Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Beautiful Exit Popups, Cart Recovery Popup, Upsell Pop up

AlansiHouse

A lot of best features in it at very efficient cost. Was recommended by one of my friend and loving using it. Thanks!

June 19, 2020

Hi There,

Thank you so sooo much for your kind words, we really appreciate it! :)

We are working hard on creating new and awesome features to suprise your visitors with the most up-to-date designs for popups and create new ways to make them appear for your visitors.

I hope that you will find our new ideas just as useful as the ones you are currently using.

You're a star!

Wish you the best,

OptiMonk Support Team

Neck Gaiters by NoggnZ

I'm setting up this app to do multiple functions in my new store. It's one of the easiest apps to work with.

June 17, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are so happy that you find our app easy-to-use, this is one of our topmost principles :)

Have a nice day and enjoy using OptiMonk,

Pet Oil Paintings

I love this app. We use it in all of our ten websites. And the support if and when required is first rate. Very professional outfit.

June 16, 2020

Dear Bianca,

It was a pleasure to help you out :)

And the fact that you rewarded us with this review, I cannot even pour into words how much this means to me and the team!

Thank you so so much!

Should you have anything else we can help you with, we are always here for you.

Tom and the OptiMonk Support Team

Krtian

I have had some basic questions to setup and Tom was amazingly helpful. Very detailed responses that shows genuine care for customers. Thanks Tom

June 16, 2020

Dear Krtian,

Thank you so much for your kind words !

Nothing can start a day better then when you wake up to such reviews given by your customer base! Customer satisfaction is always our number one priority and I am super happy that this was clearly reflected in your case.

Should you have anything we can help you with, we are always here for you.

Tom

Polynesian Print

Very nice app and the customer service was on point! They are willing to give up their benefit to serve their client the best which is remarkable! Highly recommend everyone to go ahead and give them a go!

June 8, 2020

Dear Meredith,

Thank you very much for your kind words, you literally made my day! :) Our customers' satisfaction is always a priority to us, please, don't hesitate to contact us in case, there is anything we could do for you.

I wish you and your team a fantastic week!

Viktoria

Estorenado

Customer service is very helpful and answers timely. Took me a while to understand all of the functionalities of the app but would definitely recommend it. The free version is enough to get started. Thanks in particular to Fruszi!

Dear Stefan,

Thank you for your kind words.

I am so happy that I had the chance to have a quick consultation with you, it made my day :)

Have a beautiful day ahead and please contact us if you bump into any other questions.

Fruzsi

Smart Alecs

I set this up very quickly. Very easy to use and understand, I love it already! Seamless flow set-up steps.

Hi,

Making our product user-friendly and easy to use is our topmost priority so it is always a pleasure to see that our users appreciate our efforts.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, you're awesome :)

Have a nice day :)

CYCLEGAPS

Seems like an excellent app for us! The pricing part of it can be worked out to support starters and individuals

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about OptiMonk. I am so happy that you have found the app that you have been searching for.

Have a great day,

sirwaggingtons

Super happy with Optimonk. Their entire customer service team is top notch and they're super helpful and fast to reply. The platform itself is easier to use compared to other pop-up apps. It's much easier to design pop-ups with Optimonk compared to their competitors. I've tried free apps in the past but I still continue to use Optimonk just because creating popups is easier and it's easier to measure metrics. I can see the conversion rates when I'm A/B testing designs. Aside from that, once again their customer service is amazing and these are all the reasons why I would continue using this app. Thank you! 10/10

Hi Pardeep,

Wow! We’re so blown away by your review. It made our day here at OptiMonk.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, you rock :)

Empenzo Automated Sewing Systems

Good app like it .
Usefull app Hope we increase our contacts with this app.easy to manage setting accordingly.

Hi,

Thanks for your great feedback.

We are so happy to see that you find our product useful and easy to use.

Have a great time using OptiMonk :)