Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

by OrangeTwig

Boost advertising ROAS - Retargeting, Catalogs, Product Feed

Beat Urban

This app is pretty good compare to others out there like Crowdfire. Great design templates and Ads.

Aletav Yahlom

I used this app to really get a different look from the normal boring ads that are posted regularly. it actually works wonders, people interact a lot more with our ads and actually turn over.

dddailynews1

Fresh and professional design, a very good support, I really love this app. And most of all you can modify the templates to make them fit exactly as you wish. Give it a try, it worth it. www.dddailynews.com

racé Athleisure

Just install, Working excellent. Now testing every function in the app. Subscribe to standard plan and has to leave a review to get a feather. Nice hack guys

Sophisticated

I'm not the type to right reviews but this app is worth it! Once you link your fb and instagram, set your days and times; it will promote for you! I literally took a week off from promoting and let them do the hard work, I swear to god, on my life and kids life; my store views shot up over 50-60 people a day!!!
Shop Sophisticated
www.letsshopsophisticated.com

KiAfrica

Just started out with Socioh and I have to admit that I didn't expect an app to be so flawless. I love it!!! I'm gonna see how it keeps performing and the plan is to upgrade my subscription. Thank you Socioh, now my design needs have just been cut in half.

MyBoholy

Really easy to create great looking ad campaigns. Veeery easy setup. Can't tell you nothing about the performance yet, but looks professional! From this point on I'd totally recommend.

Cacatixa Store

So far so good. The catalog templates are awesome, very easy to set and modify it. Still learning but looks promising!

Masculine Aesthetics

you can easily create display ads and if you write something about it then they give you some extra premium features.

Military.Direct

Excellent app. Takes a little while to sync products but once it has done that it is very easy to navigate collections and products to advertise them. Lots of customisation possible in terms of the look and feel of the posts, variants of them and schedules. Very good.