Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

by OrangeTwig

Boost advertising ROAS - Retargeting, Catalogs, Product Feed

And 1 For All

Great App...!!! Excellent Customer Service...!!! Saves us alot of Time and helps to make our Content Creation easier...!!!

orangeapp

This app is great!! We were quite happy with our retargeting ads, but the Designed Catalogs increased our CTR from 2.12 to 3.81 - almost an 80% increase! Our ads ROI showed a similar increase from approximately 6.5-7 to 12.5.

And it is SO easy to use! It takes minutes to create catalogs for my entire store which means I can easily A/B test different creatives and make separate catalogs for each category or occasion.

There are quite a few good templates available out of the box, but Neha was very helpful and got a couple of custom templates created for my store. Once she walked me through the design editor though, I find it quicker to make my own edits - it’s super easy to change text, colors etc. in any template.

The organic promotions are also great. I tried a Daily Deal for 7 days and got a couple of sales through the automated promotional posts that Socioh created.

Highly recommended! Give it a try. You won’t regret it!!

SR Store

Hi everyone, we are using this for 2 months now. Extremely happy with the customer support. Templates for the catalogue are the bestest part. Autopilot posting for FB & Insta works like a dream. So easy to create campaigns & manage them. I would highly recommend this app.

getModern

Fantastic App and Amazing Support, these guys have created something that solves about 5 different pain points I had in my FB advertising. The ability to quickly create catalogs that are not just a standard image is amazing and the CTR on these are far better than my standard catalogs. The Daily Deal and Sale features make running new campaigns a breeze. I had the pleasure of speaking to the team and their depth of knowledge in FB ads and retargeting is extensive. I look forward to seeing what they come out with in the future.

Flower City Soap Company

This app is fantastic for making beautiful postings, ads, etc. It's quick and easy to use and you can add your own special touches to every layout. The Socioh team is extremely quick to answer questions and help. Very impressed.

Pots and Pans

Amazing app & amazing support from the team! This app solved my FB Catalog issues. The designer catalogs are just a godsend & to top all of it, Social Media scheduling features built right into it is cherry on the top.
Love the app, Great support! TOTALLY RECOMMENDED.

Cunzish

This app is amazing. I can create a beautiful post/adv with low design skill and SEO research also English skill. And supporter is replied faster than I write that questionnaire email

Yokodana Kimono

I rarely write reviews but because of such an exceptionally positive experience I feel impelled to share our experience with Orange Twig (especially since I read a couple negative reviews).

By way of context, a bit about us -- we have been running a successful ecommerce site selling world-wide since 1998. As a small and family business ourselves, we appreciate startups (like OT) which are driven by passion and great ideas, but usually have only a few people on staff to start with. We can relate to one person being in charge of, for example, marketing, billing, PR, website development and maintenance--all wearing one hat. In our years running a web-based business we think we've come to know what good customer service looks (and feels)like for the customer. And Orange Twig delivers!

We ourselves have been through more web-based providers since 1998 than we can recall, Orange Twig being our most recent. That said, we want to give praise for the Orange Twig app and team: Our experience with OT has been excellent and I could go on, but let's start with numbers-- by the tenth day of our first OT social media campaign our site live-person(non-bot) traffic had doubled (and has remained at that level or more), and, our ratio of sales conversions has also increased a great deal.

Another number which I can't quantify would be the hours of my time (as site manager) saved using Orange Twig to handle most of my social media promotion work. So, more hours available because of the time OT saves me is more time I can devote to other aspects of growing our business.

As for the app itself: It took me awhile to understand and get it set up to fit my situation. After a few days of trying, when I was still not clear how to do something (having to do with Instagram and templates) OT asked if I wanted a phone call. We set an appointment and she called me from India and patiently walked me through it for over half an hour!(tell me the last time that happened to you from any CS).

Reminder that the app is still in Beta, which means that they have still not rolled out all the features they have planned. I have given them input on a possible future feature and they will be trying to incorporate it into a future improvement. So...we give them top rating and hope they continue to grow OT, as it's been a boon to our business. Thank you Akanksha and Neha!

Yenayam19654080

I had used their app around a moth ago and due to too much error such as speed and other bugs i canceled and they asked me to give it a try again. And after trying again I still saw the bug is not fixed and canceled again around a month ago. but surprisingly I was charged for what I had not even used and am currently opening a dispute in my paypal..what bugs me is I cancelled more than a month ago and a week later I received a billing notification which said i would be charged soon. I sent them an email and informed them I have already deleted their app . And they replied I was not to worry but nevertheless tonight after a month I was charged , This taught me to be careful with giving my credit card info . Anyways be careful with them,

March 4, 2019

Hi there,

I am really sorry about the issues you faced.

Yes, there were some early bugs in the app and there was a problem with the 3rd party payment gateway we used back then that caused you to be charged even though we had canceled your subscription. However, we noticed that right away and refunded your money the same day with an apology.

I do completely agree that this should never have happened in the first place, and we have now changed all our billing to Shopify's payment system to avoid any such issue.

- Sahiba
 (Co-founder, Socioh)

The Curated Closet Designer Bargains

I'm new to eCommerce, and social media marketing. I've spent months checking out apps to help me with this. Some are good. Some are awful. This one - is great!

I ended up purchasing one of their plans prior to my trial running out, as I knew this is an app that will help me long-term.

In under 10 minutes, I set up a "daily deal" promo that shows up across all platforms daily with a professional look and items I chose. When it popped up on my personal feed yesterday, I got giddy! Wow, it looks like I have a real business!!! I do - but I always have that feeling inside that I'm just a "side gig"...

Today I received an email on using their "this or that" templates. To get some interaction. Again, professional looking ads, with pics that you choose (or the app will choose for you), and a "do you like this or that?" or "do you know someone who could rock this?" This is a perfect campaign for my women's apparel boutique, and I will be setting up that campaign to post on a schedule this afternoon. Betting it will again be easy, the hardest part being picking the pictures I want to use. Maybe I will just let the app pick and save me some more effort.

Oh...I forgot! Clickable links in Instagram! My daily deals have a clickable link in IG...I love that!

If you are looking to get professional, polished ads out in social media, without spending a ton of time, or hiring a professional - get this app.

I highly recommend it!

Marni @
thecuratedcloset.net

Update: Over a year later, and I switched back to the "free" plan due to financial restraints. But, the free product is really good! Once business picks up again, I will no doubt pick up a paid plan again.