Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to efficiently upload and sync products from Shopify to OnBuy. They value features like inventory and order syncing, and product profiling. The app's performance is praised for its smooth operation and ability to handle large volumes of products. Merchants also highlight the exceptional customer support, noting their responsiveness and expertise. Despite some finding the initial setup complex, the support team is always ready to assist. The app's automation capabilities and customization options are also appreciated, as is its seamless integration with OnBuy and Shopify. Continuous improvements in performance over time are noted.

Edited September 23, 2021

They're a great help in fixing problems I wish they would do more through email than whats app. I never have a problem with Aman he is always there to fix problems and explain different things for me

EDGEUKID
February 23, 2021

Great app easy to use, with excellent customer service when things go wrong.
easy to manage orders and stock within the app

Beadz Galore, t/a Giftz Galore Ltd
January 10, 2022

Great app, support very helpful and fast to respond. Works well with the Shopify system for sending your existing inventory to Onbuy

Hyfive Products
August 1, 2022

Excellent customer service and support. App is easy to install and manage. CED Commerce team is always available to help.

Hebron Nutrition
Edited February 11, 2021

I had some trouble uploading my products to the OnBuy marketplace. Fortunately enough the CED support team guided me through each and every step. The intricate details of the whole ordeal were crystal clear, to be honest, that helped me a lot with the Shopify App. Getting professional help is somewhat of a rare occurrence these days, but I’m glad I found the right team at the right time. CED is pretty good when it comes to work ethics.

My Bedroom Gym
May 2, 2021

This app is a little complicated on initial installation. However the customer service team are extremely helpful and on hand to assist with any issues that arise. Once I had submitted a few products to onbuy it became a lot easier to use thanks to the help of the customer service team.

remgent.co.uk
CedCommerce replied December 10, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback ! At CedCommerce, we work hard to meet the expectations of our clients, providing top-class services and support. We are more than happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We wish to serve you again soon. Have a great day!

June 17, 2021

Delighted with the support offered, was kept updated throughout, would highly recommend for all businesses. Thank you

Prentice Home
Edited March 16, 2021

Fantastic shortcut to getting hundreds of products live on OnBuy with synced inventory. Customer support was excellent, keen to help you and make the task as easy as possible. I probably would never have got round to using it, but they practically did it for me:-)

Rubbastuff
September 29, 2021

Whilst it takes a little bit of configuration to get everything set-up and working well between Shopify and OnBuy, once set-up, this app does a great job of seamlessly syncing inventory and orders. I initially took the 7-day free trial but experienced some problems with configuration, but this was not a problem, they extended my trial until everything was working properly. The support is excellent. Geetika even called me to talk me through everything on the telephone and this helped me get it all sorted out. I recommend you try it out and see for yourself.

BDL Store
February 20, 2023

Quick response and accurate communication.
Perfectly and quickly solved the problem for me!

tradevehicleparts.co.uk