Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads | Reviews

by OrangeTwig

Proven recommendations, money-back guarantee

Mocap Online

Very very cool tool! I signed up when the app was just leaving beta and I wanted to use it during our Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale. It's now December 1st and I am very impressed!

It works like many of the other sales apps, picking the products, selecting the days, setting discount, etc. It then allows you to create a “marketing plan” based on the social platforms you connect to and the number of posts you want to publish each day. (ex. Friday: Twitter 5posts, Facebook 2posts, Instagram 3posts, etc) It then pulls your product images from Shopify and automatically generates some well designed "generic posts" for each day of your sale. All the images and text can be edited as well. You'll need to do some small adjustments on the images and customize the text, but the app makes it 100 times easier than creating each post from scratch.

What I really like about the app is the “pre-settings” are smart and designed to get the most out of your sale. For example, I might not have posted seven tweets on black Friday. (I'm not a tweeter) But because the app suggested seven nice images for me to post, I came up with seven different things to tweet about. Another example is how nice the "generic designs" are. All of them work fundamentally well for attracting customers. Big bold font, images arranged with a good flow, little gets cropped or cut off when published. It leaves you to choose the design that works best for your brand's style and not worry about which designs work functionally better than another. You end up with a ton of options which leaves little need for adjustment.

If you use my example above, “Friday: Twitter 5posts, Facebook 2posts, Instagram 3posts, etc” you would need 70 posts during a one week sale. This app allows you to organize a large amount of social content and holds you to your marketing goals.

As you can tell, I really like this app and the company behind it. Being that it's so new, I have found a few bugs which they were able to fix in an incredibly short amount of time. Which leads me to the best feature of this app, the chat window at the bottom of the interface. You actually get to talk to a real person who can fix problems in a few hours. (during business hours) They're excited to help, want to hear your feedback and are looking for suggestions. You can really tell they are proud of their product and want to make it the best it can be. Which is why I went out of my way to write such a long review. : )

So check it out! I think you’ll be impressed!

Charmery

I think the App is quite okay, it works seamlessly and does what is announced. Nevertheless we decided to move on without it, at least for a while, because in our point of view the apps consequent style decisions don't fit to every niche and shop theme. At least 4 stars!

March 4, 2019

Hi there,

We understand that every brand has it's own design requirements and, while we strive to keep updating our templates, we may not be suitable for some brands.

Having said that, we have been updating our designs and we'd love it if you'd give us another try and tell us what you think. If you have any particular requirement, do send it to us via the in-app chat and we will do our best to include your suggestions 😊

Sahiba
(Co-founder, Socioh)

Coast To Coast Bargains

Orange twig is a social Fuel tank. It does the work of three people at the fingertips of one man/woman. Now they have quotables and Auto pilot.
Cant wait to try this new feature.
And they have been a big help the whole way.
Thanks Karan.
-Edwin

Xtremestilettos

Totally love this app!! Very easy to use and has a great range of templates for promoting your products on social media. Makes life a lot easier!

1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 Next