One Click Social Login

One Click Social Login

by Dev Cloud

Automatic login and signup integration with social networks

Bali Designs

very important to have as customer now login with their social account. very well priced.

Antiquejewelry

Excellent plugin I will recommend it ANY TIME

Shop Ballyhoo

It's so easy for people to login! I don't think I need any more of description than that! lol

Mlmlabel

Easy to use tool, installed without a problem. Support staff were happy to help to get our buttons matching the look of our website.

Ozporium

Great must tool for any shops!

Garo Luxury

This is the best social log in APP that we have ever used. The icons shows beautifully under the original log in form. Most of the social log in APP needs some fix using CSS, but this is just 1 click. Affordable price, 5 star APP. Thank you very much for such this great APP.

Saltgyspy

The Social Login app is easy to install and set up. Recommended.

Pretty Dog 2

Easy to use app. Support team were happy to help me with customisations to get it fitting nicely with our shop's look and feel.

Promonline India

This app will ease my customer by providing easy checkout process by using their social login credentials and in this way I will have more business.

Zairyo Sg

It's really easy to install and use and I love how clean the whole interface is!