OptiMonk: Website Personalizer

Boost sales with popups, embedded forms & other overlays.

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

that focus company

Location Austria

Very useful and easily customizable. Love the Monk and its friendly spirit! I need to dig a little deeper to get faster in editing content but thats just my lack of knowledge!

Amatista Electronik

Location Peru
Time spent using app About 2 months

Me parece que es útil, y necesaria para la creación de campañas, aún no sé si es gratuita, la acabo de comenzar a usar.

CrunchIT label

So simple and yet effective. loving it.
This apps allows me to get some valuable feedback from my visitors!

Levitating Deco

Location Italy

Super easy configuration, many template for the pop ups! Seems a very good app for abandonment and exit popup! 5 stars!

Mac & Mabel

Time spent using app About 1 month

Simple to setup and to integrate. Provides a great user interface and allows us to capture customer emails easily without hassle. I hope to upgrade once we see value in the app. It is starting to look good so far.

Guilty Socks

Location Germany

Awesome templates with professional looking design and very flexible configuration. Great app overall, and all of this for the great price of FREE.

CQualityBrands

Location Trinidad & Tobago

As a first-time user of this app, I am very pleased with how easy it was to use.
The templates are great!...I give it 2 thumbs up!!

Henley Hair

Time spent using app About 2 months

I’m loving the new features for the holiday adds. The creativity is catching the eye of the shopper and closer more sales for me. Thank you optiMonk

Afro-Duckies

Very easy to setup, I mean extremely easy to setup. I know it will increase my email list and then move on to social accounts

The Quick Kitchen

Optmonk was super simple to set-up and the pre-populated templates look great. I just implemented but believe this will help with conversions.