OnBuy Integration

OnBuy Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell with OnBuy, the fastest-growing marketplace in the world

Lost Universe

A very nice basic integration app. You need to do a lot of manual work to set up profiles to take infromation from Shopify through to OnBuy but once that it's done, uploading is easy.

RueZone

We have used the app to connect with Onbuy. The app has been ok, we had to overcome some issues where we didn't have EAN/Barcodes for some items, but Geetika was extremely helpful in getting things resolved.
I must say that the customer service has been very good and responses to our questions have been quick - at any time of the day we get a response which is very encouraging.
I think there are things within the app that we aren't using that we could benefit from, but so far no serious issues.

Mango Tree Knobs

Such an easy integration and can't stress how helpful the support team are. It makes all the difference.

Attic Discovery Shop

The customer support is very responsive and helpful. So if you're ever stuck you can have confidence they'll get back to you super fast! Can recommend!

Home of Charlotte

I found the app a little confusing but the support is fantastic and I as walked through it step by step and now I'm like a pro!

Sticktoyourself

A great app, rich in features, and the staff is very patient. If you have any questions, they will help us answer the first time.

Sunukerr

Fantastic app and team they are always willing to help and will help you through the whole process. I have 2 other apps with this company and am very impressed with their service. Fantastic people and first class app.

MRS System

We are selling on many marketplaces, using many apps. This one working fantastic. But the best thing is a customer service/support. They are available 24h on chat. Quick response, they are able to replay for all my questions straight away. Fantastic. Great job. Thanks a lot.

Saltrock

The customer service is fantastic. They have helped configure our account, map the fields and publish our products on OnBuy. Really good communication and extremely helpful. Highly recommended.

Mersey Spares

Not a good solution for selling one onbuy. Used this to connect with Onbuy, tedious on not well thought out. Better waiting for a simple normal type integration, had to abandon half way through as could see it was going to be time consuming and a nightmare. This is before i even got to listing my products on onbuy

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7