Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Design your Dynamic Product Ads, Retargeting ads. Free Trial

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Manta fitness

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I've been using their application for over a year and really impressed in the new options.great templates and now the retargetting...recoomend it!

Castookie

Time spent using app About 1 year

By far the best app for catalog advertisement. Very Useful options even on a free plan. I am highly impressed.

Uniscarf

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

nice app, it amazing how you can do marketing with just few clicks here. I would suggest that app to all

New Age Exchange

So far so good. Not happy about Socioh logo on posts though. I like the templates and am trying out some of them now.

March 4, 2019

Hi there,

So glad you like the app 😊

The Socioh logo is only included on organic posts shared through our Free plan. This gets the word out about our services which, in turn, helps us maintain the Free plan for new and smaller businesses.

Socioh’s logo is not included on any ad (even those created through the Free plan) or on any organic post if you are subscribed to a Paid plan.

Let us know if we can help in any other way!

- Sahiba
 (Co-founder, Socioh)

The Flourishing Stone

Simply amazing, very happy with everything they've done for me and they are only getting started. great experience!

Macksie

So far so good, about to launch my ads. I really like the intuitive ad designer. I'm going to use it mainly for retargeting ads. I will update after awhile and see if It works.

The Rogue Crusade

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is a wildly intuitive app. I've dabbled with it since they were Orange Twig and they keep getting better. The fact that it works with both Etsy and Shopify, and has a mobile app, are all points in its favor. I recommend you at least give it a shot to see if it's for you.

Elite Backpacks

Great design, easy to use and minimalist UI make it easy to use and understand. Free plan is nice. Wouldn't change much on this app.

Case Warehouse

Started using it and so far looks good, although a little buggy has good promise.

Casewarehouse.com

March 4, 2019

Hi there,

I'm sorry you had a less than ideal experience with Socioh. Please do inform us about any bug or issue you are facing via the in-app chat system and we will look into it immediately!

Sahiba
(Co-founder, Socioh)

No Nasties

Location India

Love this app & the team behind it too. A lot of support and they make it pain-free for a small business like ours to run Facebook ads on auto-pilot! Highly recommend it!