OptiMonk: Website Personalizer

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
June 29, 2020

What a great app! Easy and convenient, has a lot of integrations with 3rd party apps, huge pop-up customization capacity. The support team is helpful, professional, and friendly. Thanks OptiMonk!

Mounteen
Time spent using app: About 1 year
OptiMonk replied July 6, 2020

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review, we are delighted that you are satisfied with OptiMonk and our support.

We are always here to help you, so please feel free to contact us anytime :)

Have a beautiful day,

June 22, 2020

App very simple to use. Optimonk helping me a lot with these wonderful features. I am planning to upgrade to premium package of this app.

AbrandZ
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
OptiMonk replied June 26, 2020

Hi There,

It is always a pleasure to see, when the usage of OptiMonk is considered simple to use, as we always aim to keep things simple, but at the same time modern and up to the standards of the 21st century.

I can speak in the name of the whole OptiMonk team , when I say, thank you so much for these kind words and we are always here for you when you need some help :)

Tom

June 18, 2020

Excellent app, easily laid out in a useable modern interface and should you encounter any difficulties, the tech support is spot-on willing to help to perfect any task. Highly recommend this program.

Highly Tuned Athletes
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
OptiMonk replied June 19, 2020

Hi,

Making our product user-friendly and easy to use is our topmost priority so it is always a pleasure to see that our users appreciate our efforts.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, you're awesome :)

Have a nice day :)

June 18, 2020

A lot of best features in it at very efficient cost. Was recommended by one of my friend and loving using it. Thanks!

AlansiHouse
Time spent using app: 5 days
OptiMonk replied June 19, 2020

Hi There,

Thank you so sooo much for your kind words, we really appreciate it! :)

We are working hard on creating new and awesome features to suprise your visitors with the most up-to-date designs for popups and create new ways to make them appear for your visitors.

I hope that you will find our new ideas just as useful as the ones you are currently using.

You're a star!

Wish you the best,

OptiMonk Support Team

Edited June 16, 2020

I'm setting up this app to do multiple functions in my new store. It's one of the easiest apps to work with.

Neck Gaiters by NoggnZ
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
OptiMonk replied June 17, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are so happy that you find our app easy-to-use, this is one of our topmost principles :)

Have a nice day and enjoy using OptiMonk,

Edited June 16, 2020

I love this app. We use it in all of our ten websites. And the support if and when required is first rate. Very professional outfit.

Pet Oil Paintings
Time spent using app: 8 days
OptiMonk replied June 16, 2020

Dear Bianca,

It was a pleasure to help you out :)

And the fact that you rewarded us with this review, I cannot even pour into words how much this means to me and the team!

Thank you so so much!

Should you have anything else we can help you with, we are always here for you.

Tom and the OptiMonk Support Team

Edited June 15, 2020

I have had some basic questions to setup and Tom was amazingly helpful. Very detailed responses that shows genuine care for customers. Thanks Tom

Krtian
Time spent using app: 7 days
OptiMonk replied June 16, 2020

Dear Krtian,

Thank you so much for your kind words !

Nothing can start a day better then when you wake up to such reviews given by your customer base! Customer satisfaction is always our number one priority and I am super happy that this was clearly reflected in your case.

Should you have anything we can help you with, we are always here for you.

Tom

June 5, 2020

Very nice app and the customer service was on point! They are willing to give up their benefit to serve their client the best which is remarkable! Highly recommend everyone to go ahead and give them a go!

Polynesian Print
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
OptiMonk replied June 8, 2020

Dear Meredith,

Thank you very much for your kind words, you literally made my day! :) Our customers' satisfaction is always a priority to us, please, don't hesitate to contact us in case, there is anything we could do for you.

I wish you and your team a fantastic week!

Viktoria

June 3, 2020

Customer service is very helpful and answers timely. Took me a while to understand all of the functionalities of the app but would definitely recommend it. The free version is enough to get started. Thanks in particular to Fruszi!

Estorenado
Mexico
Time spent using app: 6 months
OptiMonk replied June 5, 2020

Dear Stefan,

Thank you for your kind words.

I am so happy that I had the chance to have a quick consultation with you, it made my day :)

Have a beautiful day ahead and please contact us if you bump into any other questions.

Fruzsi

June 3, 2020

I set this up very quickly. Very easy to use and understand, I love it already! Seamless flow set-up steps.

Smart Alecs
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
OptiMonk replied June 5, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, you're awesome :)

Have a nice day :)