OptiMonk: Website Personalizer

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 5, 2017

A pop up with analytics. That's the bonus. Plus there were able to offer some advanced support for us as well as some customization we needed for a reasonable cost. It's critical now, too, that you can not have pop ups show on mobile.

Tamethebeast
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 15, 2016

We really enjoy using OptiMonk. It's easy to get going with great templates and connections. Help us with our conversions!

Www Maicouture Com
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 31, 2016

Optimonk has been great for my business. I have already gained 20,000 people to my email list through a pop up which in the end will produce huge results for my business. Thank you Optimonk

Readysetdecor
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 31, 2016

Very easy to use and full of functionality that lacks in other apps. It worked out of the box, even with some challenging integration issues on our end.

My Organized Life
Time spent using app: About 6 years
October 30, 2016

Fantastic app/service. Having tried other, similar services such as OptinMonster, this is hands down the best. The targeting it provides is incredible, you can show different offers to people depending on whether they've ever visited a certain page or seen a certain offer before. Amazing!

Dedicated Gym Wear
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 15, 2016

Easy to use, and my opt in rates have gone up quite a bit! I currently have an exit intent pop up running that is getting me a 10% conversion, which is pretty awesome! Would highly recommend this app!

Caveman Grocer 2
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 3, 2016

Awesome plugin, so easy to set up and fantastic service too!

Priority Chef
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
September 23, 2016

Works great on our art supply website, was able to capture abandons as advertise and do A/B testing. Highly recommended

Pluqis
Time spent using app: About 3 years
September 21, 2016

We had been using a different one before. I highly recommend. We integrate with email follow ups with a discount and exit popup and ultimately help get more people items from store. Recommend it; great support.

Rebel Style Shop
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
September 19, 2016

We love it! Has helped us catch customers who may not have found what they needed on our site before they left. Thanks!

Ecozoom