Email Pop Ups & Exit Popups

Email pop up, Exit pop up, Upsell pop up, spin wheel popup

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Live Infinitely

Complete game changer! The app is easy to use and really made a difference. It helped us get 500 sign ups ( in 11 days) from users that were otherwise going to exit our site. That helped reduce our bounce rate and fed the best giveaway we have ever ran on our site.

www.liveinfinitely.com

Bullets 2 Bandages

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Very useful tool for turning non-customers into contacts, who we can then target through our email list or bring back with special offers. Plenty of bells and whistles that we haven't even begun to test out yet which should prove even more helpful.

Dazey La

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Can't speak higher of this app.
It has changed my business. Literally doubled because of Opti Monk. More effective than any other service I have used by far.

Petabunga

Time spent using app About 3 years

Grat app gets the job done, I recommend this for exit intent.

Petsnacks

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Awesome app. Even better support. Thanks Nicole!

Boho Wild Boutique

Great app for a few keys features to running any successful Shopify store. Best one I've found so far.

Matimatibaby

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app! It was super easy to install and create our first campaign. We are finally growing our email list.

Ltorganics

Optmonk's templates are perfect for the busy business owner. It only took me 10 minutes to set up my first campaign. They have fantastic customer service and really care about you getting the most out of the ap. I would highly recommend optimonk.

Tamethebeast

A pop up with analytics. That's the bonus. Plus there were able to offer some advanced support for us as well as some customization we needed for a reasonable cost. It's critical now, too, that you can not have pop ups show on mobile.

Www Maicouture Com

Time spent using app About 2 months

We really enjoy using OptiMonk. It's easy to get going with great templates and connections. Help us with our conversions!