Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Beautiful Exit Popups, Cart Recovery Popup, Upsell Pop up

J.Volbeck

I used this app as I began my ecommerce store and it has helped me grow my contact list which obviously increases my sales! Yay!

March 31, 2021

Thank you so much for this review, we really appreciate it!

I'm really glad that you are enjoying our app!

We hope that we can help you increase your sales even more :)

Sister Suds Soapery

This app and their website is suuuuperrr sleek and well done.. It was really easy to make a pop-up and to customize everything. This app made personalizing and making my website super fun and easy. Plus, it's FREE! My website looks so cute and is a fully fledged site with pop ups and it was super easy to do. Definitely recommend.

February 25, 2021

Thank you so much for this review, we really appreciate it!

I'm really glad that you are enjoying our app and our website!

We are more than happy to assist you anytime :)

Northampton Soap Works

Customer support is top notch. I reached out with a question on integration with the Shopify site and was told a solution was being developed and would be available in one to two weeks and they would let me know when it was done. I was surprised that they actually reached back to me two days later and said the integration was ready! They were true to their word and then some!

February 25, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our app and our support team! We really appreciate it :)

Kind regards,

BlackGold Products

We are new to the app but so far the ease of setting up our campaigns is great! The layouts and variety of popups are great options for a beginner.

February 19, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our app, we really appreciate it :) Feel free to reach out to us should you have any questions, we would be happy to help you.

Best wishes,

LOMA Loungewear

I love this exit intent popup! I've improved my conversion rate with this in my store and the conversion rates for the different campaigns are accurate - I use the wheel and it has about a 14% conversion rate. I just upgraded to 25k pageviews. 100% recommend this app!

February 19, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our app! :)
We are delighted to hear that it helped you to improve your conversion rate!

We wish you every success in the future!

Gemiss Ékszer

The app itself has immense potential, and the quality of the support I got when I had issues (with my theme) is outstanding. Thank you!

February 8, 2021

Thank you so much for this review, we really appreciate it!

I'm really glad that you are enjoying our app!

We are more than happy to assist you anytime :)

She's Sparkling

My conversions with this app is 13%, amazing !!! I love it, I may have to upgrade to the next plan though because I max out of the allotted very early in each month so I will look into that next

January 21, 2021

Hi,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are happy to hear that your conversion rate is so high :)

We wish you every success in the future!

IRVINNS

No Joke!! This is one of the best Apps on Shopify!! For sure in my top 5 apps.
You have to instal this app it has to be a MUST

January 20, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for submitting this review, you've made our day! :)

We are so happy that you are enjoying our app!

We are more than happy to help you anytime you need, just let us know.

Grapplehappy.com

Very good app even if you use the free version, but I recommend doing the paid version. The customer support is outstanding. An app can be great but if the support isn't there then it's junk. Optinmonk has some really helpful tools and its a breeze once you get how to use it.

January 20, 2021

Hello,

I'm really glad that you find our app helpful and easy to use!

Please don't hesitate to get back to us if there is anything else we can help you with.

Kind regards,

VINX Fashion

So far I think the pop-up works well on my website. The pop-up really works in helping me to received more customer data. Currently, I will received 1 new customer data in a day. So my email list has been started to build more and more now :)

January 4, 2021

Hi,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are delighted to hear that your email list is growing bigger each day :)

Please feel free to contact us if we can be of any assistance.

Best wishes,