Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

by OrangeTwig

Boost advertising ROAS - Retargeting, Catalogs, Product Feed

Treejoy

The catalogue designs are eye catching and you can almost find designs according to your suitability. This is a must try app.

Hoax

Socioh is an amazing app which makes digital marketing a lot easier. Seamless integration between shopify and facebook ads manager makes using store catalogue for retargeting adverts easy! Would definitely recommend.

spendlessjewelry

Mi sembra un'ottima applicazione, ti aiuta a risparmiare tempo nella programmazione dei social network, si integra perfettamente con i prodotti del negozio, può diventare una delle grandi applicazioni fondamentali per un negozio shopify.

Godsom Collections

VERY EASY AND EFFECTIVE, THE EFFECTS IT HAS ON MY PUBLICITY IS AWESOME...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED IF YOU NEED A STREES FREE AD BUILDER

mamyka- moda infantil

It seems to me a very good application, it helps you to save time in the programming of social networks, it integrates with the products of the store perfectly, it can become one of the great fundamental applications for a shopify shop.

Healing Atlas

I have three online stores and have been using Socioh for at least two years to help me with all the social media posting ( Previously Orangetwig) . Love that it integrates with Shopify and Etsy. I would highly recommend! Thank you

HunkyDunky

Its a very nice aapp. connects seamlessly, waiting to get amazed even more. Hopefully will increas ROAS

DealsAMust

I do not trust this APP. I made a post on my own to IG where I was building up a very small following. Activities were consistent. New followers and post likes. I made a post and absolutely no likes no followers nothing, no activity.

I knew this was the only app that asks for permission to like and dislike post on your behalf as well as delete likes, friend, and unfriend on your behalf. I deleted the APP by first removing all privileges. Little do you know activities started coming in. No likes but the normal flow of follower request started back again. Coincidence? I don't know but I don't like the feeling.

April 25, 2019

Hi Nickea,

I’m sorry you had this experience. I see that you only have 32 followers 8 posts on your Instagram. All posts were shared through Socioh and have similar levels of engagement. I’m not sure which ones you feel were affected by the app.

We did reach out to you for a phone call to help you resolve this situation, but haven’t heard from you.

The main purpose of our app is for users to increase their reach and engagement on social media. It would be counter-productive for us to actually reduce your social activity.

Regarding the permissions, we only need posting permissions for scheduled posts on your behalf. Unfortunately, FB bundles posting permissions with the others that you mentioned. There is no way for any app who posts on your behalf to function without asking for all these permissions. The Socioh app (previously OrangeTwig) has been functional for almost 7 years. In all that time, not even one user has complained of any issues faced due to permissions given.

Please let me know if I can help in any other way.

- Sahiba
 (Co-founder, Socioh)

Quick Awesome

its a awesome app for add account marketing or img discount show in a photos and video. full free and much more.

Tuck N Stitch

Socioh is one great app available. No need to hire extra designer.
Thanks to the team Socioh for helping us all.
Keep it up!