Socioh: Facebook ads that work

Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
Edited June 20, 2019

Just started out with Socioh and I have to admit that I didn't expect an app to be so flawless. I love it!!! I'm gonna see how it keeps performing and the plan is to upgrade my subscription. Thank you Socioh, now my design needs have just been cut in half.

KiAfrica
Oman
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 19, 2019

Really easy to create great looking ad campaigns. Veeery easy setup. Can't tell you nothing about the performance yet, but looks professional! From this point on I'd totally recommend.

MyBoholy
Germany
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
June 16, 2019

So far so good. The catalog templates are awesome, very easy to set and modify it. Still learning but looks promising!

Cacatixa Store
Time spent using app: 25 days
June 16, 2019

you can easily create display ads and if you write something about it then they give you some extra premium features.

Masculine Aesthetics
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 15, 2019

Excellent app. Takes a little while to sync products but once it has done that it is very easy to navigate collections and products to advertise them. Lots of customisation possible in terms of the look and feel of the posts, variants of them and schedules. Very good.

Military.Direct
Time spent using app: 15 days
June 9, 2019

I am completely in love with this app! With just a few clicks Socioh creates ads with product links and rices on autopilot! It keeps my store's activity and customers ability to see prices right away.

Gigi’s Market, LLC
June 8, 2019

this app works amazing for me. i love all the beautiful different template that it has to help make my ads looks amazing.

Faveux Fashion
June 6, 2019

Socioh is a GREAT shopify APP TO AUTOMATIZE social media posting and great templates and ideas.sssssss

theworldoffeathers
Indonesia
June 4, 2019

Amazing App! Love the interface and the template designs. Its a must have for every Facebook advertiser.

Koveru
India
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 3, 2019

If you've been trying to setup FB DPAs with little to no success, or confused about syncing catalogs, etc - JUST USE SOCIOH - IT IS SO EASY and guides you step by step. I put off DPAs for months and was able to install the app and have my first RT + DPA campaigns setup within 10 minutes.

UltimateModern