OptiMonk: Website Personalizer

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 1, 2019

This is a great app and it works well. I love how you can customise the templates to the smallest of details!

Evlv Apparel | Fitness and Athleisurewear
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 1, 2019

i love this wonderfull app , it has templates and everything i need ready and easy to use

MyPetiteShop
Slovenia
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 30, 2019

Just started with it! Everything works smooth, fast and efficient. Lets see in the long run if it makes changes in our business.

SpiritOfHakunaMatata
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 29 days
November 28, 2019

This is a wonderfull app. It is so easy to do, anyone can do it. I'd recommend this app to help expand your business.

AACE670market
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 25, 2019

Very easy set-up works very well with spotify.. Highly recomended for growing your store. And optimonk has many different things to put on,to keep customers.

STARWIZARDS magichat
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited November 23, 2019

Powerful, completely customizable and easy tool to boost your conversions to the highest level. I recommend!!

Cerámica Pintada a Mano
Spain
Time spent using app: 5 days
Edited November 23, 2019

I love this app, Beautiful designs and customizations and i have obtained over 200 email subscribers within one month!m

Rave Babes
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 21, 2019

I used this app to sell something. I hope it helps. Very nice to use though, did not have any problems with it what so ever.

WearHAHA
Slovenia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 19, 2019

Great App, Great Products, Great Customer Support. What can I say, I recommend it to anybody who wants to increase their customer database via different campaigns. I use on my own store and on clients' stores, as well

LFCGADGETS
Romania
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 16, 2019

Thanks for making this app available! Using the free version for new user email collection. Setup was very easier and intuitive. Strongly recommend - a great product!

NORRGEAR