One Click Social Login

One Click Social Login

by Dev Cloud

Automatic login and signup integration with social networks

Ozporium

Great must tool for any shops!

Garo Luxury

This is the best social log in APP that we have ever used. The icons shows beautifully under the original log in form. Most of the social log in APP needs some fix using CSS, but this is just 1 click. Affordable price, 5 star APP. Thank you very much for such this great APP.

Saltgyspy

The Social Login app is easy to install and set up. Recommended.

Pretty Dog 2

Easy to use app. Support team were happy to help me with customisations to get it fitting nicely with our shop's look and feel.

Promonline India

This app will ease my customer by providing easy checkout process by using their social login credentials and in this way I will have more business.

Zairyo Sg

It's really easy to install and use and I love how clean the whole interface is!

T Rexz

I have instantly fallen in love with this app and it has only been five minutes since I have integrated it into my Shopify store. Makes the entire process of logging in and obtaining emails extremely simple. With a great deal compared to other apps and easy set-up. Five out five would recommend! www.prexz.com (to see our store example)

La Marque Collection

"So for it offered the right mix of price and aesthetics. "

Mysexywaist Com Wholesale

Great App!

Does just what I need it to do-Cool Thanks
www.mysexywaist.store

Taraf Middle East

Just have started using it, but it is a necessity to have Social login on the website.