OptiMonk: Website Personalizer

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
April 12, 2017

Great Service & Support. I have been using from past one month and it has started giving me results desired. Would encourage you to try Optimonk, it anyway comes with free trial without asking for any credit card info.

Soshaindia
India
Time spent using app: 10 months
April 6, 2017

OptiMonk has been working great for us! If I could only afford one app, get OptiMonk. We got ROI right away, and it keeps on generating sales. I suggest linking it to your Google Analytics account (although not necessary), to see exactly how your campaigns are working. Such a great tool that is super easy to use! Everyone with an online store should get OptiMonk!

Honeygirlorganics
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 27, 2017

It is a solid app so far, however, I have not fully explored it. I will be leaving an update review in another month after more experience with this promising app.

Kaizef
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 24, 2017

Excellent app. Best pop up app that we have used.

Easy to set up & also has some great options for more advanced pop-ups (set countries, time, pages visited etc)

Pure Chimp 2
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 20, 2017

Awesome app. Even better support. Thanks Nicole!

Gatofeliz
Spain
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 12, 2017

Complete game changer! The app is easy to use and really made a difference. It helped us get 500 sign ups ( in 11 days) from users that were otherwise going to exit our site. That helped reduce our bounce rate and fed the best giveaway we have ever ran on our site.

www.liveinfinitely.com

Live Infinitely
Time spent using app: 10 months
March 3, 2017

Very useful tool for turning non-customers into contacts, who we can then target through our email list or bring back with special offers. Plenty of bells and whistles that we haven't even begun to test out yet which should prove even more helpful.

Bullets 2 Bandages
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
March 1, 2017

Can't speak higher of this app.
It has changed my business. Literally doubled because of Opti Monk. More effective than any other service I have used by far.

Dazey La
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 28, 2017

Grat app gets the job done, I recommend this for exit intent.

Petabunga
Time spent using app: About 3 years
February 15, 2017

Awesome app. Even better support. Thanks Nicole!

Petsnacks