One Click Social Login

One Click Social Login

by Dev Cloud

Automatic login and signup integration with social networks

Flxkit

At the first look the app is amazing, super easy and does exactly what it is designed for, will try it for a while and update the review if necessary..

Ourhealtfamily

Does what it says, makes it easier on the customer and that's what we were looking for.

Great app!

Game People 9ja

Great app that gets the job done as required.

Sthru

Seriously, the simplest, easiest and cheapest social media log in app in the market. Plus, you get the best customer/tech support. The developer is very helpful and patient. It also offers many ways to set up the app in Shopify theme.

I will definitely purchase another app developed by devcloud.

Simply Awesome!

Many thanks from a happy customer!

Noble Savage

A great social app login & great price. Easy as to install and many customization options. Highly recommend!

Qfc Ie

a very handy app to impress the impressionable. well worth the install. good design.

Karmak

Great app! I'd tried one before this one, but it didn't work as nicely. This one is perfect with easier customizations. Love it : )

Rory Lux Apparel

It's such a drag to have to create another account just to shop at another store. I often stop shopping because I have to create an account. This app is great because it gives customers once less thing to do! I can see how it can translate to more sales! :)

Vlyvly Co

Love the fact that we can give our customers several options to choose from on which account they can use to login to our site.

Rainbowvapes

I had a customer asking for this, never knew this sort of thing existed, so had a look, and found the app, this was super easy to install and I now have quite alot of customers logging in using this, the cost is next to nothing and the customer experience is made a lot easier. Also saves loosing the odd sale when a customer forgets their password, I recommend this app for the little bit it costs.