Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

by OrangeTwig

Boost advertising ROAS - Retargeting, Catalogs, Product Feed

Macksie

So far so good, about to launch my ads. I really like the intuitive ad designer. I'm going to use it mainly for retargeting ads. I will update after awhile and see if It works.

The Rogue Crusade

This is a wildly intuitive app. I've dabbled with it since they were Orange Twig and they keep getting better. The fact that it works with both Etsy and Shopify, and has a mobile app, are all points in its favor. I recommend you at least give it a shot to see if it's for you.

Elite Backpacks

Great design, easy to use and minimalist UI make it easy to use and understand. Free plan is nice. Wouldn't change much on this app.

Case Warehouse

Started using it and so far looks good, although a little buggy has good promise.

Casewarehouse.com

March 4, 2019

Hi there,

I'm sorry you had a less than ideal experience with Socioh. Please do inform us about any bug or issue you are facing via the in-app chat system and we will look into it immediately!

Sahiba
(Co-founder, Socioh)

Random Merch

awesome app, i can believe is this easy to post a good facebook post and instagram post , i really like this app. love i t

No Nasties

Love this app & the team behind it too. A lot of support and they make it pain-free for a small business like ours to run Facebook ads on auto-pilot! Highly recommend it!

Think Girl

Amazing app with a lot of marketing ideas. I am amazed by the designer work that I won't have to do myself. Highly recommended.

ricemandi

Simple and Easy to create Ads in all social media. Templates and Creatives are more to select from. We recommend Socioh for any startup, Customer support and followup are simply superb...

Cyclop

One stop solution for running regular sales and discounts. Even the free version has Facebook retargeting :)

The best part is that Socioh runs on its own while I am figuring out stuff like inventory, shipping, brand launches, accounting etc

Earlier I was designing each social media post for my store, manually, but with this app, I was happy to create about a thousand posts in one go, and schedule them. A lot of precious time saved!

I use the sale scheduler to announce any new brand I add to my store with a bang, a launch offer. Apart from that, the daily deal keeps bringing up a product from the store, makes sure it is not forgotten in the inventory and also keeps my audience surprised and engaged, looking forward to the next daily deal.

The templates also make it super easy to design great social media posts for all my offers. They're really handy, for both the posts and ads.

Overall, the app’s amazing. Just so easy. Great support as well…very quick response.

myfecahome

Great App...!!! Excellent Customer Service...!!! Saves us alot of Time and helps to make our Content Creation easier...!!