Socioh: Facebook ads that work

Facebook & Instagram ads, 1st party pixel, product feed

From $149/month

Tuck N Stitch

Location India

Perfect App for marketing. next level features allow us to create very nice creatives of the products.

Starry Meadows

Time spent using app About 15 hours

Just downloaded will update after I use it a awhile, since I really don’t know how well or if it works

July 25, 2019

Hey there,

Thank you so much for your review!

Hope you've been able to explore the app further.

We are here if you need help :) Send us a message through the in-app chat.

Cheers
Team Socioh

Exert Supplies

Time spent using app About 1 month

Looking for a app that helps promote your brand; yes, worth downloading Absolutely. Well constructed an

very past

Bragnolabel

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

We are just installing the app. Looks exciting and lets see how it works for our business. The designs are neat and we like it.

Beat Urban

Time spent using app About 2 hours

This app is pretty good compare to others out there like Crowdfire. Great design templates and Ads.

dddailynews1

Fresh and professional design, a very good support, I really love this app. And most of all you can modify the templates to make them fit exactly as you wish. Give it a try, it worth it. www.dddailynews.com

racé Athleisure

Location Netherlands

Just install, Working excellent. Now testing every function in the app. Subscribe to standard plan and has to leave a review to get a feather. Nice hack guys

Sophisticated

I'm not the type to right reviews but this app is worth it! Once you link your fb and instagram, set your days and times; it will promote for you! I literally took a week off from promoting and let them do the hard work, I swear to god, on my life and kids life; my store views shot up over 50-60 people a day!!!
Shop Sophisticated
www.letsshopsophisticated.com

KiAfrica

Location Oman

Just started out with Socioh and I have to admit that I didn't expect an app to be so flawless. I love it!!! I'm gonna see how it keeps performing and the plan is to upgrade my subscription. Thank you Socioh, now my design needs have just been cut in half.

MyBoholy

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 24 hours

Really easy to create great looking ad campaigns. Veeery easy setup. Can't tell you nothing about the performance yet, but looks professional! From this point on I'd totally recommend.