Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

by OrangeTwig

Proven recommendations, money-back guarantee

Kiel James Patrick

I strongly, strongly encourage anyone comparing the apps available on the app store to choose Socioh, but don't take my word for it, do what I did and compare them all side by side. I can absolutely guarantee that this will be the one you choose.

There are just no words to describe the level of our satisfaction with Socioh: both the app itself and the team of individuals. We started our brand over ten years ago and have grown it into an enterprise level fashion brand on the strength of our organic social media marketing. We have over a million followers on Instagram and it is all through unpaid posts. $0 in traditional ad spend over the past 10 years.

This year we decided that it was time to pour gas on that fire by exploring paid Facebook advertising. Our social profiles are our most precious assets, and we felt strongly that we needed to find the most capable, trustworthy, accountable and proactive partners to help us manage this expansion of our social strategy.

We vetted every single advertising app on the Shopify App store, and we engaged in conversations with a dozen or so New York and West Coast based firms in order to find the perfect fit. From all of our due diligence, it became clear that there was one firm and platform that stood above the rest: Socioh.

The greatest advantage that we found with the Socioh platform was that they were able to intelligently resize our photos to make sure that all of our ads were perfectly cropped and displayed. This, and their customer support, which is the best of any vendor (a group of nearly 100) that we work with, were the reasons that made us choose them.

What we did not expect was the strategic partnership that would flourish over the next several months. Their team is chock full of intelligent, thoughtful individuals who bring tremendous passion and sensitivity to their work. Their efforts have put rocket boosters on our referral traffic and sales. At the moment, there is no one else outside of our internal team in whom I have more trust and confidence. I know that they will continue to be careful stewards of our brand, and strong partners in driving our continued growth and success.

Orniza

A "must-have" app for all big catalogue merchants.

We have 20,000+ SKUs and this app helps us create beautiful FB ads in seconds.

On top of that, the team at Socioh helped us in making sure all the complex settings in FB interface were dialed in.

Super happy. Highly recommended

Artistic Pod

Love the app. Good template and easy to use. Way better than the other facebook catalog app.
Will recommend to others

Homemade Jams, Pickles and Preserves

I like this app. Seems easy to use.

Only filling it in.

Let's hope it doesn't cost..!

Here's hoping.

Tovi's Kitchen

March 4, 2019

Hi there,

Glad you like the app.

Socioh has a Free plan that you can use forever 😊 Check out our Pricing plans here: https://socioh.com/pricing

Zoshbeauty-pk

the app is great....it helps me automate the process and save time...plus the designed catalog feature is great

WhiteRock Silver

So far so good.. looks very pleasant.. right testing out more.. and will give a detailed review later one. Hopefully I can make more sales!!!

Manta fitness

I've been using their application for over a year and really impressed in the new options.great templates and now the retargetting...recoomend it!

Castookie

By far the best app for catalog advertisement. Very Useful options even on a free plan. I am highly impressed.

Uniscarf

nice app, it amazing how you can do marketing with just few clicks here. I would suggest that app to all

New Age Exchange

So far so good. Not happy about Socioh logo on posts though. I like the templates and am trying out some of them now.

March 4, 2019

Hi there,

So glad you like the app 😊

The Socioh logo is only included on organic posts shared through our Free plan. This gets the word out about our services which, in turn, helps us maintain the Free plan for new and smaller businesses.

Socioh’s logo is not included on any ad (even those created through the Free plan) or on any organic post if you are subscribed to a Paid plan.

Let us know if we can help in any other way!

- Sahiba