my past work so now i have added it to my own store,, it is easy and fun to use... you can get many sleeping shoppers back

herwaybeautyllc

Love it. Very easy to use and not hard to understand. I wonder how many characters I should put in this re okay bye

TallMoi

Great, great app for marketing. Easy to navigate - I was able to immediately set up automation compared to other tools. Customer service great as well.

Blomric

This is the best Email marketing app that i've ever used. Very easy to use and you can send 2000 email per day(In free trail period). And it really works as i've got 5 orders!!!

The Poster K

Very good app for email marketing. All import features are here. Working perfecty fine and easy integration

Ms. M's Shop

I used this app to send an emergency US Mail alert to my customers. It was very easy to use. It's perfect for a small business.

True Elegance Beauty Supply

This app is great so far. I have been procrastinating on creating my conversion email funnel and this app just helped me complete all my automations in a few hours! Loving it.