One Click Social Login

One Click Social Login

by DevCloud LLC

Automatic login and signup integration with social networks

Material Immaterial Studio

This is just the app I needed!!!
Excellent customer support, flawless design
Would recommend it to anyone who have large social media following.

Trapsteamstore

Works wonderfully and looks very professional. Couldn't be happier with this app!

Steampunk, Victorian, and Vintage Inspired Jewelry
est.2015, Website launching on 09/30/2016

Jardin Flowers

Great app, easy installation, looks great. Just installed it, waiting for the results.

Animationshop

your app is awesome help us to speed up sign up process. thanks.

Jnk Gift Shop

Easy set up, looks great. I am confident this will help our customers with a better login process using their social media login(s).

Your Connection Destination

I love that it allows my customers a simple and easy way to log in or create an account without having to fill in a bunch of blanks. Just one simple click on their favorite social app, accept, and their good to go. Couldnt be any easier.

Featured Brands 247

Great app, works well, alot of options to choose from.

Logique Boutique

Nobody likes having a million accounts and passwords to remember. This app makes it easy for customers to log into their accounts and it puts more trust in new customers. Overall great app

London Lingerie Store

This is an excellent Social Login app that works well and can be customised. I initially had a problem contacting the support team, however, they got in touch with me and they were extremely helpful and I'm very very pleased with the app.

Perfectlocks

This is a good social login app. It works much better than the other ones out there! Good support and very good app! Thanks for the good service.