Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads | Reviews

by OrangeTwig

Proven recommendations, money-back guarantee

Yenayam19654080

I had used their app around a moth ago and due to too much error such as speed and other bugs i canceled and they asked me to give it a try again. And after trying again I still saw the bug is not fixed and canceled again around a month ago. but surprisingly I was charged for what I had not even used and am currently opening a dispute in my paypal..what bugs me is I cancelled more than a month ago and a week later I received a billing notification which said i would be charged soon. I sent them an email and informed them I have already deleted their app . And they replied I was not to worry but nevertheless tonight after a month I was charged , This taught me to be careful with giving my credit card info . Anyways be careful with them,

Hi there,

I am really sorry about the issues you faced.

Yes, there were some early bugs in the app and there was a problem with the 3rd party payment gateway we used back then that caused you to be charged even though we had canceled your subscription. However, we noticed that right away and refunded your money the same day with an apology.

I do completely agree that this should never have happened in the first place, and we have now changed all our billing to Shopify's payment system to avoid any such issue.

The Curated Closet Designer Bargains

I'm new to eCommerce, and social media marketing. I've spent months checking out apps to help me with this. Some are good. Some are awful. This one - is great!

I ended up purchasing one of their plans prior to my trial running out, as I knew this is an app that will help me long-term.

In under 10 minutes, I set up a "daily deal" promo that shows up across all platforms daily with a professional look and items I chose. When it popped up on my personal feed yesterday, I got giddy! Wow, it looks like I have a real business!!! I do - but I always have that feeling inside that I'm just a "side gig"...

Today I received an email on using their "this or that" templates. To get some interaction. Again, professional looking ads, with pics that you choose (or the app will choose for you), and a "do you like this or that?" or "do you know someone who could rock this?" This is a perfect campaign for my women's apparel boutique, and I will be setting up that campaign to post on a schedule this afternoon. Betting it will again be easy, the hardest part being picking the pictures I want to use. Maybe I will just let the app pick and save me some more effort.

Oh...I forgot! Clickable links in Instagram! My daily deals have a clickable link in IG...I love that!

If you are looking to get professional, polished ads out in social media, without spending a ton of time, or hiring a professional - get this app.

I highly recommend it!

Marni @
thecuratedcloset.net

Update: Over a year later, and I switched back to the "free" plan due to financial restraints. But, the free product is really good! Once business picks up again, I will no doubt pick up a paid plan again.

Trendessential Com

I have to say, this is the best App! The entrepreneur should just try it, And the customer service just outstanding, I could keep going! this is 10 stars App.
thank you guys, your the best.

Evlitegroup

Free trial ended early. This is the only reason for the one. Sorry but I am a big believer on advertised offerings, since it was ended early, you get a 1(it ended wed, asnt able to use it to post thursday)

Hi there,

I'm sorry this happened. Our trial is coded to last for 1 week so I'm not sure how it ended early. I just wish you had informed us about this - we would have been happy to give you an additional 7-day free trial to try out the app.

Runit365

This app is simply awesome! Very creative, a lot of templates, it's really a must for marketing your products. It has some glitches here an there and probably needs some improvements, but as of now, it's the best marketing and auto posting app I've tried. Keep on you good job! And they provide support even before you hit the send key! Guys, give it a try, it worth the price!

Salmaantest

It messed up my store, and left a mess even after I uninstalled it.

Hi there,

This should never have happened and I'm so sorry that you faced this issue.

We did immediately identify and fix the bug. We also tried to rectify the problem in your store as soon as we read this, but found that you had uninstalled the app so we no longer had access to your shop.

I just wish that you had informed us before uninstalling so we could have fixed the problem for you.

I apologize once again for the inconvenience.

Tizdeals

Wow! Amazing app! Orange Twig makes designing gorgeous posts and marketing them easy! As impressed as I am with the product itself, I'm even more impressed with the service that the Orange Twig provides! I had an issue with the app that turned out to be an issue with my computer. I received a Skype call from OT and they personally assisted me in getting the issue fixed. Service like that is hard to find!

Zackonlineshop

Amazing app, absolutely love it! Fun posters and adverts with a different format for every day. No more boring pics with this app. Schedule a campaign to all your social media accounts and save yourself a ton of time. Thank You for this app.
Can you now try and set up the driving of traffic app soon.

Muscat Gems

Amazing app, absolutely love it! Fun posters and adverts with a different format for everyday. No more boring pics with this app. Schedule a campaign to all your social media accounts and save yourself a ton of time. Thank You for this app.

Lil Czech Treasures

I started using this app in my Etsy shop (am still using!) When I opened my Shopify site, I tried another promoting app on a recommendation, after a day I thought...this is really silly, use what you already know works! So I moved to Orange Twig. I love this app, it's SO diverse!

Here's what I have to say about this app...

1. Reasonable prices, more than one package to choose from.
2. GREAT designs for shop/site sales and marketing promotions! I receive compliments from people on different social media sites for the layouts they're seeing!
3. It really drives traffic to my shop/site. My sales (on Etsy, I just set up my Shopify site a few days ago,) have increased tremendously since I started using this app.
4. GREAT customer service!
5. Love the auto-pilot promoting feature. Set it and go!
6. Love the different types of "sales" you can set up for your shop/site.
7. SO many different social media sites to choose from.

They're always improving their app. I've tried many different promoting apps over the past 3 years, this is BY FAR the best I've ever used. I recommend to my Etsy friends all the time!