Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

by OrangeTwig

Proven full-funnel BFCM campaigns, money-back guarantee.

The Curated Closet Designer Bargains

I'm new to eCommerce, and social media marketing. I've spent months checking out apps to help me with this. Some are good. Some are awful. This one - is great!

I ended up purchasing one of their plans prior to my trial running out, as I knew this is an app that will help me long-term.

In under 10 minutes, I set up a "daily deal" promo that shows up across all platforms daily with a professional look and items I chose. When it popped up on my personal feed yesterday, I got giddy! Wow, it looks like I have a real business!!! I do - but I always have that feeling inside that I'm just a "side gig"...

Today I received an email on using their "this or that" templates. To get some interaction. Again, professional looking ads, with pics that you choose (or the app will choose for you), and a "do you like this or that?" or "do you know someone who could rock this?" This is a perfect campaign for my women's apparel boutique, and I will be setting up that campaign to post on a schedule this afternoon. Betting it will again be easy, the hardest part being picking the pictures I want to use. Maybe I will just let the app pick and save me some more effort.

Oh...I forgot! Clickable links in Instagram! My daily deals have a clickable link in IG...I love that!

If you are looking to get professional, polished ads out in social media, without spending a ton of time, or hiring a professional - get this app.

I highly recommend it!

Marni @
thecuratedcloset.net

Update: Over a year later, and I switched back to the "free" plan due to financial restraints. But, the free product is really good! Once business picks up again, I will no doubt pick up a paid plan again.

Trendessential Com

I have to say, this is the best App! The entrepreneur should just try it, And the customer service just outstanding, I could keep going! this is 10 stars App.
thank you guys, your the best.

Evlitegroup

Free trial ended early. This is the only reason for the one. Sorry but I am a big believer on advertised offerings, since it was ended early, you get a 1(it ended wed, asnt able to use it to post thursday)

March 4, 2019

Hi there,

I'm sorry this happened. Our trial is coded to last for 1 week so I'm not sure how it ended early. I just wish you had informed us about this - we would have been happy to give you an additional 7-day free trial to try out the app.

- Sahiba
 (Co-founder, Socioh)

Runit365

This app is simply awesome! Very creative, a lot of templates, it's really a must for marketing your products. It has some glitches here an there and probably needs some improvements, but as of now, it's the best marketing and auto posting app I've tried. Keep on you good job! And they provide support even before you hit the send key! Guys, give it a try, it worth the price!

Salmaantest

It messed up my store, and left a mess even after I uninstalled it.

March 4, 2019

Hi there,

This should never have happened and I'm so sorry that you faced this issue.

We did immediately identify and fix the bug. We also tried to rectify the problem in your store as soon as we read this, but found that you had uninstalled the app so we no longer had access to your shop.

I just wish that you had informed us before uninstalling so we could have fixed the problem for you.

I apologize once again for the inconvenience.

- Sahiba
 (Co-founder, Socioh)

Tizdeals

Wow! Amazing app! Orange Twig makes designing gorgeous posts and marketing them easy! As impressed as I am with the product itself, I'm even more impressed with the service that the Orange Twig provides! I had an issue with the app that turned out to be an issue with my computer. I received a Skype call from OT and they personally assisted me in getting the issue fixed. Service like that is hard to find!

Zackonlineshop

Amazing app, absolutely love it! Fun posters and adverts with a different format for every day. No more boring pics with this app. Schedule a campaign to all your social media accounts and save yourself a ton of time. Thank You for this app.
Can you now try and set up the driving of traffic app soon.

Muscat Gems

Amazing app, absolutely love it! Fun posters and adverts with a different format for everyday. No more boring pics with this app. Schedule a campaign to all your social media accounts and save yourself a ton of time. Thank You for this app.

Lil Czech Treasures

I started using this app in my Etsy shop (am still using!) When I opened my Shopify site, I tried another promoting app on a recommendation, after a day I thought...this is really silly, use what you already know works! So I moved to Orange Twig. I love this app, it's SO diverse!

Here's what I have to say about this app...

1. Reasonable prices, more than one package to choose from.
2. GREAT designs for shop/site sales and marketing promotions! I receive compliments from people on different social media sites for the layouts they're seeing!
3. It really drives traffic to my shop/site. My sales (on Etsy, I just set up my Shopify site a few days ago,) have increased tremendously since I started using this app.
4. GREAT customer service!
5. Love the auto-pilot promoting feature. Set it and go!
6. Love the different types of "sales" you can set up for your shop/site.
7. SO many different social media sites to choose from.

They're always improving their app. I've tried many different promoting apps over the past 3 years, this is BY FAR the best I've ever used. I recommend to my Etsy friends all the time!

Mocap Online

Very very cool tool! I signed up when the app was just leaving beta and I wanted to use it during our Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale. It's now December 1st and I am very impressed!

It works like many of the other sales apps, picking the products, selecting the days, setting discount, etc. It then allows you to create a “marketing plan” based on the social platforms you connect to and the number of posts you want to publish each day. (ex. Friday: Twitter 5posts, Facebook 2posts, Instagram 3posts, etc) It then pulls your product images from Shopify and automatically generates some well designed "generic posts" for each day of your sale. All the images and text can be edited as well. You'll need to do some small adjustments on the images and customize the text, but the app makes it 100 times easier than creating each post from scratch.

What I really like about the app is the “pre-settings” are smart and designed to get the most out of your sale. For example, I might not have posted seven tweets on black Friday. (I'm not a tweeter) But because the app suggested seven nice images for me to post, I came up with seven different things to tweet about. Another example is how nice the "generic designs" are. All of them work fundamentally well for attracting customers. Big bold font, images arranged with a good flow, little gets cropped or cut off when published. It leaves you to choose the design that works best for your brand's style and not worry about which designs work functionally better than another. You end up with a ton of options which leaves little need for adjustment.

If you use my example above, “Friday: Twitter 5posts, Facebook 2posts, Instagram 3posts, etc” you would need 70 posts during a one week sale. This app allows you to organize a large amount of social content and holds you to your marketing goals.

As you can tell, I really like this app and the company behind it. Being that it's so new, I have found a few bugs which they were able to fix in an incredibly short amount of time. Which leads me to the best feature of this app, the chat window at the bottom of the interface. You actually get to talk to a real person who can fix problems in a few hours. (during business hours) They're excited to help, want to hear your feedback and are looking for suggestions. You can really tell they are proud of their product and want to make it the best it can be. Which is why I went out of my way to write such a long review. : )

So check it out! I think you’ll be impressed!