OptiMonk Popups: Upsell & More

OptiMonk Popups: Upsell & More | Reviews

by Optimonk International Zrt

Upsell Recommendations, Discount & Bundle Pop ups, Cross Sell.

Cellavent Healthcare GmbH

I'm very satisfied with the support team. Anna helped me to fix a campaign issue. The communication was fast and competently.

November 24, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you so much for mentioning my name in your review, I really appreciate it! :)

Please feel free to get back to us via live chat or email anytime in the future, and we'll do our best to help.

Good luck with your campaigns,

MARIE JUNE JEWELRY

So far so good! Generated hundreds of leads (email captures) and converted some interested customers into buying customers. Great customer service as well!

November 12, 2021

Hi Caroline,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion about us, our whole team is very grateful for it.

Your results are already really impressive even though you started using OptiMonk less than 2 months ago. Congratulations! :)

I hope that the hundreds of leads will soon become a thousand and more! Please feel free to get back to us via chat or email anytime in the future, we'll be there for you!

Have a great weekend,

Plakatbar.no

Fantastic popups and amazing customer support. These popups can be tailored to everything you need in your store and have for sure increased our conversion!

November 10, 2021

Hi There,

We're very happy about your feedback! Thank you so much for mentioning our Support Team in your review!! <3

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime you need assistance in the future.

Have a great day,

Bradley Allen

This app is awesome! I had some issues with set up, but customer support came along and resolved my issue in a timely manner. I can't wait to get to see all that this app can do for our business and website!

November 9, 2021

Hi Brandi,

Thank you so much for your review, you're fantastic!! The whole team is very happy about your feedback. :)

We truly believe that OptiMonk will be very beneficial for you in the long term as well!

I wish you a lot of success with your business and feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need assistance or advice. We’ll be here to help you! :)

Have a great day,

Prémium Koreai Ginseng

Excellent app. Our conversion rate has greatly increased our conversion rate. I recommend to everyone. I was able to deliver messages to customers that they hadn’t seen or noticed before.

Hi There,

I'm glad to hear that OptiMonk helps you increase your conversion rates and that you can reach out to your customers more effectively now - using OptiMonk. :)

Should you require any assistance in the future, please feel free to reach out to us again via live chat or email.

PopSwankPosh

Easy to use and customizable with an array of options! If you're no techie it doesn't matter. Totally recommend!

Hi There,

Wow, we're so happy about your success, thank you for sharing your experience!

I hope OptiMonk will help you reach your eCommerce goals in the long run! Please feel free to reach out to us at support@optimonk.com or via chat if you need campaign advice in the future.

We would be very happy to help!! :)

Caffe Aroma

AWESOME APP. EAST TO USE AND IT WORKS! HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ALL SHOPIFY USERS FOR BETTER CONVERGENCE AND LESS ABANDONED CARTS!!!

Hi There,

Thank you for your positive review, I'm very glad to hear that you had a great first impression and congratulations on your first campaign! :)

Please feel free to reach out to our Support Team at support@optimonk.com if you need any assistance in the future.

Dripfashion

Great app, and the service is fast and helpfull. The best app i have had for days, and it serves all the needed functions!

October 27, 2021

Hi Emil,

Thanks for having a live chat with me today!

I'm super happy that you are satisfied with our app and the Support Team as well! <3

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion, we really appreciate it!

Anna & the OptiMonk Support Team

bollox

Being a rather inexperienced user - The setup was fairly easy and the support from Optimonk quickly resolved all issues/worries. Looking forward to seeing the results and playing with more popups to convert visitors.

October 27, 2021

Hi There,

I'm Anna from the OptiMonk Support Team.

Thank you for sharing your opinion, I'm very glad to hear that you were satisfied with the support you received from us! :)

I know that OptiMonk can be a bit overwhelming at the start as we have many functions, but we'll always be here to help if you need assistance.

Feel free to reach out anytime.

The Babies Closet

Awesome tool and very easy to use, I highly recommend this tool for your e commerce business. Its very simple to use

October 18, 2021

Hi There,

Thanks for sharing your first impressions, we always appreciate feedback on our app. :)

Please let us know if you need any assistance in the future, the Support Team would be happy to assist you!