Email Pop Ups & Exit Popups

Build email, sms list w/ popups. Discounts, upsell & more.

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

AIRFRAMESTORE

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 hour

We needed a pop-up for our E-commerce and this app is fantastic! And it have a very helping customer service.

August 9, 2022

Having this kind and appreciative customer is fantastic as well :) Thank you so much for your review «3

Please let us know if we can help you further with anything.

MadeByBishop.com

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I moved over from using Rivo to OptiMonk when it became clear Rivo couldn't do half the things I need (particularly multiple pop ups across different pages and advanced customisation).
OptiMonk does it all, and what's more it does it with a beautiful and well thought out interface that makes customisation so incredibly easy. I'm really glad I made the switch. Thank you OptiMonk!

August 8, 2022

Hi There,

Wow, what an amazing review!! We're so glad you found us and we truly appreciate your detailed feedback on our app! We wish you a lot of joy and success using OptiMonk!

Anna & the Support Team

SobrieTees.Life

LOVE product but the Service is BEYOND!!! I'm a rookie so I so appreciate that they talk in our language and not as if we should know all these in and outs- they test everything and give you pointers to improve upon what you are using. I use the Trojan Email/SMS exit pop up- and I know I haven't even scratched the surface yet of what they can do for my store.

August 8, 2022

Hi Laura! Thanks again for the fantastic review! We're so glad you've been happy with our app so far, and we encourage you to explore all of our new features in the future. Our team is always happy to guide you through all the features. :) Zsofi from OptiMonk

Bedrock Rose

This app has some fantastic features! I've always hesitated to do a Pop Up because they are so annoying. The features in this app allow it to come up on exit intent and keep track of whether the customer has used the coupon yet, gently reminding with a subtle banner at the bottom. It looks very classy, and I'm looking forward to growing my business with the help of Optimonk! The customer support is phenomenal. Zsofi stayed with me through several newbie questions and explained everything I needed to know, and provided illustrated screenshots and links to helpful articles. Highly recommend this app.

August 5, 2022

Wow Laura, thank you so much for making my day with such a wonderful review, it means a lot to me and the whole team. 🙏 We are very happy that you decided to give OptiMonk a chance, and we are even happier about your good experiences so far. It was absolutely a pleasure helping you and I wish you a lot of success with your business! And please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need assistance or advice. We’ll be here to help you! :) <3 Zsofi from OptiMonk

Tori's Divine Art

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've tried many free pop-up apps and this one is by far the best!! The support team is very helpful and kind. They have lots of fun themes, and it's soo easy to customize. Highly recommend this great app!

August 4, 2022

Hey Tori! I'm Anna from OptiMonk Support. I'm so glad that you received my email and it was helpful. I wish you the best of luck and many leads with your OptiMonk popup. Feel free to reach out to us anytime <3 Anna

Fusspot Collagen Beauty Tea

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I just miplemented this app to my shopify store, and needed help, and Chris jumped online on the chat and helped me in under 5 minutes to help set up my campaign and set it up correctly and test it - thanks Chris, what amazing immediate support! Let's hope that the app helps conversions now.... I'm now off to create my next campaign! : )

August 1, 2022

Hey,

It's Chris here, I just wanted to thank you so much for your nice review, and it was a pleasure helping you with your campaign.

I wish you all the best and as always, if you need help with anything else or just have a general question just let us know and we will be more than happy to help :)

I wish you all the best with your campaigns and a great week ahead

Kind Regards
Chris from the OptiMonk support team

GoMove

Absolutely love this app. It allowed us to learn why our customers were leaving the site and then after that create a revised survey that solved that problem and get way more customers to purchase. Can't recommend enough! amazing app!

August 1, 2022

Hi There! We are so happy that you are satisfied with our app. These are the moments when we really feel like our hard work pays off. :) It was a pleasure helping you today. We are always here to assist you. Zsofi

Beretta Gallery USA

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Really good support. Mr Chris guided with each and every step in the campaign that i was trying to create.

July 29, 2022

Hey,

Thank you so much for your kind review :)

It was nice assisting you with your campaign query and I wish you all the best with your marketing plans & business adventures.

Do get back to us if you have any other questions or need help with anything else. Have an awesome weekend ahead

Chris

GLADWARES ™

Location Hong Kong SAR

Anna taught us a lot about the experience of using Optimonk. And she was kind enough to help us test many details. She also helped us to solve some technical errors. Thank you very much, Anna, who is very responsible.

July 28, 2022

Hi Jason! I was really happy to help you out these past few days, and I'd like to thank you very much once again for your appreciation. It means a lot! I wish you a lot of success with our app and all the best for your business as well! Anna <3

Shoy

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

This is a great app. Easy to use and Chris from support took 2 days of his time to help me set it up with Klaviyo. Highly recommended.

July 28, 2022

Hey,

Thank you so much for your review, I am sorry that it took a little longer than planned, however, I am happy that we managed to get the integration set up :)

Thank you for your patience and I wish you the very best with your campaign, and as always if you need help with anything else just let us know

Enjoy your upcoming weekend