OptiMonk: Website Personalizer

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited March 7, 2021

I used this app as I began my ecommerce store and it has helped me grow my contact list which obviously increases my sales! Yay!

J.Volbeck
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
OptiMonk replied March 31, 2021

Thank you so much for this review, we really appreciate it!

I'm really glad that you are enjoying our app!

We hope that we can help you increase your sales even more :)

February 25, 2021

This app and their website is suuuuperrr sleek and well done.. It was really easy to make a pop-up and to customize everything. This app made personalizing and making my website super fun and easy. Plus, it's FREE! My website looks so cute and is a fully fledged site with pop ups and it was super easy to do. Definitely recommend.

Sister Suds Soapery
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
OptiMonk replied February 25, 2021

Thank you so much for this review, we really appreciate it!

I'm really glad that you are enjoying our app and our website!

We are more than happy to assist you anytime :)

February 24, 2021

Customer support is top notch. I reached out with a question on integration with the Shopify site and was told a solution was being developed and would be available in one to two weeks and they would let me know when it was done. I was surprised that they actually reached back to me two days later and said the integration was ready! They were true to their word and then some!

Northampton Soap Works
Time spent using app: 24 days
OptiMonk replied February 25, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our app and our support team! We really appreciate it :)

Kind regards,

Edited February 13, 2021

We are new to the app but so far the ease of setting up our campaigns is great! The layouts and variety of popups are great options for a beginner.

BlackGold Products
Time spent using app: 8 months
OptiMonk replied February 19, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our app, we really appreciate it :) Feel free to reach out to us should you have any questions, we would be happy to help you.

Best wishes,

February 10, 2021

I love this exit intent popup! I've improved my conversion rate with this in my store and the conversion rates for the different campaigns are accurate - I use the wheel and it has about a 14% conversion rate. I just upgraded to 25k pageviews. 100% recommend this app!

LOMA Loungewear
Time spent using app: 11 months
OptiMonk replied February 19, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our app! :)
We are delighted to hear that it helped you to improve your conversion rate!

We wish you every success in the future!

February 5, 2021

The app itself has immense potential, and the quality of the support I got when I had issues (with my theme) is outstanding. Thank you!

Gemiss Ékszer
Hungary
Time spent using app: 4 months
OptiMonk replied February 8, 2021

Thank you so much for this review, we really appreciate it!

I'm really glad that you are enjoying our app!

We are more than happy to assist you anytime :)

January 20, 2021

My conversions with this app is 13%, amazing !!! I love it, I may have to upgrade to the next plan though because I max out of the allotted very early in each month so I will look into that next

She's Sparkling
Time spent using app: About 1 year
OptiMonk replied January 21, 2021

Hi,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are happy to hear that your conversion rate is so high :)

We wish you every success in the future!

January 20, 2021

No Joke!! This is one of the best Apps on Shopify!! For sure in my top 5 apps.
You have to instal this app it has to be a MUST

IRVINNS
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 2 months
OptiMonk replied January 20, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for submitting this review, you've made our day! :)

We are so happy that you are enjoying our app!

We are more than happy to help you anytime you need, just let us know.

January 15, 2021

Very good app even if you use the free version, but I recommend doing the paid version. The customer support is outstanding. An app can be great but if the support isn't there then it's junk. Optinmonk has some really helpful tools and its a breeze once you get how to use it.

Grapplehappy.com
Time spent using app: 3 months
OptiMonk replied January 20, 2021

Hello,

I'm really glad that you find our app helpful and easy to use!

Please don't hesitate to get back to us if there is anything else we can help you with.

Kind regards,

Edited January 1, 2021

So far I think the pop-up works well on my website. The pop-up really works in helping me to received more customer data. Currently, I will received 1 new customer data in a day. So my email list has been started to build more and more now :)

VINX Fashion
Malaysia
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
OptiMonk replied January 4, 2021

Hi,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are delighted to hear that your email list is growing bigger each day :)

Please feel free to contact us if we can be of any assistance.

Best wishes,