OnBuy Integration

OnBuy Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell with OnBuy, the fastest-growing marketplace in the world

Chicky Chicky Bling Bling, LLC

This app is great, the team assisted me with all my questions. I know the app is new, so it was a little bit confusing for me in the beginning but with the help of a ced rep, all my questions and concerns were answered. My products were able to be listed within a few days of installation. The ced team helped me in creating the proper profiles and choosing the correct categories for my products. They would even skype and Whatsapp with me to provide better assistance. As with all my ced apps the ced team is always responsive and ready to help me. Now I don't have to worry about over selling my products.
Thank you for another great app CED!

October 10, 2020

Greetings from CedCommerce!

Your words mean a lot to us.Thank you for your appreciation. We know the complexities of the big marketplaces. Still, we keep trying to provide you with maximum optimized & automatic features to don't need to spend hours setting up your business on the OnBuy marketplace. It easily integrates your Shopify store with your OnBuy account so that your products get listed quickly on OnBuy. We put customer satisfaction as our priority and our support team is there to help you 24*7.

Thanks & best regards
Team CedCommerce

MADKITTY2013

Complete waste of my time
I have spent nearly20 hours mapping attributes (which the app should be doing surely?) I have had attributes disappear when trying to publish products and some of the size attributes will not show up at all, I have one product with 4 size attributes but only 3 of them show up on the attribute mapping ??????. after setting everything up after repeated attempts. finally got 1 item to go up only to be told "Failed - default image required". the listing only has one image. aaaargh
Worst app i ever tried> CED commerce should look at shopify's ebay integration it is so easy to use and maps all the attributes and categories for you.
I could have listed a dozen items on onbuy in the time I have spent on this app. Complete waste of time
MAKE IT EASIER TO USE CED COMMERCE

October 16, 2020

Hey MADKITTY2013,
We are extremely sorry to hear that you are facing trouble with our extension. We would like to tell you that our OnBuy Integration is a vast extension with lots of functionalities, settings, terms & conditions. It is designed keeping in mind all the complications that sellers face while selling on OnBuy.
The reason why we believe this mishappening has occurred is because our demonstration team was not able to connect with you. After the purchase we were attempting get in touch with you to explain the process, but there was no positive response from your end.
We are sorry to hear this and would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss the issues further with you. Please reach out to us.
We will surely help you in the same way as we do with our all sellers once you get connected with us.
Hoping to hear from you soon

Watch and Clock Parts

16/10/2020
Cedcommerce have replied to my negative review , their reply is total rubbish and not true, the app does not work. Their experts have only managed to list an additional 100 products in over 2 months, their customer support is not 24/7 at all and they just disappear for weeks without a reply even though they promise to fix it , lots of false promises and lies from this company sadly, as customers we deserve better !!!! 02/09/2020 Still not working, Im actually getting tired of asking them to fix it, they told me they have 500 happy customers which i really doubt. It simply is not working. Onbuy have now told me to upload via CSV and not to use the app anymore
Cedcommerce keep telling me if i sign up for the plan they will make it work Awful app , awful customer support, 27/08/2020
We have just noticed that the few products that actually did upload were sent as refurbished and not new, this seems to be another bug that needs fixing Even though the app doesnt work I have been told that i must now pay.
I think this app is getting closer and closer to the bin !! unless they very quickly sort it out. 26/08/2020 We have managed to load just a few items to onbuy, we have many many items processing, which have been processing for days now and they do not load, have been waiting all day for a response from Cedcommerce. So at the moment the app is still not working as it should. Its been 2 1/2 weeks of solid work from us which really should not be necessary 25/08/2020
It has been a hard slog to get this app working as there were a lot of bugs but today I can confirm that the order processing side of the app is working, the only issue is that you must enter a tracking number or it doesn't ship on the onbuy side. 18/08/2020
it Simply does not work . I have tried to get some resolution with Cedcommerce but the answer is always tomorrow !!! When i see it working i will change this feedback

October 16, 2020

Apologies for the inconveniences Watch and Clock Parts, it was unfortunate to see your survey for our OnBuy Integration Application.

We would like to inform you that our app is now working fine. The issues regarding false product condition has been resolved.

We appreciate your patience and we also understand how frustrating it is when things don't go as expected. We assure that from now things will run smoothly as ever and we are always here to help you with anything you need.

We do have a small request. Since the reviews of our products affects other merchants so would you please remove it once your problem is resolved.

Thanks and have a nice day