Email Pop Ups & Exit Popups

Build email, sms list w/ popups. Discounts, upsell & more.

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

PheLin Good Fashions

Time spent using app 1 day

Customer service is great. I needed help understanding the logistics of the scratch off gamification pop up. I was baffled, but Chris brought it all together for my understanding. Having great customer service means the world to me.

July 12, 2022

Hey Phelicia! Wow, what a wonderful review! Thank you so much, I already contacted Chris to let him know that you were so happy with his assistance. We look forward to hearing from you in the future. Anna from OptiMonk

iPhoneStyle.hu

Location Hungary
Time spent using app About 2 hours

The customer service is very helpful and everything is nicely customizable! Thanks again for your help!

July 4, 2022

Hi Fábian! Thank you for your review! :) I'm glad we could help you and that you are satisfied with our app. Please feel free to get back to us if you have any questions in the future! :)

Best,
Zsófi

Peninsula Eve

Location Australia

you are blessed to have Anna working for you. What AMAZING customer service! She was very patient and answered all my questions.

June 30, 2022

Hi Aisling,

I was so delighted to chat with you today, you're a really kind person. I wish you the best of luck launching your business and feel free to reach out to support anytime in the future. <3

Have a wonderful day,

Esen Electric

Great app with great support also provided. Very simple to set up, with lots of options and variety.

June 30, 2022

Hi Sam! Thanks for submitting the 500. Shopify review about us! We're very grateful and hope that we can provide you with extra revenue and a lot of new leads, you really deserve it! <3 I wish you all the best with your business! Anna

THE MODEST BRAND

Location Singapore

It was challenging to set up at first but overall it was a great experience using Optimonk and the customer service, particularly Anna was very helpful!

June 29, 2022

Hi Liling! Once again thanks a lot for your amazing review!!

I know that OptiMonk can be a bit overwhelming at the start, especially since you needed a special function, but I'm glad we could solve that with a custom code.

If you need assistance in the future, we'll be there for you <3

Anna from OptiMonk

ZenARTSupplies | Inspiring the Artist in Everyone

Great app and customer service. Easy to use and it is a helpful tool on our site. The only constructive feedback I would provide is if the app can make it easier for brands with custom themes to customise the pop ups, banners etc with their fonts/icons easier without the need of a developer or recognise the fonts on the site and propose templates based on those.

Hi Roberto,

Wow! Amazing product feedback, thank you so much! I already forwarded it to our Product Team and I hope that we can improve our app to make things easier for you :)

We're glad to have you and we hope that OptiMonk will be beneficial to you in the long run!

Have a great day,

kautmeshoppin

It was a bit difficult to set up at first but overall it was a great experience using Optimonk and the customer service was wonderful!

Hi Ollana,

Thank you for your positive feedback! I am glad that you are having a great experience with OptiMonk so far! :)

We wish you all the best!

Regards,

Ferro & Company Watches

Great app and customer service. At first it was a little difficult to set the rules, but customer service was always helpful.

Hey Bob,

OptiMonk can be a bit complicated at the start, but I'm glad our team was always able to help you and we honestly appreciate your loyalty.

I hope we can work together for many years ahead and I wish you all the best with your business.

Anna from the Support Team

Red Dot Jewels

Time spent using app About 5 hours

used a few of these type of apps but optimonk is by far the most feature rich and simple to use. Excellent support too.

June 29, 2022

Hi Shalini! I was happy to support you, thanks for sharing your opinion, it means a lot to our team. We always aim for the best quality assistance <3 I wish you good luck with your campaign. Anna from OptiMonk

PROJECTISR US

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Really strong user interface and support team response rate. I've had excellent experience so far with the app

June 29, 2022

Hi Yishan! I'm really happy to see that you're enjoying our app so far and I was glad to support you. If you need any help in the future, don't hesitate to contact us! <3 Anna from OptiMonk